My client, a leading provider of industrial products and services, is looking to recruit a Regional Account Manager to run several of their key contracts within distribution and engineering across Hampshire & Dorset.
The Regional Account Manager role is being created with a prime responsibility to develop, build and maintain long term profitable business partnerships. This is an exciting opportunity to join one of Europe's leading industrial service providers and play a key part in the development of their distribution and engineering business across Hampshire & Dorset.
The Regional Account Manager will have responsibility for achieving annual sales and profit targets as set by the company by promoting the full range of products to customers in a structured and professional manner. You will take full operational responsibility, implementing a high quality territory management and customer grading process ensuring optimum sales productivity.
Your role and responsibilities will include:
* Achieve annual sales and profit targets as set by the company by promoting the full range of products and services to customers in a structured and professional manner.
* Implement and work within a high quality territory management and customer grading process ensuring optimum sales productivity.
* Develop and build long term business partnerships with existing customers via the creation of individual customer business development plans.
* Pro-actively seeking and developing new potential business revenue.
* Deliver technical benefit solutions to solve customers' problems.
As the successful Regional Account Manager, your skills & experience will include:
* Experience of working in a commercial, distribution or industrial environment is preferable.
* Experience of fully integrated system based sales order processing and stock management systems.
* Sales and customer relationship development skills.
* Ability to communicate effectively both internally and externally.
* Ability to provide regular forecasts of sales and profitability.
The successful Regional Account Manager will receive a salary of :
* £35,000 - £40,000 DOE
* Competitive Benefits
* Company Car
Gleeson Procurement & Supply Chain is a specialist recruiter of management professionals on both a permanent and temporary basis, into a number of industries including third party logistics, automotive and manufacturing. Please visit our website : for further information about our services and to view all of our roles.
To apply for the Regional Account Manager position, please click on the "apply now" button and your CV will be sent directly to Phil Birch. We will respond to successful applicants within 7 days, however please feel free to get in touch if you would like any further information about your application
Mac/PC Senior Support Analyst - Dynamic creative environment
* You will be providing Mac/PC IT support in a great London office, providing desktop support to users via phone, email, ticketing system and face-to-face.
* Proactively supporting end user devices and apps such as Windows and macOS systems, Mobile devices, Video conferencing equipment, Microsoft Office.
* You will be responsible for Windows and Mac system deployments.
* You will be managing desk setups and moves.
* You will deal with user access management, Active Directory and Exchange administration.
You MUST be very experienced and proficient in macOS
* You will have well honed and senior macOS and Windows PC IT support skills and experience within a fast moving creative environment.
* You have well-founded knowledge of MS products (MS Office, Windows, user management in AD) and good knowledge of desktop hardware and a solid understanding of Active Directory and Exchange administration.
* You have worked before with Skype for Business, video conferencing solutions and SCCM.
* You are very good at providing IT support to busy senior managers and VIPs
Useful Additional Skills:
* DHCP / DNS / Group Policy troubleshooting.
* MDM experience.
* System deployment experience - DeployStudio on the Mac platform is key
* Some experience working with LANs and networking concepts.
* Any Microsoft or Apple certification is advantageous.
And for you?
Generous salary and package of Benefits:
In addition to a competitive basic salary (£35K) the role offers:
* Annual performance related bonus of 10%
* Personal pension whereby the company contributes up to 10% of basic salary
* Private medical insurance following successful completion of probation period
* 28 days' annual leave plus public holidays
* Interest free annual travel season ticket loan upon following successful completion of probation period
* Life Assurance (4x basic salary) from day one
* £ 40 monthly contributions to Gym Membership
* Childcare vouchers from joining
* Annual staff events
* Casual dress code and sociable environment
* New and quirky offices - free games and food!
* Drinks from 4pm on a Friday
* Good encouragement with career development
Are you a Mac OSX focused IT Technical professional but this role doesn't quite fit? Eligo are a leading Mac IT Technical recruitment consultancy specialising in Mac OSX and Cross-platform Mac/PC IT support roles. Roles include 1st, 2nd and 3rd line Mac OSX and Mac/PC IT support roles, System and Network Administrators, Mac/PC Field Engineers, Mac and Multi-Platform IT Consultants, IT Managers, Filemaker Developers. Please don't hesitate to get in touch with us for a confidential chat about how we can secure you your perfect Mac OSX IT role. Anne Rooke- Specialist Mac Recruitment Specialist
West End, Southampton SO30, UK
Job Title: Highways Designer
Job Type: Permanent
Salary: Upto £40,000 + Benefits
Provide cost effective design solutions to maintain or improve the roads asset to the standards agreed and considering the needs of key stakeholders. Deliver the outcomes agreed with the Highways England to programme and budget.
* Assist in managing resources in the Highways team to deliver the agreed outcomes
* Oversee and mentor supporting staff or less experienced designers
* Assist in managing external resources to deliver the agreed outcomes
* Agree the briefs, programmes and budgets with the Principal Designer and Project Manager
* Allocate tasks to other members of the Highways team and monitor progress and costs
* Prepare briefs, designs, reports, specifications and other deliverables for highways schemes to budget and programme
* Monitor and check designs and ensure they meet the brief
* Ensure designs are appropriate and meet the expected levels of quality
* Seek innovation in the delivery of schemes and techniques used in design and construction
* Ensure the Integrated Management System is actively applied to all designs
* Deliver a variety of highways schemes and provide highways advice to programme and budget
* Provide professional and technical competence in highway engineering
* Report to a Principal Designer on a bi-weekly basis on performance against budget and programme
* Identify schemes that need to be included in the Five Year Programme
* Assist the Network Strategy Manager in the proposals process
* Prepare Traffic Management Plans, Diversion Routes and organise Temporary Traffic Regulation Orders with HA and Local Councils
* Ensure a relentless focus on Zero Harm
* Support the delivery of the business' Sustainability activities
Qualifications/ skills/ experience:
* Membership, or working towards membership of an appropriate professional institution (ICE or IHT)
* Registered with the Engineering Council to IEng level, or about to undergo professional review.
* 5 days of CPD in last 12 months including 3 related to highway engineering
* Project management skills
* Competent in highway engineering
* Broad skills, knowledge and understanding of other highway related design areas
* Knowledge of CDM and other H&S legislation
* Competent in exercising the Designer's obligations of CDM
* Attain appropriate CSCS card registration
* Understanding of environmental requirements of highway schemes
* Excellent communication skills
* Knowledge of design standards (DMRB / MCDHW etc.) relevant to highway engineering
* Knowledge of the use of computer design applications
* Broad knowledge of Quality Management and IMS
* Relevant vocational qualifications (MEng / MSC/ BEng / BSc / HNC and HND)
* Knowledge, design and drafting capabilities in AutoCAD
* Knowledge of HA procedures
* Knowledge of highway design software
* Recent experience of working in multi-disciplinary teams
* Consultation experience with Highways England, Local Councils, Emergency Services and key stakeholders
* Team building skills.
* Ability to develop relationships and engender trust at all levels of the Connect Plus Services organisation and with Clients
If you're interested please get in touch as soon as possible as they are looking to interview as soon as possible.
This advert was posted by Gold Group - one of the UK's leading niche recruitment consultancies. We span a variety of specialist industries and are the recruitment company to help you find your next career opportunity. We pride ourselves on our commitment to candidates and stick to our ethos of finding the right role for the right person. Visit our website or get in touch today to discuss this role, find out what else we've got or just for a chat about the state of your industry. Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.
Please be aware that we receive a high volume of applications for every role advertised and regularly receive applications from candidates who exceed the job credentials. We will only contact you within the next 14 days if you are selected for interview
Due to expansion in workload and business requirement, this well-established and reputable asbestos consultancy is currently seeking for a good calibre Asbestos Lab Analyst to join their busy laboratory/office in Essex and will include applications from within this and the surrounding areas.
Qualifications & Experience:
The applicant must have attained the P401 qualification and at the same time must have previous relevant experience working within this role in a laboratory/office environment and within the asbestos sector.
Must have good communication skills, both written and verbal.
Must proficient in using the Microsoft Package.
Role Will Entail:
Receiving and appropriately logging samples received by the laboratory.
Preparing samples for analysis and carrying out analysis of samples for fibre content.
Completing analysis test sheets as and when required and ensuring every effort to complete workload within required time line.
Getting involved with any other general duties as and when required.
In general, the successful applicant will be competent, flexible, have good attention to detail and manage workload effectively.
In return, this company offers a competitive salary, depending on expertise and also the opportunity to train towards the P402 or P403/P404.
Future Select are the leading market supplier for recruitment in the Asbestos industry, we work with the best clients & candidates and supply the majority of permanent jobs in the asbestos market.
We have a large dedicated team, with over 25 years combined industry experience within Asbestos recruitment specifically geared to dealing with Asbestos Surveyors/Analysts/Lab Technicians, Administrators, Project/Regional /Technical/Quality/Training/Sales Managers through to Director level for both Consultancy & Removal. We have intrinsic knowledge of the market place, as well as respecting candidates/clients confidentiality in this close knit market sector.
We are also interested in anyone with p401/p402/p403/p404/p404 or s301 CCP.
We are inundated with applications, we will endeavour to get back in touch, however if you have applied to Future Select and you have not heard from us after a week, on this occasion, you will not have been successful. Your details will be saved on our system and you will be contacted in the future if a vacancy matches your skills.
Future Select Copyright 2017
Mereside Industrial Estate, Mere Side, Soham, Ely CB7 5EE, UK
Commercial Catering Engineer Devon £27,000-£30,000 D.O.E
We are looking for a mobile Commercial Catering Engineer to deliver preventative works and provide are active breakdown service. A flexible attitude to a multi-skilled environment is essential as is the willingness to undertake new qualifications if required to suit your own personal and business development.
Service of commercial catering equipment.
Maintenance of commercial catering equipment.
Repair of commercial catering equipment.
Fault finding on both electrical and gas commercial catering equipment.
Provide information to supervisory and manager at all levels to facilitate solution stop problems and provide alternative ideas to aid innovation and reduce end costs.
Carry out planned and un-planned maintenance in accordance with a scheduled workload in order to maintain site KPI's and remain within the contract SLA's.
Complete work in a safe, timely, professional and efficient manner.
To ensure that all works are carried out to both, Boden and Clients' standards, policies and procedures such as the relevant JSP's and to ensure that the expectations of the client and end user are fulfilled.
Promote a pro-active safety culture.
Technical Experience and Qualifications:
Has served are cognised Mechanical related apprenticeship and can produce evidence of such or has attained City and Guilds or applicable NVQ qualification.
Should hold relevant Commercial GAS Qualifications. Com Cat 1, 2 , 3 & 5.
Up to date knowledge of the latest trade relevant legislation.
The ability to multi-skill and carry out a variety of maintenance tasks to a high standard, including other Mechanical tasks, plumbing, AHU's Etc.
Previous experience of working in a MoD environment.
Previous experience in a facilities management or catering
Competent response maintenance engineer who can demonstrate extensive knowledge of JSP's or quickly be able to demonstrate the required skill.
Must be able to gain and retain MoD Security clearance.
Must have a 'can do' attitude and contribute to the team effort.
Must hold a full valid UK drivers licence as the position as a mobile role.
Flexible in approach to roles and responsibilities which a willingness to undertake tasks outside their own trade and if required, undertake qualifications outside their own trade.
Focused, motivated and enthusiastic.
Capable of completing all own paperwork in a clear, accurate and concise manner.
Good decision making and organisational skills
Exeter, Exeter, Devon, UK
Product Quality Assurance Engineer in Bridgnorth up to £32000 dependant on experience.
Your new company
You will be working for a well-established and growing organisation based on the outskirts of Bridgnorth. This is a days only role where you will be working autonomously, reporting to the quality manager.
Your new role
You will be responsible for ensuring the required product quality, consistency and technology is achieved and developed for the assigned manufacturing area. You will assist in the achievement of KPIs, working with all the available resources in a positive, inclusive and continually improving environment embedding the quality management system into the process.
You will ensure that the product meets and exceeds the required quality standards. You will identify risks and to quality and improvement opportunities and developing action plans to achieve these.
What you'll need to succeed
You will have experience with ISO9001, ISO14001 and OHSAS18001. You will have knowledge of the manufacturing area, operational processes and their impact on the technical and QA properties and performance of the products. You will have knowledge of continuous improvement, ideally with lean manufacturing / six sigma.
What you'll get in return
You will be working a days only role, 36.25 hours per week, early finish on a Friday and the ability to work on flexi-time.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call Chris at Hays Engineering now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Development Chef (meat)
Do you love meat? Have connections within the food service sector and looking to work with a business that is new to the UK but has the backing of a major business?
A leading international business that is currently working within the major retailers and is now looking to develop into the food service sector. To do this they need a strong development chef who can be part of the team working with developing on their current products and support sales with customer presentations. The company currently do premium meat and would need someone with a good understanding of meat to create value added meat. They currently run out of an office but are looking to move to move premises and us co-manufactures to help pack and manufacture their products.
The company is small in the UK yet have a large support from their international base, so they have the start-up feel with the backing and support of a major company. This is a business critical role and we are looking for experienced development chefs with a proven track record of working within meat and ideally the food service sector. The role will be varied at the start yet will have the scope to grow the business and the team, not just with UK but throughout Europe.
To apply you MUST have worked within the manufacturing industry and not purely from a restaurant background.
Please contact Joseph Harrap on (Apply online only).
Zest are specialist recruiters within the food and drinks manufacturing industry and Joseph Harrap looks after roles such as a Technical Manager, NPD manager, New product development manager, innovations manager, development manager, Senior Technical Manager, Technical Account Manager, Technical Services Manager, Technical Support Manager, Head of Technical and Technical Director
Civils Site Engineer/Senior Engineer - Avonmouth
Edge Careers' client is a privately owned, well established organisation with a leading reputation in construction, civil engineering, logistics, property development and facilities management.
As Site Engineer/Senior Engineer you will maintain accurate dimensional control of projects, coach and develop Engineers and liaise with other Senior Engineers to continuously improve company setting out performance. Manage all technical site issues.
Your responsibilities as a Senior Engineer will include:
* Ensure that all setting out procedures, are carried out to a high standard.
* Review construction documentation (drawings, specifications and the like) for completeness, compatibility, cogency and constructability and draw anomalies to the attention of the Project Manager and/or Site Manager.
* Develop method statements/risk assessments as necessary to ensure that work on site is properly executed.
* Ensure that materials and equipment are procured in accordance with the latest contract information in sufficient time to enable the required rate of progress to be achieved.
To be successful in your application, you must have:
* A suitable Degree/HND/C
* At least 5 years setting out experience
* Experience of working on waste to energy projects.
If you would like to be considered for this role, please click apply. For further information, please contact Stuart Smith at Edge Careers
Avonmouth, Bristol BS11, UK
Senior Quality Engineer - Aerospace - Mon-Fri Days
Are you a quality engineer who is conversant with Aerospace quality systems - AS9100?
Have you a background within quality of precision engineered or fabricated parts?
If so we have an immediate requirement to work for this prestigious aerospace component supplier as a Senior Quality Engineer.
If you want to be part of a company and not just a number this may be the role for you. We require a Senior Quality Engineer to join the business, working in first class, modern and purpose built manufacturing facilities.
Working in a precision engineering environment, machining and fabricating small-medium batches for some of the world's largest brands and organisations within aerospace.
Hours: Mon-Thurs 7am-4pm and Fri 7am-12
Pay Rates: Dependent on experience £32,000-£38,000 + Bonus
Overtime rates: Mon-Fri 1.33 and 1.5 on Saturdays
Background required: Must have previous experience working as a quality engineer within an aerospace environment. Must be familiar with aerospace quality systems
The company are a large successful employer and continue to grow. You will be working with a team of quality engineers, reporting to the quality manager.
The company contribute to all of there staff with a monthly bonus scheme making this a great place to work.
The ideal team Senior Quality Engineer will have as many of the following in order to strengthen application:
* You will be conversant with Aerospace Quality System Requirements - AS9100 & First Article Inspection Reporting
* An understanding of precision fabricated & machined products.
* Competent at reading engineering drawings
* Have a strong technical product & process knowledge.
* Lead / Support Continuous Improvement activities
* Proficient in Practical Problem Solving techniques - 8D, PPAP, FMEA
* NADCAP & PPAP experience preferable.
* Point of contact for customers & suppliers.
* Internal Auditing experience.
In return for your experience as Senior Quality Engineer we can offer you:
28 days holidays rising to 33
Free On Site Parking
If you are interested in the Senior Quality Engineers role, please apply immediately due to the urgency of this role. If you have any questions at all please contact Matthew Brown/Steve Brown on (Apply online only)
Nicholas Associates Professional is a highly respected industry leading professional recruitment agency specialising exclusively in Executive Search and Selection, Construction, Engineering and Technical, and Finance and Accountancy roles across the UK and internationally. Working with many of the UK's most well-known client brands, we are passionate about matching the best talent to the best roles.
Nicholas Associates Professional is part of Nicholas Associates Group, a market leading partner of choice for talent management solutions, from Apprentice to Boardroom. For us, it's all about enabling people to be their best.
To find out more about us please visit (url removed)
Position: Permanent, full time
Hours of work: 8am to 5pm Monday to Friday, with opportunity for overtime during the week and on Saturday mornings
Salary: £38k - £40k DOE + Quarterly Bonus
Our client, a well-established motor trade company with headquarters in Southampton offers total transport solutions to businesses. They are a professional organisation with access to an international dealer network. They help their customers in choosing the right vehicle, arrange financing, and keep customer's fleets in perfect condition. They are now looking for a Bodyshop Manager to join their team in Redbridge.
The successful candidate will be responsible for managing and controlling the day-to-day running of the bodyshop department, staff training and development, and continuing to improve customer satisfaction, ensuring their team delivers the highest standards of service. You will be able to identify opportunities to improves processes and ensure that all KPIs and financial measures are achieved in line with agreed performance levels.
* Full responsibility for the departments P&L, budget, KPIs and involvement for site management
* Ensuring your department is compliant with all quality/environmental standards and processes
* Comply with all company and legislative Health & Safety policies, standards and processes
* Management and control of all WIP and debtors
* Aftersales marketing in conjunction with the contract sales specialist
* Day-to-day management of the Bodyshop team
* Ensure all necessary training is received
* Work to provide an outstanding level of customer service
* Maintain and build positive relations with customers and ensure deadlines are met
* Ensure that DAF/Fiat/Ford dealership standards and KPIs are achieved in your area of influence
* Maintain and build positive working relationships with internal customers and colleagues
The successful candidate will have experience of working in a managerial position, with a proven ability to translate complex technical problems into simple, everyday language that their team and customers can easily understand.
In return our client offer a rewarding career with progression opportunities within group
Southampton, Southampton, UK
Quest Employment are currently recruiting for a MI Manager / Reporting Systems Manager for a leading Fleet Management company.
You will lead and participate on a wide range of initiatives to transform the data and information landscape using a wide range of source databases and data interface toolsets that provide data to multiple reporting platforms.
Your team of reporting analysts and data administrators will sculpt the raw business data into reportable, actionable information for our Customers.
The reporting landscape will undergo a strategic change to centralise both the data warehouse and the reporting platforms, and enable the analysts and business users to access data and information as and when they need. You will be instrumental in establishing a Reporting Tool that will provide ad-hoc reporting, self-serve reports, analytics, dashboards and mobile capabilities. You will shape, drive and direct the reporting team, and create a dramatic change in the efficiency and effectiveness of Business Intelligence in the business.
* Manage the daily activities of the members of the reporting team. Train, supervise, assigns tasks to, and evaluate the team to maintain optimum performance
* Key role interfacing with the Business' data and information requirements, ensuring they are understood, tasked and delivered within time and resource
* Responsible for the security, access and usage of the Reporting Tool, and various reporting tools under the IT remit
* Takes ownership for resolving all data and information queries through to the source for our Customers
* Review workloads and analyse resource requirements. Facilitate the development of effective BI requirements through a solid understanding of processes, the applications and the data
* Provide senior technical leadership including being conversant with the future direction of systems, how that direction will impact the company, and how future and current systems can be leveraged for the benefit of the company
* Assess organisational opportunities to integrate new and existing company systems into the centralised BI landscape as part of a long term strategic roadmap and short-term tactical solutions
* Enforce departmental operation procedures, applicable security practices, production policies and support needs to ensure that the quality of service provided meets customer requirements
* Evaluate and recommend state-of-the-art development tools for use within the development ecosystem to achieve the most cost-effective, maximum-value solutions
* Proven experience with report writing, technical requirements analysis, business process modelling/mapping, methodology development, and data modelling
* Excellent/advanced MS Excel skills (VBA, Cubes, Functions, Pivot Tables etc)
* Experience of working with HTML in a live environment
* Familiar with object based programing
* Strong understanding of relational database structures, principles and practices
* Hands-on knowledge, data modelling tools, data mapping tools, and data profiling tools
* Experience with business requirements analysis, database design, reporting structures, etc.
* Thorough and up to date understanding of IT development approaches, computer architecture, tools and techniques
* Excellent client/user interaction skills to determine requirements
* Experience with developing and maintaining technical documentation; process documentation
* Strong communication skills essential
The working hours for this role are 8:30am - 6pm. This role is offered with a competitive salary and company car
Leicester, Leicester, Leicester, UK
Our client is the largest prestige motor group covering Cumbria, the North East, Lancashire, North Yorkshire and the South of Scotland and has been successfully trading for over 40 years. Privately owned and family run, the company prides itself on its professional yet personal approach in dealing with and supporting its customers and staff, always committed to the communities it serves.
The company are looking to recruit an experienced Technician to join the busy team at the Lloyd Cockermouth retailer.
The successful applicant will be a qualified Technician who undertakes the repair and servicing of vehicles, diagnosing additional faults and ensures all work is completed safely and to the highest standards and to customers' satisfaction.
* Complete work orders including details of repairs completed, parts required and labour to be charged
* Test vehicles using measuring devices to provide accurate diagnostic reports to the Workshop Controller
* Interpret and use technical data and instruction provided by the manufacturer
* Conduct routine service work on vehicles brought into the workshop
* Remove and install vehicle components in accordance with the manufacturer's methodology
* Carry out vehicle health checks and identify areas of concern
* Carry out preparations for new vehicles
* Perform technical repair work in accordance with established and documented procedures
* Ensure correct materials, tools and measuring devices are used
* Ensure any faults have been reported and noted on job cards and inform the Service Manager/ Workshop Controller of any additional faults not covered in the scope of the repair and delay to completion
* Record details of work including all hours worked and material usage
* Ensure vehicle safety standards have been complied with when returned to customers
* Ensure vehicles are protected and kept clean during service and repair
* Ensure all work is completed to manufacturer standards and rules
If you have the experience, drive and ability to take over this critical position then they want to hear from you.
To apply for this position, please click on the link below to submit your CV
Key Recruitment are working with a company based in Portsmouth who are seeking a Team Manager to manage the day to day activities of the Technical Risk Team.
The purpose of the role is to provide support and advice on all aspects of manufacturer strategy, utilise tools and techniques to measure, manage and improve the consistency and accuracy of core asset pricing data and undertake research and regression analysis to identify trends and relationships to support Residual Value and Maintenance recommendations.
You will be involved in forecasting, review and control of all pricing constitutents, analysing ew pricing recommendations and reviewing existing Technical Risk practices and processes.
The ideal candidate will be highly computer literate with a sound understanding of economic and market factors that influence asset risk. You will have excellent analytical numeracy and problem solving skills and the ability to manage supplier relationships is a must.
For a full job description please contact Tracey Dicker on (Apply online only) ext 207 or email your CV to
Portsmouth, Portsmouth, UK
We are working with our client who are looking for a Principal Engineer / Chartered Civil Engineer to provide technical support on a wide variety of maritime projects. You will also assist with business development and with the management and development of engineers to excel at delivering technically challenging projects.
• Oversee and participate in the production of engineering design calculations, engineering design details and engineering reports for a range of projects relating to the field of maritime engineering.
• Provide advice, guidance and expertise to more junior staff within the office.
• Act as technical manager on a range of projects principally relating to the field of maritime engineering and supervise project staff and ensure delivery of projects within programme and budget constraints.
• Oversee and contribute to the production of technical, commercial and contractual documents for procurement of engineering projects.
• Promote and maintain satisfactory client relationships and be responsible for retention of business with specific client bodies.
• Contribute to the development of the client base within the office through the production of proposals and interaction with clients. Participate in the development of new and existing client bases within the office.
• Carry out any duties which your line manager may reasonably request within the broad parameters of your role.
• Bachelor degree in Civil Engineering
• Chartered Engineer, either MICE or MStructE
• Experience in Maritime Civil Engineering
• Experienced in structural design/analysis of maritime structures and application of BS 6349, Eurocodes and other international codes and standards.
• Ideally qualifications and experience of seismic analysis and design, including civil structures.
• Good organisational skills
• Good oral and written communication skills
My client are offering a competitive salary, and a car allowance, plus a range of benefits. They also offer a discretionary company bonus, Medical and Dental care, Life Insurance, 25 days holiday and a flexible working policy
QA / Test Analyst
£25k - £33k
I have a requirement for a QA / Test Analyst with an Ipswich based software company.
Reporting directly to the QA Manager and working alongside the technical team, you will be responsible for executing existing test cases to make sure the software meets the agreed standards as well as creating new test cases to support the new development. Along with this, you will be involved in the logging of any defects found within the software, re testing the corrections and configuring any changes to the systems where required. You will need to hold excellent communication skills as you will be constantly liaising with third parties and the whole technical team.
This role would suit someone who has a good understanding of general testing, whilst still looking to improve and develop their testing skills and knowledge. You will have a technical background and experience working within a software company and the minimum qualification of ISEB Foundation level
POSSIBILITY TO WORK FROM HOME OR THE ESSEX OFFICE!!
Do you have email marketing experience along with an understanding of the laws governing email marketing in the UK?
You will be largely responsible for providing support to the Marketing team by supporting the Digital Marketing Manager in the day to day management of internal stakeholders email marketing accounts. You will ideally have experience of working in a regulated environment.
Your duties will include:
- Work with our Digital Marketing Manager & Marketing Executives to understand the over-arching
business objectives for our clients and design & develop email marketing campaigns in line with
their objectives and content marketing strategy.
- Ensure the marketing message is displayed clearly and delivered on time to all clients &
- Ensuring all email campaigns are responsive and fully tested for various email clients and
- Develop a personalization strategy, across all emails, from automated to custom campaigns.
- Design & develop professional HTML email templates for our various brands.
- Track and analyse all email campaigns and write reports on engagement, ROI and interaction.
- Create email marketing campaigns based on statistical analysis and reports and segment data
for specific targeted audiences.
- Liaise with the wider marketing team and help create campaigns and marketing ideas to best
utilise our client base.
- Carry out duties following internal policies and procedures in accordance with applicable laws,
rules, regulations, good governance and Gallagher¡¦s shared values, in particular, putting clients
at the heart of our business.
The successful candidate will have the following experience and skills:
- Educated to A-Level standard or equivalent
- CIM Foundation Certificate in Marketing desirable
- An understanding of the laws governing email marketing in the UK is essential.
- Working knowledge of Silverpop & Salesforce CRM, Proficient with the Adobe Design Suite of
applications is preferable.
- Experience gained within a similar role is essential;
- Experience of creating, implementing and reporting on email marketing campaigns, and familiar
with vinous email marketing platforms and CRM is essential;
- Technically proficient in designing email templates and have a strong understanding of html &
CSS as well as an understanding of display differences in various email clients.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, including listening, verbal and written communication with the
ability to communicate effectively;
- Ability to manage and prioritise own workload;
- MS office proficiency.
- Eligibility to work in the UK
If you have the right experience and are keen on this role then please apply today
Scantec is an award-winning and accredited Technical and Engineering recruitment specialist based on the Wirral. Established in 1990, over the years Scantec has supported many different businesses and organisations through providing expert recruitment and talent acquisition services. 26 years later, Scantec has now become the 3rd largest technical agency in the UK - Recruitment International Magazine 2015.
Due to continued growth, we have an opportunity for Resourcing Consultant to join our successful Scientific division
As a Resourcing Consultant you will –
- Manage the end to end recruitment process, including account management, taking job specifications, sourcing candidates and meeting all recruitment SLAs.
- Develop relationships with clients and candidates, networking effectively to pipeline leading talent for our clients.
- Provide consultancy and support to Hiring Managers, offering solutions for to clients recruitment needs.
- Manage a timely and consultative recruitment delivery service; including:
- Writing innovative and compelling job adverts
- Manage candidate job applications and directly source candidates
- Conduct candidate telephone interviews to screen candidates against job specification.
- Making offers and taking overall accountability for the on-boarding/new starter process.
We are looking for committed individuals with a minimum of 12 months experience within a sales role or someone with some recruitment experience. You will be ambitious, results-driven and self-motivated, having high professional integrity and the ability to demonstrate consistently strong work ethic.
Scantec offers a challenging and rewarding career -
£20,000 - £25,000 DOE +uncapped commission scheme.
23 days holiday + bank holidays.
5% Pension Contribution.
A tailored training programme designed for each individual to ensure maximum support is given to support career goals.
E-learning modules, onsite face-to-face training with the Learning & Development Manager as well as on-the-job training with your manager.
IoR Qualification provided by Scantec Centre of Excellence Status.
Annual trip to abroad for achieving yearly target.
Regular salary reviews.
Onsite Pool Cars.
Childcare Voucher Scheme.
An open, honest and transparent working environment.
Company funded social activities.
Monthly incentive awards.
Free onsite parking.
Scantec is the 3rd Largest Technical Agency in UK - "Recruitment International Magazine 2015" and specialises in the Manufacturing, IT, Technical, Engineering and Scientific Sectors. Scantec provide highly qualified and experienced personnel in a compliant and professional manner on both a permanent and temporary assignment basis.
Due to the high volume of applications Scantec receives it is not always possible to acknowledge every application. Shortlisted applicants will be contacted within 28 days. If you don`t hear from us within 28 days your application has not been shortlisted at this time, to be considered for future vacancies please register with us on our website
Job Title: Area Sales Manager - Machine Tools
Salary: £35000 - £40000 pa
Location: West Midlands
Well established Manufacturing Company based nationally are seeking an Area Sales Manager to join their team in the West Midlands. The company specialise in the manufacturing of machinery for a variety of sectors.
An Ambitious Area Sales Manager is required to cover the UK and part export region selling Machinery to a wide variety of clients.
You will be able to develop the company's business and work closely with established clients. You will be a technical minded individual.
•Planning and preparing exhibition budget sheets
•Organise and prepare exhibitions to promote Matrix Machine globally
•Maximise Sale opportunities at our exhibitions
•Ability to produce quotation for customers and meet project deadlines
•Securing orders from national and international accounts
•Manage and progress orders, from national and international accounts
•Contributing to team and own effort by accomplishing related results/KPI's as needed
•Ability to manage face to face and over the phone potential sales leads
•Researching and contacting new sales leads
•Provide potential customers with technical advice about the machines specifications.
This position requires a well-motivated, confident and proactive sales professional who can demonstrate the following attributes;
•Experience of selling Machine tools, cutting tools, tooling and consumables, work holding, and machining capacity into the Manufacturing sector
•Excellent communication skills both verbal & written
•Strong team player and able to work on own initiative
•Able to multi task and prioritise own work load
•Have the ability to work under pressure
•Highly motivated sales professional with a proven track record of negotiation and securing new business
Your current role should be: -
Area Sales manager, Sales Executive, Sales Manager, Account Manager
Any of these positions will translate, but selling relative products into manufacturing is a must, examples of related product ranges considered include- Machine tools, cutting tools, tooling and consumables, work holding, and machining capacity.
Please contact Toby Richardson at Resource Group either by telephone: (Apply online only) or email: (url removed)
Resource Group are acting as an employment business/agency in relation to this vacancy
Coventry, West Midlands, UK