Acorn Executive is seeking a Site Manager to join their client's growing team to cover various sites within the UK (mainly England / Midlands area).
A management position, the post holder will:
- Manage the day-to-day running of the works.
- Liaise with all stakeholders.
- Monitor project plan and costs.
- Assume all health and safety duties.
- Oversee delivery of all materials and machinery.
- Complete any ad-hoc duties as required.
- MUST have bulk earthworks experience, preferably within a quarry environment or will have managed motorway projects.
- Decision making skills and the ability to work independently.
- Oral and written communication skills with high levels of numeracy.
- Hold good IT skills.
- Has to be organised, have a good attention to detail and the ability to handle responsibility.
- Must be able to work to deadlines and the capacity to identify problems quickly and to offer solutions.
- Have experience of being able to comply to health and safety regulations as well as other legislation.
- Strong people skills.
- Demonstrates confidence, drive and dynamic leadership.
- An energetic leader with motivational skills and enthusiasm to inspire and maximise team potential.
- Self-motivated, results-orientated and resilient.
- Anticipates and plans for risk; as well as generating fresh ideas.
- Leads by example.
- Takes ownership and accountability for individual actions.
- Someone who is dependable, demonstrates integrity and promotes trust.
- Be a team player.
- Interpersonal skills demonstrated by an approachable style, being a good listener and the ability to win respect and build effective relationships with their staff and senior stakeholders through personal actions and commitment to declared intentions.
- Highest levels of integrity and business ethics.
- University Degree or HND in a relevant discipline would be preferred or a NVQ Level 3 in Geotech.
- IOSH Managing Safely.
- First aid.
Remuneration / package:
- Base salary of £50-£52K per annum.
- Company pension scheme.
- 20 days holiday, rising one day per year to a maximum of 25, plus 8 bank holidays.
- 1 month's notice.
For immediate consideration, please apply online today.
Acorn Recruitment acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment
Civils Site Engineer/Senior Engineer - Avonmouth
Edge Careers' client is a privately owned, well established organisation with a leading reputation in construction, civil engineering, logistics, property development and facilities management.
As Site Engineer/Senior Engineer you will maintain accurate dimensional control of projects, coach and develop Engineers and liaise with other Senior Engineers to continuously improve company setting out performance. Manage all technical site issues.
Your responsibilities as a Senior Engineer will include:
* Ensure that all setting out procedures, are carried out to a high standard.
* Review construction documentation (drawings, specifications and the like) for completeness, compatibility, cogency and constructability and draw anomalies to the attention of the Project Manager and/or Site Manager.
* Develop method statements/risk assessments as necessary to ensure that work on site is properly executed.
* Ensure that materials and equipment are procured in accordance with the latest contract information in sufficient time to enable the required rate of progress to be achieved.
To be successful in your application, you must have:
* A suitable Degree/HND/C
* At least 5 years setting out experience
* Experience of working on waste to energy projects.
If you would like to be considered for this role, please click apply. For further information, please contact Stuart Smith at Edge Careers
Avonmouth, Bristol BS11, UK
Construction Manager - West Midlands
My client are a leading contractor with an exceptional reputation for the delivery of high quality housing on a national basis. The Midlands region are looking to source an experienced Construction Manager.
Working closely with the Senior Management team you will operate on a strategic basis and will be truly influential in the region's growth
As Construction Manager you will be responsible for leading production activities across multiple projects within an already established operational team, ensuring delivery of projects to meet or exceed targets and expectation whilst ensuring customer satisfaction is very much at the forefront.
Previous experience in a similar role within the NEW BUILD construction/residential industry is essential;
On offer for the right candidate is a competitive basic salary, car allowance or company vehicle, 26 days holiday, pension, private healthcare
To discuss this excellent opportunity, please contact Heidi Genner at Edge Careers in the first instance via email on or call (Apply online only)
£22,000 - 25,000 + Bonus
Are you a self motivated, well presented and hard working Events Manager who is looking to join a fantastic organisation based in Godalming? Our client are looking for a candidate who is happy dealing with very senior people within many different organisations. If you are looking to join a company where you can bring ideas to a team and help a business grow.
The role involves:
Liaising with clients to help with their event requirements
Making sure all clients needs a met
Project manage the delivery of the events
Dealing with venue arrangements
Assisting and contacting the contractors who are required at the events
Liaising with Marketing and PR teams
Promote the events
Monitor the expenditure of the events
Act as an ambassador for the company
Setting and meeting deadlines given
The ideal candidate will:
Be educated to Degree level
Be well spoken with good communication skills
Work well under pressure
Maintain good prioritisation skills
Be confident on all Microsoft packages
Be analytical and able to analyse data
Have great organisational skills
Work with confidence
This is a fantastic opportunity for a candidate to join a great organisation. Please apply for further information and the chance to be considered
6 MONTH CONTRACT
Bank of America / MBNA are looking to recruit a AML Officer to join the Anti Money Laundering Team reporting into the Financial Crime Compliance Manager in the offices based at Chester Business Park.
The AML Office will be required to hold a detailed understanding of Anti Money Laundering Laws (AML, rules and Regulations. The role is to deliver compliance within the new 4th AML Directive and therefore must be able to influence and secure the commitment and practical support from senior management and other key stakeholders, to ensure that business activities continue to meet the requirements of the AML.
Key skills for an AML Officer:
* Strong knowledge of Anti Money Laundering
* Previous experience in analysing and implementing new AML directives / regulations
* Solid communication skills, with the ability to influence senior stakeholders
* Ability to prioritise multiple work-streams and recognise potential escalation issues
* Display agile thinking methods and resilient
Responsibilities for a AML Officer:
* Deliver compliance with the new 4th AML Directive.
* Documentation of all gaps against the 4th AML Directive.
* Documentation of key Business Requirements against all the gaps identified.
* Drive and oversee the necessary key work-streams to ensure all gaps identified by
o Documenting the required Business Requirement Documents.
o Working with the assigned Project Manager to engage business Subject Mater Expertise.
* Document a comprehensive Regulatory Obligation Document and use this to drive all the necessary changes to the Compliance Risk Framework including:
o Updating policies and standards to ensure compliance with the 4th AML Directive and fair customer outcomes.
o Updating Training modules and develop training and for the 4th AML Directive.
o Develop Compliance Key Measures
o Update Compliance Monitoring scripts and requirements.
* Update Compliance Testing scripts and requirements
* Update Compliance Testing scripts and requirements.
If you wish to apply for the above position, please call me on (Apply online only) or email on
Please be advised if you haven't heard from us within 24 hours then unfortunately your application has not been successful on this occasion, we may however keep your details on file for any suitable future vacancies and contact you accordingly. Adecco is an employment consultancy and operates as an equal opportunities employer
6 MONTH CONTRACT
Our leading Financial Services client Bank of America / MBNA is currently seeking to recruit a Compliance Officer to work as part of the Data protection department in the offices based on Chester Business Park, Chester.
The Compliance Officer will require a detailed understanding of Data Protection Laws and Guidance. This role will report into the Head of Compliance and will be required to influence and secure the commitment and practical support from senior management and other key stakeholders, to ensure that business activities continue to meet the requirements of the GPDR.
Key Skills for a Compliance Officer:
* Solid understanding of Data Protection Laws and Guidance
* Ability to balance and prioritise multiple project work-streams
* Any knowledge of GDPR would be advantageous
* Demonstrable experience in delivering compliance into a Financial Services environment
* Excellent written and verbal communications with the ability to influence stakeholders
Responsibilities of a Compliance Officer:
1 Deliver compliance with the new General Data Protection Requirements (GDPR).
2 Documentation of all gaps against the new GDPR.
3 Documentation of key Business Requirements against all the gaps identified.
4 Drive and oversee the 5 key work-streams to ensure all gaps identified by Compliance are validated and closed by the business process owners:
5 Drive and oversee the Project that has been initiated close all identified gaps by:
* Individual Right
* Third Parties
* Documenting the required Business Requirement Documents.
* Working with the assigned Project Manager to engage business Subject Mater Expertise.
* Driving Project Steering Meeting Agendas to ensure:
* Key decisions are made in a timely manner.
* Senior Managers receive timely progress updates.
* Timely escalation of issues.
1 Document a comprehensive Regulatory Obligation Document and use this to drive all the necessary changes to the Compliance Risk Framework including:
* Updating policies and standards to ensure compliance with the GDPR and fair customer outcomes.
* Updating Training modules and develop training and for the DPA.
* Develop Compliance Key Measures
* Update Compliance Monitoring scripts and requirements.
* Update Compliance Testing scripts and requirements.
* Update and maintain the ICO Register.
If you wish to apply for the above position, please call me on (Apply online only) or email on
Pontoon is a global HR outsourcing company specializing in improving an organization's talent. We manage the contingent workforce and statement of work resources on behalf of our clients, as well as source and recruit direct hires. Pontoon's approach results in significant cost savings and revenue improvement, increased worker quality, workforce insight and greater regulatory compliance. A division of Adecco with operations in nearly 100 countries and with more than 1,500 colleagues worldwide, the Jacksonville, Florida-based organization delivers solutions to more than 150 industry-leading companies
Rullion Engineering Limited are currently recruiting on behalf of a large Utilities company based in the Northwest for a Senior Quantity Surveyor on a permanent basis. We have been providing our client with experienced Individuals for over 10 years helping to deliver a high number of projects within the Industry.
The purpose of this role is to support the successful delivery of the client's business needs by providing a professional quantity surveying service, encompassing one or more of the core areas of procurement and contract management. The service is to be undertaken in accordance with high professional standards and business principles in compliance with regulatory and company procedures and policies.
* To deliver or support the commercial function of complex, strategic or high value projects within the category plan ensuring optimum value for money for the client.
* Influence operational and senior stakeholders; support the alignment of business strategy and policy to deliver category plans.
* Ensure contractual compliance and proactively manage contractor performance throughout the contract period.
* Leading and managing a team in accordance with the company policy.
* Acting as a subject matter expert in the delivery of the category plan.
* Provide leadership and management of a category team
* Effective and efficient utilisation of resources
* Managing the conflicting business priorities of various stakeholders
* Provide support and timely escalation to the Category Delivery Manager
* Ensure compliance of the business strategy and policy
* Proactively manage and mitigate commercial and business risk
* Engender a culture of continuous improvement
* Provide commercial expertise and guidance
* Ensure collaborative working across the commercial directorate
* Work collaboratively with the regulatory procurement team, to ensure delivery of compliant procurement.
* Produce and maintain quality commercial / contractual data.
* Provide the commercial function in IAP and concept phases.
* Provide the commercial function to support the Category Delivery Manager in the definition phase.
* Accountable for contract administration throughout the project lifecycle.
* Establish and maintain appropriate contract and supplier relationship management.
* Commercially manage a portfolio of Works contracts to ensure that they are delivered in accordance with the contracted terms and conditions and that all issues are mitigated and managed to protect the client's commercial interests. (This may be in a lead capacity supervising other Quantity Surveyor(s) on larger or more complex contracts.)
Knowledge and Skills
* Quantity Surveying Degree or equivalent ; alternatively sufficient relevant experience to support the requirements of the RICS Professional Experience Route
* Substantial relevant experience post Degree qualification
* Knowledge of key quantity surveying processes, tools and methodologies used across the whole project life-cycle
* Knowledge and experience in the use of a broad range of standard forms of construction contract (preferably including NEC suite of contracts)
* Strong commercial negotiation and resolution skills
* Experience of managing the commercial function on complex and/or high value projects
Should your application be successful and you are offered the role, a number of pre-employment checks need to be carried out before your appointment can be confirmed. Any offer of employment with our client will be subject to a satisfactory checking report from the Disclosure Scotland / the Disclosure and Barring Service
Infrastructure Project Manager
3-4 month contract
£200-£300 per day
Infrastructure Project Manager to work for a leading organisation based in Macclesfield. This is a fantastic opportunity for someone who processes system integration experience.
Infrastructure Project Manager Skills
* Experience of vendor management of major software vendors and system integrators
* Experience in stakeholder management at a senior level across a global multi-divisional organisation
* Understanding and experience of project management methodologies
* Communicates openly with clarity.
Please send your CV
Capita IT Resourcing welcome applications from all suitably qualified people regardless of gender, race, disability, age or sexual orientation.
Capita IT Resourcing is a trading name of Capita Resourcing Ltd. Services offered are those of an Employment Agency and Employment Business. Applicants will be required to register with us.
Transfer of information overseas
Your information may be shared with subsidiaries of Capita plc who are involved in carrying out functions related to the services administration including such subsidiaries which are outside the EEA in countries which do not have similar protections in place regarding the information and its use. We shall ensure that any such subsidiary has put in place proper security measures to ensure at least the same level of protection of the personal data as is required under UK data protection legislation
Macclesfield, Cheshire East, UK
Interim Senior Project Manager - PAYE or Day Rate Available, Cambridge -
This is an excellent opportunity for an accomplished project manager to join a well-established and respected marketing agency in the Cambridge region for a 6 month contract starting immediately, they are known for providing expertise to some of the UK's biggest brands. Ideally degree educated, you will have excellent project management and account management skills as well as an understanding and working knowledge of both offline and digital marketing, although the main focus of the role will likely be digital. Given the fact they need the candidate to get up to speed very quickly, applicants must come from agency side positions in project or account management.
Ideally you will have experience working as a project manager/account manager at another agency on integrated brand-centric digital and offline marketing communications, however candidates with a purely digital background will also be considered.
You will be leading large projects, as well as managing tasks as briefed, working in new and innovative areas of marketing across different teams. You will act as an interface between the client and agency providing professional advice on all aspects of the projects, from inception through to completion ensuring efficiency and a great client/agency relationship by being an advisor, developing and expanding projects where possible. Some exposure to digital is essential as you will be working offline and digital aspects such as internal communications, branding, social networking/media, web/app builds and email marketing.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a talented agency side marketer to take a role at a hugely successful company, offering great career opportunities and reputable clients. Due to the location of their Cambridgeshire office, this role could be of interest to those living in Newmarket, Cambridge, Peterborough, Bedford, Huntingdon, St Ives, Royston, Bury St Edmunds, Ely and Norwich.
For registration purposes please could you let us know where you are currently based or which locations you are considering as well as your required salary and notice period.
Please upload a Microsoft Word version of your CV where possible, excluding textboxes or images, as this can affect the consultant's job matching process and therefore your details may not be picked up for a role.
Search Brand Recruitment on Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn to hear about all of our latest jobs.
Brand Recruitment offers the services of an employment agency for permanent work. Visit Brand Recruitment online (url removed) to apply for other key marketing jobs in the Central and Eastern region. If you have not heard back from us within seven days please assume that your application has not been successful
Our client are a market leading Consultancy who deliver managed services and innovative solutions to a range of global enterprise and mid-sized customers. They pride ourselves in a business outcome led approach coupled with an engineering DNA to deliver greater value for our clients compared to other providers and solution companies.
Due to their ongoing success and growth they are looking for an experienced Telcos Programme Manager to organise and coordinate projects as part of our managed services and solution delivery. You will provide guidance to delivery teams and project managers in ways that promote our company culture and values. You will oversee the delivery, ensuring on-time, high quality output, which meets (and often exceeds) the expectations of our client stakeholders, all within agreed budgets.
The ideal candidate will be an excellent leader working in a virtual environment, and have experience of managing multi-disciplinary teams coming together to deliver high levels of client satisfaction. You will be able to develop efficient and effective strategies and tactics to meet client needs and overcoming obstacles (both client side and internal).
- Must be well versed working within Telcos facing off with strategic Stakeholders and managing internal teams - only candidates with Telcos experience will be condisered.
- Strong at managing multiple project concurrently.
- Strong consultative personality with proven relationship building at all levels.
- Formulate, organise and monitor the delivery of inter-connected projects as part of an overall managed services programme
- Devise and develop suitable strategies for delivery, cadence and governance
- Coordinate across interconnected projects and deliverables ensuring overall programme success
- Lead and guide delivery teams so that all the component parts come together at the right time to the right quality
- Manage delivery to agreed quality standards and SLA’s, on-time and within budget
- Monitor progress, proactively identifying and addressing potential issues before they cause any impact
- Work with client stakeholders, managing and delivering to their expectations
- Apply change, risk and resource management
- Pre-empt, own and manage escalations through to successful resolution
- Manage a formal RAID register giving due visibility and oversight
- Prepare and present plans and progress reports to senior management (both at client and internally)
- Monitor programme performance metrics (both internal and client facing), devising and recommending ways to improve productivity, reduction in re-work (increasing right-first-time, etc.)
- Provide constructive feedback to line managers on performance of delivery teams and individuals
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience managing complex IT and technology programmes
- Effective leadership, interpersonal and communication skills
- Good knowledge of techniques for planning, monitoring and controlling programmes
- Knowledge and experience of developing budgets, schedules and resource plans
- Ability to work as part of a multi-disciplinary team (both internal and client)
- Proficiency in the use of project & programme planning and tracking tools including MS Project. Some experience of project and portfolio management suites such as CA PPM (fka Clarity) or HPE PPM is an advantage
- Ability to prioritize, multi-task, and perform effectively under pressure
- Flexibility to travel to client sites
- Strong problem solving skills, will own issues until full resolution
- Attention to detail, ensuring quality, spotting potential problems before they become issues
- Effective service delivery and escalation management
- Qualifications to Bachelor’s degree or higher
- PRINCE2, MSP or equivalent formal methodology certification
- Commercial and business acumen
This is a fantastic opportunity to join an established consultancy where you can have a strategic impact working with one of their top telcos accounts developing an established and successful relationship.
South St, Reading RG4 8HY, UK
An opportunity has arisen for a Senior Payroll Administrator to support the Payroll Manager with a Payroll implementation project for UK, Ireland and Italy totalling circa 1100 employees.
The successful candidate will initially need to hit the ground running and process the UK Payroll of circa 1000 employees whilst a Payroll Administrator is inducted into the business.
They will need to support the Payroll Administrator into their role and oversee the function thereafter, preparing an accurate and timely sign off. They will have experience of complex Payrolls in a fast paced environment, along with experience of P11D's which they will also need to manage. Irish and Italian payrolls would also be a distinct advantage. Once the Payroll Administrator is fully inducted the role will have focus on supporting the Payroll Manager with the transition to a new payroll provider.
Superb opportunity for an experience IT Project Manager or Education Network Manager who has experience of delivering infrastructure projects into the education sector. This organisation are very well established and are undergoing a period of hyper growth which has given rise for the need of a PMO. This role will give you the opportunity to shape the Project Management function and really put your stamp on the department. You may currently be a Network Manager of a large education client who has carried out numerous projects.
* You're an experienced Project Manager with significant implementation experience in a client-facing, vendor-side environment.
* You possess a strong intellect with the ability to learn and analyse new environments and business contexts quickly.
* You're commercially astute, you have strong attention to detail and you're comfortable reporting to senior leaderships.
* You have excellent stakeholder management and communication skills which you've demonstrated in your ability to balance client, company and project imperatives.
* You're organised and you manage your time well
* Experience with Active Directory migrations and device deployment will be highly regarded
This is an excellent opportunity to develop your project management career. On offer is a salary of £35,000 plus car allowance, pension and company bonus.
Manchester, Manchester, UK
Head of Accounting Services
Ofcom is the independent regulator and competition authority for the UK communications industries. We regulate the TV, radio, fixed-line telecoms, mobile telecoms and postal sectors, plus the radio spectrum over which wireless devices operate.
The Accounting Services team play a key part in delivering the services provided by the Finance team. We are recruiting for an experienced Head for the team. The Accounting Services team manage a busy processing area with daily deliverables and deadlines to manage, in addition to the usual monthly reporting. The team process broadly 9,000 supplier and expense payments per annum and raise invoices and process approximately 32,000 receipt transactions worth £350m. By way of context Ofcom is currently undergoing a period of significant change (Project Agile) incorporating people, technology and office environment. Therefore, the successful candidate will be one who relishes such an environment, possesses the necessary behavioural values and can demonstrate the appropriate experience.
- Responsible for the Accounting Services function which incorporates receivables, payables, colleague expenses and cash management. Providing accountability and assurance for the processes, controls and services provided by the team
- Line management of the Accounting Services Manager and broader leadership of the wider Accounting Services team
- Work collaboratively with various teams across Ofcom, acting as the subject matter expert for the key systems and processes that support the delivery of the Accounting Services. Lead on system testing and upgrades for the team
- Identify opportunities to further enhance policies and processes in line with best practice and business requirements and ongoing review and development of the Accounting Services strategy
- Develop a deep understanding and expertise of the end to end receivables and payables processes and systems, identify opportunities for further efficiencies, value for money and customer service excellence
- Ensure all KPI metrics across the function are developed, monitored, reported and take appropriate action where necessary
- Working closely with the Income, Broadcasting, Spectrum Licensing and Numbering teams to ensure all stakeholder billing is completed in a timely and accurate manner. Developing related processes, systems and controls to ensure the ongoing effectiveness of the receivable processes
- Work closely with relevant teams across Ofcom regarding the systems controls including development and control of interfaces between key systems
- Act as the escalation point for all receivables non-payment issues, working effectively with the legal team and other teams across Ofcom to resolve and expedite payments
- Lead on the management of the outsourced Expense Management system and Travel Management, including supplier relationship management. Working closely with the Commercial team to lead the related tender process for both services
- Manage the annual review of the expenses policy and subsequent communication and training with colleagues
- Optimise working capital and prepare the weekly cashflow forecast report and maintain the Treasury and Cash Management policy
- Ensure compliance with all related cash management regulations (PCIDSS etc)
- Facilitate workshops and deliver Accounting Services related training sessions to colleagues across the organisation
- Develop, maintain and deliver a suite of control assurance reports highlighting compliance with the key financial controls
- Engage effectively with the internal audit team and the National Audit Office as part of compliance audits and financial year-end
- Support the Financial Controller in the delivery of adhoc projects as required
- Comply with all relevant Ofcom policy and procedures and behavioural competencies
- Manage day to day relationship with key suppliers associated with Accounting Services
- Administration for Accounting Services related systems (banking, expenses, corporate cards)
- A proven, credible track record, within a relevant operational environment
- Experience in demonstrating leadership, influencing and collaboration in a multi discipline environment
- Ability to build key relationships and engage effectively at all levels across the organisation including Senior Managers
- Relevant operational finance management experience
- Experience of managing a revenue billing and credit management and payables function.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Experience of working to tight daily deadlines and at times conflicting priorities
- Experience of identifying opportunities for and implementing new processes. Comfortable leading change
- Understanding of how the key deliverables of the role fit with the wider financial performance and control environment
Ofcom is an equal opportunities employer and committed to equality of opportunity for all. As an accredited Two Ticks employer, disabled candidates who meet all the essential criteria of a job description will be guaranteed an interview. If you have a disability or special need and wish to request a reasonable adjustment at any stage of the recruitment process, please do so by contacting Ofcom.
Please note, the closing date for this advert is the 18th April, 2017.
To apply for the role of Head of Accounting Services, please apply via the button shown.
This vacancy is being advertised by Webrecruit. The services advertised by Webrecruit are those of an Employment Agency.
Additional Keywords: Head of Accounting Services, Head of Accounting, Head of Accountancy, Head of Finance, Financial Operations Director, Head of Financial Management, Finance Director, Head Accountant
Your duties will include:-
· Managing key client accounts, primarily focused around new business in the event division
of the company
· Assessing the customers’ needs and investigating the best ways to fulfil their requirements,
both technically, and commercially.
· Generating accurate quotations, which have sound commercial basis
· Completion of accurate cost sheets associated with each project post event
· Carrying out site surveys
· Creating floor plans and arranging for visuals to be created if required
· Specifying all AV equipment using in house equipment where appropriate and allocating
external resource with the assistance of the Operations and Hire Manager
· Liaising with all technical departments / suppliers as necessary.
· Planning of the schedules and logistics with the operations manager
· On site management of project including the technical rig, client liaison, rehearsals,
· Occasional preparation of equipment prior to despatch
· On site technical support when required
· Provide support to the AV rental team as and when required – particularly in the initial few
months to gain knowledge of the business and its processes
· Guide and mentor junior members of the team where possible / applicable
· Further Business Development where opportunities arise
Position: Senior Control & Automation Systems Engineer (PLC, SCADA, ICA, C&I)
Kinect’s award winning global client has a requirement for an experienced Senior Control & Automation Systems Engineer to join its expanding team in the South East of the country.
You will be undertaking systems engineering design & delivery services to a varied client base across a variety of industries. Projects range from typical Control & Automation projects through to unique challenges presented by some of more diverse clients.
This is genuinely an exciting opportunity to join one of the country’s most successful companies, with a wealth of career development opportunity available.
Duties and responsibilities include the following:
• Senior engineer for the control and instrumentation aspects for a variety of projects, from system studies and investment appraisals through to detailed design.
• Liaison with clients, suppliers and contractors.
• Supporting project managers through the design & implementation of technical solutions.
• Work with others to support bidding activity.
• Cultivation of strong client relationships through technical excellence.
• Assuring technical delivery and ensuring quality throughout the project lifecycle.
• Implementation of appropriate standards.
• Specification, selection and justification of relevant equipment.
• Generation of Front End Engineering Design packages.
• Production of Technical Specifications.
The highly-sought candidate will possess the following:
• Degree (or equivalent) in Electrical, Electronic or Control and Instrumentation Engineering or other relevant discipline.
• Able to demonstrate sound technical experience.
• Excellent communication skills.
• Ability to engage stakeholders at various levels within an organisation, building strong client relationships and engaging on a technical level.
• Experience in estimating technical effort in relation to bids and ongoing projects.
• Experience of technical document production throughout the project lifecycle.
• Knowledge of mechanical & electro-mechanical systems in an industrial setting (Desirable)
• Chartered Engineer or working towards Chartership (Desirable)
• Working within a multi-discipline engineering team and having a general appreciation of other disciplines' constraints and requirements.
• Industrial Fieldbus systems, Automation, Safety System Design (Desirable)
• Building control systems