Junior Trader (Foreign Exchange)
£25k - £110k OTE, dependent on performance
Our client manages a fund in London, with client accounts across the globe. Due to continued growth they are now expanding the trading team and are looking to recruit a passionate Junior Trader (Foreign Exchange), who is looking to learn to trade on the stock and FX markets.
As a Junior Trader (Foreign Exchange) you train to trade forex short term and equities long term with our client's Trading capital. You will liaise with Senior Traders and the Fund Manager, communicating open risk and managing portfolio diversification.
The ideal Junior Trader (Foreign Exchange) will possess the following:
- A strong interest in trading the financial markets
- The ability to communicate effectively across all levels
- An ambitious and confident personality
- The ability to work within a team
- Experience isn't essential, however any experience as a Sales Executive / Sales Broker / Sales Trader would be beneficial
It's a great opportunity to complete in-house training and trade live funds once successful, as well as gaining a CPD certification. No prior experience is necessary, but you will need a desire to work in the financial market alongside a driven, motivated working attitude.
Please note if applicants do not hold 12 months of experience training fees apply due to the extensive nature of training. Once successful, selected trainees will be given starting capital to trade on behalf of our client.
Please click to apply for the role of Junior Trader (Foreign Exchange) in Watford, London
Junior Trader, Graduate Broker, Trainee Stockbroker, Stock Trading, Forex, Trainee FX Trader, Junior FX Trader, Junior Stockbroker, Junior FX Broker
Acorn Executive is seeking a Site Manager to join their client's growing team to cover various sites within the UK (mainly England / Midlands area).
A management position, the post holder will:
- Manage the day-to-day running of the works.
- Liaise with all stakeholders.
- Monitor project plan and costs.
- Assume all health and safety duties.
- Oversee delivery of all materials and machinery.
- Complete any ad-hoc duties as required.
- MUST have bulk earthworks experience, preferably within a quarry environment or will have managed motorway projects.
- Decision making skills and the ability to work independently.
- Oral and written communication skills with high levels of numeracy.
- Hold good IT skills.
- Has to be organised, have a good attention to detail and the ability to handle responsibility.
- Must be able to work to deadlines and the capacity to identify problems quickly and to offer solutions.
- Have experience of being able to comply to health and safety regulations as well as other legislation.
- Strong people skills.
- Demonstrates confidence, drive and dynamic leadership.
- An energetic leader with motivational skills and enthusiasm to inspire and maximise team potential.
- Self-motivated, results-orientated and resilient.
- Anticipates and plans for risk; as well as generating fresh ideas.
- Leads by example.
- Takes ownership and accountability for individual actions.
- Someone who is dependable, demonstrates integrity and promotes trust.
- Be a team player.
- Interpersonal skills demonstrated by an approachable style, being a good listener and the ability to win respect and build effective relationships with their staff and senior stakeholders through personal actions and commitment to declared intentions.
- Highest levels of integrity and business ethics.
- University Degree or HND in a relevant discipline would be preferred or a NVQ Level 3 in Geotech.
- IOSH Managing Safely.
- First aid.
Remuneration / package:
- Base salary of £50-£52K per annum.
- Company pension scheme.
- 20 days holiday, rising one day per year to a maximum of 25, plus 8 bank holidays.
- 1 month's notice.
For immediate consideration, please apply online today.
Acorn Recruitment acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment
Legal/Contracts Advisor - Commercial, Contracts, Procurement, Negotiation, Drafting skills and Legal Support
A Legal/Contracts Advisor with Commercial, Contracts, Procurement, Negotiation, Drafting skills and Legal Support is required to work on a three month contract (WITH THE POSSIBILITY OF EXTENSION) for our Defence client based in Basildon.
This is an interesting contract working with Land & Naval and Security and Information Systems.
Overview of the Legal/Contracts Advisor contract role
* Review and draft a broad range of agreements and specific clauses with a diverse range of customers, partners and suppliers, including collaboration agreements, terms and conditions of sale and non-disclosure agreements;
* Actively contribute to direct contract negotiations, ensuring robust protection for the company while supporting business winning and retention;
* Liaise closely with colleagues in the Corporate Affairs section in Italy and provide guidance with regards to UK governance requirements and legislature;
* Discuss and provide advice and instruction to Directors and senior managers on company secretarial matters whilst taking into account local law considerations and parent company policy / Directive requirements;
* Work collaboratively as a recognised expert integrated in a multi-disciplinary team, including liaising with and advising senior management on corporate and company secretarial matters;
* Maintain regulatory compliance and corporate governance, including providing guidance and ensuring compliance with group company directives, ethics and corruption legislation, data protection etc;
* Provide support and guidance on the protection and enforcement of the company's intellectual property rights;
* Assist with wider business and ad-hoc legal and corporate activities as required.
Key responsibility areas
Providing professional advice to Directors and senior managers in all company secretarial matters in countries where the post holder has responsibility for company secretarial activities both within and outside the UK.
Key skills required for the Legal/Contracts Advisor contract role
Qualified / part qualified company secretary or experience of company secretarial requirements for a UK limited company.
Contract drafting skills
Confidence and ability to challenge/respond to challenge on professional or process issues
The role is based in Basildon, Essex.
If you are a Commercial person looking for a new contract either apply online or if would like to find out about other Commercial opportunities please contact Paul Scott on (url removed) or phone (Apply online only)
Do you know anyone who might be looking for a new role? You could benefit from our candidate referral scheme. Contact me on the above contact details for more information.
Outsource. Our People. Your Success.
Outsource UK is one of the country's largest and most successful independent recruitment consultancies, specialising in the IT, Digital, Financial Services and Engineering sectors.
We recruit talented people for contract and permanent opportunities, offer a consultative approach and have a reputation for providing a superior service to both clients and candidates.
The business focuses on building long lasting relationships based on reliability and trust. We do this by hiring and retaining a great team of recruitment consultants who listen and understand our client's and candidate's needs.
Our Manchester office (which covers the whole of the UK) provides a "one-stop shop" to clients and candidates operating in the engineering and manufacturing sectors and, in addition to Engineers, we source and provide temporary/contract and permanent opportunities for IT, Programme Management and Support Professionals (including Procurement / Purchasing / Supply Chain, HR, Finance and Administrative Support).
Please visit our website (url removed)
Development Chef (meat)
Do you love meat? Have connections within the food service sector and looking to work with a business that is new to the UK but has the backing of a major business?
A leading international business that is currently working within the major retailers and is now looking to develop into the food service sector. To do this they need a strong development chef who can be part of the team working with developing on their current products and support sales with customer presentations. The company currently do premium meat and would need someone with a good understanding of meat to create value added meat. They currently run out of an office but are looking to move to move premises and us co-manufactures to help pack and manufacture their products.
The company is small in the UK yet have a large support from their international base, so they have the start-up feel with the backing and support of a major company. This is a business critical role and we are looking for experienced development chefs with a proven track record of working within meat and ideally the food service sector. The role will be varied at the start yet will have the scope to grow the business and the team, not just with UK but throughout Europe.
To apply you MUST have worked within the manufacturing industry and not purely from a restaurant background.
Please contact Joseph Harrap on (Apply online only).
Zest are specialist recruiters within the food and drinks manufacturing industry and Joseph Harrap looks after roles such as a Technical Manager, NPD manager, New product development manager, innovations manager, development manager, Senior Technical Manager, Technical Account Manager, Technical Services Manager, Technical Support Manager, Head of Technical and Technical Director
Credit Control Administrator
Location: Newbury, Berkshire
Salary: Excellent DOE
Working Hours: Monday to Friday - 9:00am to 5:30pm
Employment Status: Full-Time, Permanent
Overview of Role:
As part of this growth, the business is strengthening its Finance Team for the challenges ahead. Gamma’s onward growth and entrepreneurial culture will present the selected candidates with many challenges, and is small enough for individual contributions to be very quickly recognised.
• Cash allocation for multiple sales ledgers
• Banking cheques
• Direct Debit collection
• BAC’s rejection reports, maintaining bank details for customer accounts
• Managing email boxes
• Account chasing
• Dispute escalation and monitoring
• Dunning process for mobile accounts
• Account reconciliation
• Register Direct Debit mandates, electronic and manual
•Customer account maintenance
•New account set up
• Day to day liaison with Finance, Billing and Revenue Assurance and Sales as appropriate.
• Extensive liaison with Team Managers and the Customer Development Managers (sales team).
• General office administration
The candidate will have extensive experience of MS Outlook, Word, Excel.
This role is key to the credit control team and the ideal candidate must exhibit all the key strengths and abilities as a team player. A can do flexible attitude and the willingness to “pitch in” at all levels. The successful candidate must be able to ensure that all elements of the business follow the correct procedures (with appropriate support from senior management).
The candidate will be expected to work with all levels of the business, and have the ability to communicate at all levels of the business both internally and externally. Previous experience in a similar role is required.
• Demonstrable experience in a similar role within Finance/Credit Control environment
• Knowledge of Outlook, Word, Excel, Best practise sales ledger/credit control
• Ability to balance personal workload
• Appreciation of and ability to meet business commitments
• Ability to communicate at all levels of an organisation, both internally and customer facing
• Creates good impression on others: confident, professional, knowledgeable.
• Capable of working under pressure
Senior Quality Engineer - Aerospace - Mon-Fri Days
Are you a quality engineer who is conversant with Aerospace quality systems - AS9100?
Have you a background within quality of precision engineered or fabricated parts?
If so we have an immediate requirement to work for this prestigious aerospace component supplier as a Senior Quality Engineer.
If you want to be part of a company and not just a number this may be the role for you. We require a Senior Quality Engineer to join the business, working in first class, modern and purpose built manufacturing facilities.
Working in a precision engineering environment, machining and fabricating small-medium batches for some of the world's largest brands and organisations within aerospace.
Hours: Mon-Thurs 7am-4pm and Fri 7am-12
Pay Rates: Dependent on experience £32,000-£38,000 + Bonus
Overtime rates: Mon-Fri 1.33 and 1.5 on Saturdays
Background required: Must have previous experience working as a quality engineer within an aerospace environment. Must be familiar with aerospace quality systems
The company are a large successful employer and continue to grow. You will be working with a team of quality engineers, reporting to the quality manager.
The company contribute to all of there staff with a monthly bonus scheme making this a great place to work.
The ideal team Senior Quality Engineer will have as many of the following in order to strengthen application:
* You will be conversant with Aerospace Quality System Requirements - AS9100 & First Article Inspection Reporting
* An understanding of precision fabricated & machined products.
* Competent at reading engineering drawings
* Have a strong technical product & process knowledge.
* Lead / Support Continuous Improvement activities
* Proficient in Practical Problem Solving techniques - 8D, PPAP, FMEA
* NADCAP & PPAP experience preferable.
* Point of contact for customers & suppliers.
* Internal Auditing experience.
In return for your experience as Senior Quality Engineer we can offer you:
28 days holidays rising to 33
Free On Site Parking
If you are interested in the Senior Quality Engineers role, please apply immediately due to the urgency of this role. If you have any questions at all please contact Matthew Brown/Steve Brown on (Apply online only)
Nicholas Associates Professional is a highly respected industry leading professional recruitment agency specialising exclusively in Executive Search and Selection, Construction, Engineering and Technical, and Finance and Accountancy roles across the UK and internationally. Working with many of the UK's most well-known client brands, we are passionate about matching the best talent to the best roles.
Nicholas Associates Professional is part of Nicholas Associates Group, a market leading partner of choice for talent management solutions, from Apprentice to Boardroom. For us, it's all about enabling people to be their best.
To find out more about us please visit (url removed)
Rullion Engineering Limited are currently recruiting on behalf of a large Utilities company based in the Northwest for a Senior Quantity Surveyor on a permanent basis. We have been providing our client with experienced Individuals for over 10 years helping to deliver a high number of projects within the Industry.
The purpose of this role is to support the successful delivery of the client's business needs by providing a professional quantity surveying service, encompassing one or more of the core areas of procurement and contract management. The service is to be undertaken in accordance with high professional standards and business principles in compliance with regulatory and company procedures and policies.
* To deliver or support the commercial function of complex, strategic or high value projects within the category plan ensuring optimum value for money for the client.
* Influence operational and senior stakeholders; support the alignment of business strategy and policy to deliver category plans.
* Ensure contractual compliance and proactively manage contractor performance throughout the contract period.
* Leading and managing a team in accordance with the company policy.
* Acting as a subject matter expert in the delivery of the category plan.
* Provide leadership and management of a category team
* Effective and efficient utilisation of resources
* Managing the conflicting business priorities of various stakeholders
* Provide support and timely escalation to the Category Delivery Manager
* Ensure compliance of the business strategy and policy
* Proactively manage and mitigate commercial and business risk
* Engender a culture of continuous improvement
* Provide commercial expertise and guidance
* Ensure collaborative working across the commercial directorate
* Work collaboratively with the regulatory procurement team, to ensure delivery of compliant procurement.
* Produce and maintain quality commercial / contractual data.
* Provide the commercial function in IAP and concept phases.
* Provide the commercial function to support the Category Delivery Manager in the definition phase.
* Accountable for contract administration throughout the project lifecycle.
* Establish and maintain appropriate contract and supplier relationship management.
* Commercially manage a portfolio of Works contracts to ensure that they are delivered in accordance with the contracted terms and conditions and that all issues are mitigated and managed to protect the client's commercial interests. (This may be in a lead capacity supervising other Quantity Surveyor(s) on larger or more complex contracts.)
Knowledge and Skills
* Quantity Surveying Degree or equivalent ; alternatively sufficient relevant experience to support the requirements of the RICS Professional Experience Route
* Substantial relevant experience post Degree qualification
* Knowledge of key quantity surveying processes, tools and methodologies used across the whole project life-cycle
* Knowledge and experience in the use of a broad range of standard forms of construction contract (preferably including NEC suite of contracts)
* Strong commercial negotiation and resolution skills
* Experience of managing the commercial function on complex and/or high value projects
Should your application be successful and you are offered the role, a number of pre-employment checks need to be carried out before your appointment can be confirmed. Any offer of employment with our client will be subject to a satisfactory checking report from the Disclosure Scotland / the Disclosure and Barring Service
Interim Senior Project Manager - PAYE or Day Rate Available, Cambridge -
This is an excellent opportunity for an accomplished project manager to join a well-established and respected marketing agency in the Cambridge region for a 6 month contract starting immediately, they are known for providing expertise to some of the UK's biggest brands. Ideally degree educated, you will have excellent project management and account management skills as well as an understanding and working knowledge of both offline and digital marketing, although the main focus of the role will likely be digital. Given the fact they need the candidate to get up to speed very quickly, applicants must come from agency side positions in project or account management.
Ideally you will have experience working as a project manager/account manager at another agency on integrated brand-centric digital and offline marketing communications, however candidates with a purely digital background will also be considered.
You will be leading large projects, as well as managing tasks as briefed, working in new and innovative areas of marketing across different teams. You will act as an interface between the client and agency providing professional advice on all aspects of the projects, from inception through to completion ensuring efficiency and a great client/agency relationship by being an advisor, developing and expanding projects where possible. Some exposure to digital is essential as you will be working offline and digital aspects such as internal communications, branding, social networking/media, web/app builds and email marketing.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a talented agency side marketer to take a role at a hugely successful company, offering great career opportunities and reputable clients. Due to the location of their Cambridgeshire office, this role could be of interest to those living in Newmarket, Cambridge, Peterborough, Bedford, Huntingdon, St Ives, Royston, Bury St Edmunds, Ely and Norwich.
For registration purposes please could you let us know where you are currently based or which locations you are considering as well as your required salary and notice period.
Please upload a Microsoft Word version of your CV where possible, excluding textboxes or images, as this can affect the consultant's job matching process and therefore your details may not be picked up for a role.
Search Brand Recruitment on Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn to hear about all of our latest jobs.
Brand Recruitment offers the services of an employment agency for permanent work. Visit Brand Recruitment online (url removed) to apply for other key marketing jobs in the Central and Eastern region. If you have not heard back from us within seven days please assume that your application has not been successful
Our client are a market leading Consultancy who deliver managed services and innovative solutions to a range of global enterprise and mid-sized customers. They pride ourselves in a business outcome led approach coupled with an engineering DNA to deliver greater value for our clients compared to other providers and solution companies.
Due to their ongoing success and growth they are looking for an experienced Telcos Programme Manager to organise and coordinate projects as part of our managed services and solution delivery. You will provide guidance to delivery teams and project managers in ways that promote our company culture and values. You will oversee the delivery, ensuring on-time, high quality output, which meets (and often exceeds) the expectations of our client stakeholders, all within agreed budgets.
The ideal candidate will be an excellent leader working in a virtual environment, and have experience of managing multi-disciplinary teams coming together to deliver high levels of client satisfaction. You will be able to develop efficient and effective strategies and tactics to meet client needs and overcoming obstacles (both client side and internal).
- Must be well versed working within Telcos facing off with strategic Stakeholders and managing internal teams - only candidates with Telcos experience will be condisered.
- Strong at managing multiple project concurrently.
- Strong consultative personality with proven relationship building at all levels.
- Formulate, organise and monitor the delivery of inter-connected projects as part of an overall managed services programme
- Devise and develop suitable strategies for delivery, cadence and governance
- Coordinate across interconnected projects and deliverables ensuring overall programme success
- Lead and guide delivery teams so that all the component parts come together at the right time to the right quality
- Manage delivery to agreed quality standards and SLA’s, on-time and within budget
- Monitor progress, proactively identifying and addressing potential issues before they cause any impact
- Work with client stakeholders, managing and delivering to their expectations
- Apply change, risk and resource management
- Pre-empt, own and manage escalations through to successful resolution
- Manage a formal RAID register giving due visibility and oversight
- Prepare and present plans and progress reports to senior management (both at client and internally)
- Monitor programme performance metrics (both internal and client facing), devising and recommending ways to improve productivity, reduction in re-work (increasing right-first-time, etc.)
- Provide constructive feedback to line managers on performance of delivery teams and individuals
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience managing complex IT and technology programmes
- Effective leadership, interpersonal and communication skills
- Good knowledge of techniques for planning, monitoring and controlling programmes
- Knowledge and experience of developing budgets, schedules and resource plans
- Ability to work as part of a multi-disciplinary team (both internal and client)
- Proficiency in the use of project & programme planning and tracking tools including MS Project. Some experience of project and portfolio management suites such as CA PPM (fka Clarity) or HPE PPM is an advantage
- Ability to prioritize, multi-task, and perform effectively under pressure
- Flexibility to travel to client sites
- Strong problem solving skills, will own issues until full resolution
- Attention to detail, ensuring quality, spotting potential problems before they become issues
- Effective service delivery and escalation management
- Qualifications to Bachelor’s degree or higher
- PRINCE2, MSP or equivalent formal methodology certification
- Commercial and business acumen
This is a fantastic opportunity to join an established consultancy where you can have a strategic impact working with one of their top telcos accounts developing an established and successful relationship.
South St, Reading RG4 8HY, UK
My client are a dynamic B2B PR agency working with many of the top brands in our specialist sectors, both in the UK and overseas.
Having celebrated there 50th anniversary last year, they are looking to build on the success of the past while achieving ambitious goals for our future. They are PRCA members, and passed their latest CMS Audit in December with a score of 91%, recognising the excellent systems they have in place to provide first class service to there clients.
Owing to growth in the automotive & aviation sectors, they are looking to appoint an experienced Account Manager who is results-driven and passionate about producing outstanding content for our clients.
Based at there agency in Surrey, your main responsibilities will include:
* Creating great content for clients including, press releases, case studies, advertorials, features, infographics, web copy and social media posts
* Managing the day to day running of multiple accounts, to ensure we always go the extra mile
* Pitching ideas and stories to journalists and bloggers
* Briefing and managing professional design, print, photography and film assignments
* Attending client meetings, journalist briefings, press conferences and trade shows
* Organising standout client events
* Providing crisis PR advice / management to clients, with support from senior colleagues
* Delivering expert account management, planning, organisation and evaluation for clients
You'll need excellent writing skills - so experience in journalism, PR or a writing-based marketing role is essential. A background in either the automotive or aviation sectors is desired - but if you can demonstrate your eagerness and ability to learn quickly, then they have the structure and skills to support you as you develop in a new sector. This is a fast-paced, dynamic role within a fun team, and they are looking for someone who shares their core values of accuracy, excellence, integrity and passion.
The package will include:
* £30 - £45k DOE (plus £3k performance-related bonus)
* Modern offices with spacious workstations, breakout room and pool table
* Company smartphone
* Company laptop
* 3% employer pension contribution
* Free parking at the agency, which is also close to two mainline rail stations
* 25 days' holiday, plus your birthday off
* Quarterly team events/activities
* The chance to be part of a successful team
Head of Accounting Services
Ofcom is the independent regulator and competition authority for the UK communications industries. We regulate the TV, radio, fixed-line telecoms, mobile telecoms and postal sectors, plus the radio spectrum over which wireless devices operate.
The Accounting Services team play a key part in delivering the services provided by the Finance team. We are recruiting for an experienced Head for the team. The Accounting Services team manage a busy processing area with daily deliverables and deadlines to manage, in addition to the usual monthly reporting. The team process broadly 9,000 supplier and expense payments per annum and raise invoices and process approximately 32,000 receipt transactions worth £350m. By way of context Ofcom is currently undergoing a period of significant change (Project Agile) incorporating people, technology and office environment. Therefore, the successful candidate will be one who relishes such an environment, possesses the necessary behavioural values and can demonstrate the appropriate experience.
- Responsible for the Accounting Services function which incorporates receivables, payables, colleague expenses and cash management. Providing accountability and assurance for the processes, controls and services provided by the team
- Line management of the Accounting Services Manager and broader leadership of the wider Accounting Services team
- Work collaboratively with various teams across Ofcom, acting as the subject matter expert for the key systems and processes that support the delivery of the Accounting Services. Lead on system testing and upgrades for the team
- Identify opportunities to further enhance policies and processes in line with best practice and business requirements and ongoing review and development of the Accounting Services strategy
- Develop a deep understanding and expertise of the end to end receivables and payables processes and systems, identify opportunities for further efficiencies, value for money and customer service excellence
- Ensure all KPI metrics across the function are developed, monitored, reported and take appropriate action where necessary
- Working closely with the Income, Broadcasting, Spectrum Licensing and Numbering teams to ensure all stakeholder billing is completed in a timely and accurate manner. Developing related processes, systems and controls to ensure the ongoing effectiveness of the receivable processes
- Work closely with relevant teams across Ofcom regarding the systems controls including development and control of interfaces between key systems
- Act as the escalation point for all receivables non-payment issues, working effectively with the legal team and other teams across Ofcom to resolve and expedite payments
- Lead on the management of the outsourced Expense Management system and Travel Management, including supplier relationship management. Working closely with the Commercial team to lead the related tender process for both services
- Manage the annual review of the expenses policy and subsequent communication and training with colleagues
- Optimise working capital and prepare the weekly cashflow forecast report and maintain the Treasury and Cash Management policy
- Ensure compliance with all related cash management regulations (PCIDSS etc)
- Facilitate workshops and deliver Accounting Services related training sessions to colleagues across the organisation
- Develop, maintain and deliver a suite of control assurance reports highlighting compliance with the key financial controls
- Engage effectively with the internal audit team and the National Audit Office as part of compliance audits and financial year-end
- Support the Financial Controller in the delivery of adhoc projects as required
- Comply with all relevant Ofcom policy and procedures and behavioural competencies
- Manage day to day relationship with key suppliers associated with Accounting Services
- Administration for Accounting Services related systems (banking, expenses, corporate cards)
- A proven, credible track record, within a relevant operational environment
- Experience in demonstrating leadership, influencing and collaboration in a multi discipline environment
- Ability to build key relationships and engage effectively at all levels across the organisation including Senior Managers
- Relevant operational finance management experience
- Experience of managing a revenue billing and credit management and payables function.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Experience of working to tight daily deadlines and at times conflicting priorities
- Experience of identifying opportunities for and implementing new processes. Comfortable leading change
- Understanding of how the key deliverables of the role fit with the wider financial performance and control environment
Ofcom is an equal opportunities employer and committed to equality of opportunity for all. As an accredited Two Ticks employer, disabled candidates who meet all the essential criteria of a job description will be guaranteed an interview. If you have a disability or special need and wish to request a reasonable adjustment at any stage of the recruitment process, please do so by contacting Ofcom.
Please note, the closing date for this advert is the 18th April, 2017.
To apply for the role of Head of Accounting Services, please apply via the button shown.
This vacancy is being advertised by Webrecruit. The services advertised by Webrecruit are those of an Employment Agency.
Additional Keywords: Head of Accounting Services, Head of Accounting, Head of Accountancy, Head of Finance, Financial Operations Director, Head of Financial Management, Finance Director, Head Accountant
Your duties will include:-
· Managing key client accounts, primarily focused around new business in the event division
of the company
· Assessing the customers’ needs and investigating the best ways to fulfil their requirements,
both technically, and commercially.
· Generating accurate quotations, which have sound commercial basis
· Completion of accurate cost sheets associated with each project post event
· Carrying out site surveys
· Creating floor plans and arranging for visuals to be created if required
· Specifying all AV equipment using in house equipment where appropriate and allocating
external resource with the assistance of the Operations and Hire Manager
· Liaising with all technical departments / suppliers as necessary.
· Planning of the schedules and logistics with the operations manager
· On site management of project including the technical rig, client liaison, rehearsals,
· Occasional preparation of equipment prior to despatch
· On site technical support when required
· Provide support to the AV rental team as and when required – particularly in the initial few
months to gain knowledge of the business and its processes
· Guide and mentor junior members of the team where possible / applicable
· Further Business Development where opportunities arise
Job Title: Senior Commercial Manager
Salary: £50,000-£60,000pa + Package (dependant on experience)
Our client is a successful and growing FMCG company who are looking to strengthen their Commercial team with an exciting new position for a Senior Commercial Manager. This is a fantastic opportunity for a highly competent commercial proffessional with experience of delivering sales growth and building strong relationships with retail accounts. The business has gone from strength to strength and is in an exciting stage of its growth. This area of their business is bases on innovation and there are lots of opportunities within the category.
* Daily contact with the customers including the Buyer/Product Developer/Technologist and Supply Chain Manager.
* Managing the implementation of short-medium term customer plans in collaboration with Technical & NPD Team, plus the longer-term agenda with the Insights Manager and Innovations Manager
* Clear leadership and communication with the NPD and Technical teams to ensure UK customers' needs are fully met.
* Take the lead on any customer project management activity.
* Deliver the sales margin budget in conjunction with other Senior Commercial Managers.
* Setting and communicating weekly and monthly sales forecasts.
* Communicating changes which take place to the product range, daily orders and pricing and product details.
* Work in collaboration with Technical department developing new products.
* Working with the Procurement Team to identify new opportunities and cost future products.
* Effectively communicate and negotiate raw material pricing fluctuations
* Effectively communicate with the Packaging and Planning Team to ensure forecasts are up to date and accurate.
* Work in collaboration with the Operations & Supply team to ensure service levels are maintained, and lead projects to drive Supply Chain benefits and improvements.
*Highly competent commercial manager with experience of fast moving fresh/chilled products
*Proven commercial success with a strong track record with the major multiples
*Good understanding and interpersonal skills at managing relationships at all levels internally and externally e.g. customer, suppliers.
*Excellent problem solving skills to overcome industry challenges and implement continuous improvement drives.
If you believe you have the skills and personality to fit these requirements please get in touch with Jason Kilbride or call (Apply online only) for more information.
Get in touch with Henderson Brown today to view all of our current food jobs and fresh produce jobs and also to find out more about our horticulture , fresh produce recruitment and food recruitment services
My client are a dynamic, passionate, fast-paced PR agency based in the Surrey area. Due to continued growth and success, they are now looking to recruit a Senior Public Relations Account Executive.
Celebrating 50 years in business, they are not your average agency who don`t PR themselves, and due to their work ethic they have held multiple client relationships for more than a decade in the pharmaceuticals / healthcare sectors, including animal health, as well as agriculture and B2B. That`s the legacy you`ll step into.
The ideal candidate would be an outstanding content creator to join our innovative, independent PR agency, working with UK and global clients.
If you have at least two years' experience in PR or journalism and you're looking to advance your career in a dynamic, fast-paced role, then you could be exactly who we're looking for. You'd be joining our team working in pharmaceuticals / healthcare, including animal health, as well as agriculture and B2B. Experience in these sectors is preferred but not essential.
As a client-facing team member, you'll be creating content and handling the day-to-day running of several accounts. Your main responsibilities will include:
* Content creation including press releases, advertorials, infographics, web copy and social media posts
* Working alongside Account Managers to help drive the day to day running of multiple accounts
* Account co-ordination, organisation and project management for clients
* Briefing and managing professional design, print, photography and film assignments
* Attending client meetings, journalist briefings, press conferences and trade shows
You'll also share our company core values of accuracy, excellence, integrity and passion and be keen to impress. We're evolving and growing rapidly, and we want you to be a central part of that.
The package will include:
* Up to £32k DOE (plus performance-related bonus)
* Modern offices with spacious workstations, breakout room and pool table
* Company smartphone
* Company laptop
* 3% employer pension contribution
* Performance-related annual bonus scheme
* Free parking at the agency, which is also close to two mainline rail stations
* 25 days' holiday and your birthday off work
* Quarterly team events
Business Development Manager - Social Housing
Stoke on Trent
Up to £50,000 + Package
This is an exciting opportunity to work for one the leading main Contractors in UK within a close-knit team.
As the Business Development Manager you will be involved in winning work on a range of exciting refurbishment projects as well as account managing current contracts and frameworks.
Suitable candidates must come from a Refurbishment/Construction background and want to work within a Business Development capacity.
You will be an outstanding communicator with the ability to network across multiple sectors to influence and assist in the bid process.
Key Duties & Responsibilities
* Identifying and lead generation within the refurbishment arena.
* Presenting bids to clients at a senior level and to consortium partners.
* Managing client relationships as a key point of contact.
* Assisting in the planning and managing the bid process.
* This is truly an outstanding permanent position with a forward thinking and innovative contractor.
If you feel that you have the relevant experience to be successful in this position and would like to find out more please apply online today attaching a copy of your current CV.
Due to the vast amount of applications that we receive, it is not possible for us to contact all applicants, therefore only suitable Candidates will be contacted.
Linsco are an Equal Opportunities employer. All applications will be dealt with in the strictest confidence
A large well known Automation product supplier is looking to recruit a Senior Consultant to focus sales into OEM's. The role will see you sell their full product portfolio into Original Equipment Manufacturers. The ideal candidate will hold an electrical engineering qualification and have experience of working in Automation industry.
Commutable from: Bristol, Southampton, Swindon, London, Reading, Oxford
Salary: Up to £ 43,000 p.a. + Company Car + Bonus + Pension + Healthcare
Suitable for: Area Sales Manager, Field Sales Engineer, Technical Sales Engineer
To lead the regional OEM team, implementing the OEM solutions and reaching the required growth number to achieve plan
To ensure that the OEM team uses all franchise partners as appropriate to fulfil as complete a solution as possible for the OEM customers
To identify and qualify a database of no more than 10 high quality working target accounts. These accounts will be defined as priority one. With a priority two target list for backfilling after successful implementation or dismissal. These accounts will be for MOU sign off
To personally own the account and all activity within, from concept to sign off. At the point of sign off the account will be handed over to the implementation team, but the OEM consultant will still maintain a high level relationship with the customer during the implementation process.
To sell a customised business solution, matching the needs of each customer, and utilizing all of company's different services. Technical and commercial
To continually improve your ability to sell business solutions at the highest level.
To coach colleagues and raise their knowledge and awareness within this type of opportunity.
Communicate effectively with the Regional Sales Manager, to ensure appropriate resources are used effectively to provide efficiency and expertise across the business.
To achieve contractual buy in to mutually defined business objectives and deliverables within your target accounts.
Liaising with colleagues to ensure structured approach.
Full accountability for business growth within the nominated target accounts within the Region.
Ideally the role holder will be qualified to at least ONC level in electrical engineering.
Previous experience within a commercial / business to business sales environment is essential, preferably within a manufacturing environment.
Good knowledge of electrical control product gained within a sales environment would be advantageous.
Influencing and motivational skills are critical requirements for the role.
The job requires the ability to finish projects and take tasks through to their natural conclusion.
Good day to day planning capabilities are an essential for satisfactory performance
Extensive Experience in Business to Business solution selling, with the ability to deliver professional presentations to director level is a requirement of the role.
The ability to form friendly and trusting relationships will play an important part of the role.
Line Management experience is advantageous.
To apply to this role, please send an up to date CV via email to James Sloane - (Email Removed)
If this role is not for you but may suit someone you know, we offer a worthwhile referral incentive (Apple Watch or Charitable Donation) as a thank you. Please contact us or visit our website for details.
Equally to see the full and latest spread of roles currently being handled by Consilium Group, be it Permanent, Contract or Interim across all sectors, please visit, or even better bookmark our web site for future reference.
Established in 2001, Consilium Group is an award winning technical through to executive recruitment consultancy that partners world class Automotive, Aerospace, Energy, and Manufacturing & Engineering organisations worldwide
Bristol, Southampton, Swindon, London, Reading, Oxford
AJ Chambers are currently working with a leading independent firm of Chartered Accountants in King’s Lynn. They are looking for a Senior Accountant to work alongside the existing team, reporting to a Senior Manager. The role would involve managing a client portfolio and reviewing the work of the juniors.
Duties to include but not limited to:
- Statutory accounts preparation including year-end adjustments and accounts disclosures, from Trial Balance or books and records;
- Preparation of corporation tax computations;
- Review of VAT and Bookkeeping work
- Communicate with and deal with any queries from clients;
- Supervision of junior staff within the department
The successful Senior Accountant will have at least 5 years’ practice experience and be fully ACA / ACCA qualified or qualified by experience.
The Successful candidate can expect a salary in the region of £32,000 - £36,000.
For further information on this role, please apply direct or contact Josie Studd at AJ Chambers
King's Lynn, Norfolk, East Anglia