My Client is looking for an energetic, self-motivated Sales Assistant to support the Manager in all aspects of running their store and growing the business.
Delivering exceptional customer service both face to face and over the phone.
Following up to on online enquiries.
Working towards and meeting very "achievable" sales targets.
Upselling of product and add-ons.
General Office and Store upkeep - including H&S.
Working to set company policies and procedures.
To respond to any other reasonable administration request made by Head Office in a timely and professional manner.
Candidates will mostly be based at my clients Derby branch however additional cover at their other stores may be required, therefore candidates must hold a full UK driving licence with access to their own vehicle.
The ideal candidate will have some experience in the retail Industry or a background in sales. You will be confident you can work towards meeting targets and exceed expectations. You will also be computer literate and possess strong communication skills.
NB: Please note that due to the high volume of applicants only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
My client, a leading provider of industrial products and services, is looking to recruit a Regional Account Manager to run several of their key contracts within distribution and engineering across Hampshire & Dorset.
The Regional Account Manager role is being created with a prime responsibility to develop, build and maintain long term profitable business partnerships. This is an exciting opportunity to join one of Europe's leading industrial service providers and play a key part in the development of their distribution and engineering business across Hampshire & Dorset.
The Regional Account Manager will have responsibility for achieving annual sales and profit targets as set by the company by promoting the full range of products to customers in a structured and professional manner. You will take full operational responsibility, implementing a high quality territory management and customer grading process ensuring optimum sales productivity.
Your role and responsibilities will include:
* Achieve annual sales and profit targets as set by the company by promoting the full range of products and services to customers in a structured and professional manner.
* Implement and work within a high quality territory management and customer grading process ensuring optimum sales productivity.
* Develop and build long term business partnerships with existing customers via the creation of individual customer business development plans.
* Pro-actively seeking and developing new potential business revenue.
* Deliver technical benefit solutions to solve customers' problems.
As the successful Regional Account Manager, your skills & experience will include:
* Experience of working in a commercial, distribution or industrial environment is preferable.
* Experience of fully integrated system based sales order processing and stock management systems.
* Sales and customer relationship development skills.
* Ability to communicate effectively both internally and externally.
* Ability to provide regular forecasts of sales and profitability.
The successful Regional Account Manager will receive a salary of :
* £35,000 - £40,000 DOE
* Competitive Benefits
* Company Car
Gleeson Procurement & Supply Chain is a specialist recruiter of management professionals on both a permanent and temporary basis, into a number of industries including third party logistics, automotive and manufacturing. Please visit our website : for further information about our services and to view all of our roles.
To apply for the Regional Account Manager position, please click on the "apply now" button and your CV will be sent directly to Phil Birch. We will respond to successful applicants within 7 days, however please feel free to get in touch if you would like any further information about your application
Junior Trader (Foreign Exchange)
£25k - £110k OTE, dependent on performance
Our client manages a fund in London, with client accounts across the globe. Due to continued growth they are now expanding the trading team and are looking to recruit a passionate Junior Trader (Foreign Exchange), who is looking to learn to trade on the stock and FX markets.
As a Junior Trader (Foreign Exchange) you train to trade forex short term and equities long term with our client's Trading capital. You will liaise with Senior Traders and the Fund Manager, communicating open risk and managing portfolio diversification.
The ideal Junior Trader (Foreign Exchange) will possess the following:
- A strong interest in trading the financial markets
- The ability to communicate effectively across all levels
- An ambitious and confident personality
- The ability to work within a team
- Experience isn't essential, however any experience as a Sales Executive / Sales Broker / Sales Trader would be beneficial
It's a great opportunity to complete in-house training and trade live funds once successful, as well as gaining a CPD certification. No prior experience is necessary, but you will need a desire to work in the financial market alongside a driven, motivated working attitude.
Please note if applicants do not hold 12 months of experience training fees apply due to the extensive nature of training. Once successful, selected trainees will be given starting capital to trade on behalf of our client.
Please click to apply for the role of Junior Trader (Foreign Exchange) in Watford, London
Junior Trader, Graduate Broker, Trainee Stockbroker, Stock Trading, Forex, Trainee FX Trader, Junior FX Trader, Junior Stockbroker, Junior FX Broker
Due to expansion in workload and business requirement, this well-established and reputable asbestos consultancy is currently seeking for a good calibre Asbestos Lab Analyst to join their busy laboratory/office in Essex and will include applications from within this and the surrounding areas.
Qualifications & Experience:
The applicant must have attained the P401 qualification and at the same time must have previous relevant experience working within this role in a laboratory/office environment and within the asbestos sector.
Must have good communication skills, both written and verbal.
Must proficient in using the Microsoft Package.
Role Will Entail:
Receiving and appropriately logging samples received by the laboratory.
Preparing samples for analysis and carrying out analysis of samples for fibre content.
Completing analysis test sheets as and when required and ensuring every effort to complete workload within required time line.
Getting involved with any other general duties as and when required.
In general, the successful applicant will be competent, flexible, have good attention to detail and manage workload effectively.
In return, this company offers a competitive salary, depending on expertise and also the opportunity to train towards the P402 or P403/P404.
Future Select are the leading market supplier for recruitment in the Asbestos industry, we work with the best clients & candidates and supply the majority of permanent jobs in the asbestos market.
We have a large dedicated team, with over 25 years combined industry experience within Asbestos recruitment specifically geared to dealing with Asbestos Surveyors/Analysts/Lab Technicians, Administrators, Project/Regional /Technical/Quality/Training/Sales Managers through to Director level for both Consultancy & Removal. We have intrinsic knowledge of the market place, as well as respecting candidates/clients confidentiality in this close knit market sector.
We are also interested in anyone with p401/p402/p403/p404/p404 or s301 CCP.
We are inundated with applications, we will endeavour to get back in touch, however if you have applied to Future Select and you have not heard from us after a week, on this occasion, you will not have been successful. Your details will be saved on our system and you will be contacted in the future if a vacancy matches your skills.
Future Select Copyright 2017
Mereside Industrial Estate, Mere Side, Soham, Ely CB7 5EE, UK
Development Chef (meat)
Do you love meat? Have connections within the food service sector and looking to work with a business that is new to the UK but has the backing of a major business?
A leading international business that is currently working within the major retailers and is now looking to develop into the food service sector. To do this they need a strong development chef who can be part of the team working with developing on their current products and support sales with customer presentations. The company currently do premium meat and would need someone with a good understanding of meat to create value added meat. They currently run out of an office but are looking to move to move premises and us co-manufactures to help pack and manufacture their products.
The company is small in the UK yet have a large support from their international base, so they have the start-up feel with the backing and support of a major company. This is a business critical role and we are looking for experienced development chefs with a proven track record of working within meat and ideally the food service sector. The role will be varied at the start yet will have the scope to grow the business and the team, not just with UK but throughout Europe.
To apply you MUST have worked within the manufacturing industry and not purely from a restaurant background.
Please contact Joseph Harrap on (Apply online only).
Zest are specialist recruiters within the food and drinks manufacturing industry and Joseph Harrap looks after roles such as a Technical Manager, NPD manager, New product development manager, innovations manager, development manager, Senior Technical Manager, Technical Account Manager, Technical Services Manager, Technical Support Manager, Head of Technical and Technical Director
Sales Controller - Car Dealership / Motor Trade
Salary: £25,000 OTE £55,000 plus company car and a variety of company benefits
We are currently recruiting for a Sales Controller, Senior Sales Executive or Assistant Sales Manager for my clients' main car dealership in the Chiswick area.
* This role is controlling a team within a reputable car dealership. We are looking for someone with a solid career history, driven personality and someone who can show that they are ready to manage a Sales department.
* This is a position for the right person to prove a point and work your way up within a reputable car dealer group.
* You will be overseeing the Sales Executive's and reporting directly into the General Manager, also standing in for senior management when needed.
* Making sure processes are adhered to, keeping track of all opportunities and making sure the department is run professionally.
* This is a hand on role where you can still get involved with Sales without having too much on your plate. It's very much an enjoyable role within the main dealer environment.
* You must be able to demonstrate a strong knowledge of both New & Used Vehicles sales and bring a process driven attitude.
* Experience within the main Dealership set-up as an Assistant Sales Manager, Sales Controller or Senior Sales Executive.
Consultant: Martyn Biddulph -
Octane Recruitment - (url removed)
Octane Recruitment are a leading Automotive Recruitment agency. We specialise in Motor trade vacancies across the board from car Dealerships, HGV companies, Fleet companies, manufacturers & independent sites
Credit Control Administrator
Location: Newbury, Berkshire
Salary: Excellent DOE
Working Hours: Monday to Friday - 9:00am to 5:30pm
Employment Status: Full-Time, Permanent
Overview of Role:
As part of this growth, the business is strengthening its Finance Team for the challenges ahead. Gamma’s onward growth and entrepreneurial culture will present the selected candidates with many challenges, and is small enough for individual contributions to be very quickly recognised.
• Cash allocation for multiple sales ledgers
• Banking cheques
• Direct Debit collection
• BAC’s rejection reports, maintaining bank details for customer accounts
• Managing email boxes
• Account chasing
• Dispute escalation and monitoring
• Dunning process for mobile accounts
• Account reconciliation
• Register Direct Debit mandates, electronic and manual
•Customer account maintenance
•New account set up
• Day to day liaison with Finance, Billing and Revenue Assurance and Sales as appropriate.
• Extensive liaison with Team Managers and the Customer Development Managers (sales team).
• General office administration
The candidate will have extensive experience of MS Outlook, Word, Excel.
This role is key to the credit control team and the ideal candidate must exhibit all the key strengths and abilities as a team player. A can do flexible attitude and the willingness to “pitch in” at all levels. The successful candidate must be able to ensure that all elements of the business follow the correct procedures (with appropriate support from senior management).
The candidate will be expected to work with all levels of the business, and have the ability to communicate at all levels of the business both internally and externally. Previous experience in a similar role is required.
• Demonstrable experience in a similar role within Finance/Credit Control environment
• Knowledge of Outlook, Word, Excel, Best practise sales ledger/credit control
• Ability to balance personal workload
• Appreciation of and ability to meet business commitments
• Ability to communicate at all levels of an organisation, both internally and customer facing
• Creates good impression on others: confident, professional, knowledgeable.
• Capable of working under pressure
My client is a very innovative cosmetics ingredients manufacturer with a well established reputation for the highest quality of raw materials on the market. Alongside being a provider for top quality products, the company have a significant emphases on the sustainable development of their ingredients and the environment play a huge part of their company culture!
They are currently looking to further develop their extensive distribution networks on the international market, which will then in turn expand their international presence. To achieve this, they need to expand their sales force and a key hire for this will be the International Sales Manager who will be in contact with their suppliers, distributors and exclusive sales partners. This position will give you a key over sight of business strategy and in the expansion plans of the business.
Requirements of the Position:
* 5+ Years of International Sales Experience in the Cosmetics sector
* Track record of successful sales and management of key clients
* Knowledge of German and international sales market
* German & English - ideally another language
If this position is of interest to you - Please reach out to David Jamieson with your CV in MS WORD format on (url removed) or call +41 (Apply online only) 17
1-6 Chesham Pl, Belgravia, London SW1X 8PZ, UK
Position: Permanent, full time
Hours of work: 8am to 5pm Monday to Friday, with opportunity for overtime during the week and on Saturday mornings
Salary: £38k - £40k DOE + Quarterly Bonus
Our client, a well-established motor trade company with headquarters in Southampton offers total transport solutions to businesses. They are a professional organisation with access to an international dealer network. They help their customers in choosing the right vehicle, arrange financing, and keep customer's fleets in perfect condition. They are now looking for a Bodyshop Manager to join their team in Redbridge.
The successful candidate will be responsible for managing and controlling the day-to-day running of the bodyshop department, staff training and development, and continuing to improve customer satisfaction, ensuring their team delivers the highest standards of service. You will be able to identify opportunities to improves processes and ensure that all KPIs and financial measures are achieved in line with agreed performance levels.
* Full responsibility for the departments P&L, budget, KPIs and involvement for site management
* Ensuring your department is compliant with all quality/environmental standards and processes
* Comply with all company and legislative Health & Safety policies, standards and processes
* Management and control of all WIP and debtors
* Aftersales marketing in conjunction with the contract sales specialist
* Day-to-day management of the Bodyshop team
* Ensure all necessary training is received
* Work to provide an outstanding level of customer service
* Maintain and build positive relations with customers and ensure deadlines are met
* Ensure that DAF/Fiat/Ford dealership standards and KPIs are achieved in your area of influence
* Maintain and build positive working relationships with internal customers and colleagues
The successful candidate will have experience of working in a managerial position, with a proven ability to translate complex technical problems into simple, everyday language that their team and customers can easily understand.
In return our client offer a rewarding career with progression opportunities within group
Southampton, Southampton, UK
My client is an established award winning travel specialist with a huge presence in the UK. You will be working in a lively upbeat retail travel store where you can expect to work alongside fellow experienced travel experts. This is a chance to work with what is classed as a local community independent travel agent that offers and strives for high class excellence. You will be booking a variety of holidays, cruises and holiday extras supplied by a wide range of tour operators. If you have previous travel experience and would to work in the safety of an established travel company then read on for further details. Although this is a full-time role, my client will also consider a part-time consultant.
* Assisting customers book their dream holiday
* Offering the highest level of customer service to your customers/agents
* Working to company targets to achieve commission
* Using your sales experience to upsell on holiday bookings
* Completing all relevant administration
* Assisting the store manager with additional duties
* Greeting customers face to face and also over the phone
* Quoting on a wide variety of worldwide travel itineraries
* Working 37.5hrs a week across a shift rota from Monday-Saturday
* Previous retail travel experience or travel sales experience
* Confident seller and up-seller
* Excellent geographical knowledge
* Ability to offer a high level of customer service
* Previous experience of working to and achieving sales targets
* A passion for the travel industry
Salary is ultimately dependent on experience but is competitive for the area. On top of the base salary is a wide range of benefits package including commission, incentives, travel discounts and fam trips. My client is happy to offer further progression either through this store or one of the other sister stores in the UK.
To apply for this position please send your CV or follow the link TO APPLY - For further information please call Dave at Travel Trade Recruitment on (Apply online only)
Birmingham, Birmingham, West Midlands, UK
Car Sales Executive - New and Used Car Sales Executive
Automotive Jobs - Motor Trade Jobs
Our client is looking to recruit a Car Sales Executive. Previous experience in Automotive Sales is essential. In addition to a fantastic salary, the successful candidate will also be given a company car.
You will be required to deliver the brand experience via the sales process by the achievement of monthly individual and team targets.
To deliver excellent customer satisfaction as a Sales Executive by providing all customers with quality and excellence and to consistently exceed internal and external customer expectations.
* High achieving, highly motivated team player with a desire to succeed
* Flexible approach to work and people
* IT literacy - awareness of the importance of complete and accurate data is essential
* Achieve/exceed individual sales targets to contribute to the site profitability
* Update and improve product knowledge to increase opportunities for sales
* Promote, at all times, the franchiser and franchisee culture of quality and excellence
* Approach customers/prospects in a helpful, friendly manner to ensure that the initial meeting and greeting creates a positive impression
* Where a part exchange is involved, use the vehicle appraisal procedure and obtain valuations from the Sales and General Manager
* Qualify the customer regarding their financial constraints, vehicle preferences and motoring needs, ensuring no walk-outs and that customers are introduced to Finance & Insurance specialist
* Demonstrate a suitable vehicle to each prospective customer according to their vehicle needs and financial requirements
* Plan and organise sales activities to maximise the time available for face-to-face selling, both on and off-site, daily telephone prospecting and vehicle hand-over is conducted according to the prescribed procedure
* Ensure all paperwork is fully and accurately completed and that you have obtained the customers signature and transactions are signed off by Manager
* Operate the prospecting and follow-up system and keep an up-to-date diary so that appointments and follow-up entries are made and returned to the database executive for entry
* Ensure Sales Administrators are correctly advised of vehicles required and delivery dates
* Follow all laid-down administrative procedures on activities, reports, company procedures
Email your CV to Nicola MacDonald (url removed)  in the strictest of confidence Driven Motor Jobs
Visit our website (url removed)
Submit your up to date CV, ensuring you include all your contact details, including your mobile phone number, postcode and your email address.
NB: Your details will not be sent to any of our client`s without your permission.
We specialise in automotive recruitment
 mailto:sam@(url removed)
You will be working for one of the UK's fastest growing energy company who are looking for outbound sale executives to join their team headquarters in Sheffield.
Uncapped commission on top of basic wage
£22,000 On Target Earnings
World Class Training
Career Development & Progression
The Contact Centre team are often the first point of contact for our customers, so it is vital we provide exceptional customer service and deliver expert advice and promoting our Sales
So if you are sales driven, confident, hungry and competitive, professional and enthusiastic, with a passion for a career in sales then we want to hear from you.
They aim always to promote from within, meaning that Team Leader or Team Manager roles are always available for those who excel.
If you have a strong background in sales & outbound calling, the hunger to succeed in Sales and be the best then you couldn't ask for a better company to build your future with!
For more info contact Declan Guy on -
(Apply online only)
Or click apply now and the team will be in touch to take your application further
Sheffield, South Yorkshire, UK
There has never been a more exciting time to work for GAP. We need dedicated people to join our team as we continue to diversify and grow our brand throughout the UK. We are committed to providing training & development, supportive working environments and scope for progression.
The Regional Sales Manager will develop and manage profitable sales growth by managing and monitoring the performance of a team of Sales Representatives and maximising revenue streams across the London and South Region.
Applicants should have:
- A proven track record in sales (preferably in the Hire/Construction industry)
- Experience of Managing successful field sales teams (essential)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with the ability to negotiate at senior level
- The ability to prepare proposals and deliver presentations at senior level in a professional manner
- An in-depth understanding of customer service.
- IT literacy and good administration skills.
- Driving License (essential)
This is a senior role within the business and as a result we are looking for an innovative, top performer in their field who can motivate, manage and inspire our sales team.
So what next?
If you think you fit the profile we would love to hear from you.
All you have to do is send us a copy of your CV highlighting your current package and salary expectations and we can take it from there.
GAP GROUP IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITIES EMPLOYER
Position Vacancy: Telephonic Account Manager
My client is a premier global provider of employee effectiveness services. They are committed to being at the forefront of the employee support service industry, bringing top-quality work-life services to organisations of all sizes that help employees meet the growing demands of today’s workplace through employee engagement and support.
Location: Ealing Broadway
Reports to: Director of Regional Account Management
Role type: Permanent full time
The primary role of the Account Manager is to telephonically account manage a portfolio of clients; including a mix of UK business to business, intermediary and some global clients. The position requires proactive telephonic account management, the ability to build strong business relationships and to professionally represent my client. The Account Manager is expected to retain existing business and generate additional revenue through up-sales and expansions of my clients products and services.
• Development and implementation of telephonic account management strategies, including portfolio analysis, client contact, call activity cycles, client retention and expansion activity.
• Developing strong pro-active client relationships, understanding customer business requirements and exceeding customer expectations.
• Generating growth within the assigned client portfolio by value-added solution sales of additional products and services to achieve set annual targets.
• Undertaking planning and launch activity for new clients and supporting existing clients with on-going initiatives and contact activity. Providing clients with utilisation reporting, trend analysis and consultation to maximise the value of our services for the client.
• Taking a lead role in responding to requests from clients for contract renewals and tenders relating to the assigned client portfolio.
• Developing strong relationships internally and actively participating in supporting business objectives, projects and initiatives.
• Undertaking related account management administration activity. This will include utilising an account management data base system, coordinating requests for promotional materials and contact with other departments as required to perform the role.
• Project work as assigned by management
• Strong understanding of core requirements for an account management / customer service role and the ability to implement these.
• Excellent communication skills particularly as the role is largely telephonic based. Professional presentation skills, (both written & verbal). The role may require both online and in-person presentations from time to time.
• Excellent time management skills and ability to prioritize and organize tasks to meet multiple deadlines. The ability to ensure quick professional responses to client requests. Basic project management skills and the ability to deal with change. Strong attention to detail.
• Flexibility; creative problem-solving with ability to think “outside the box” to assist the client.
• The ability to work both independently and as part of a team.
• Proficient with computers, web technology applications and competent in working with Microsoft Office Suite products.
Experience and Qualifications:
• Previous demonstrated experience is preferred in an account management or customer services roles working in the UK business to business services sector.
• Preferably educated to Bachelor’s Degree level
Due to the high level of response, Suzanne Hendrick Recruitment will only be able to make contact with those individuals who are short-listed for the role. If you haven’t heard within 5 days of applying please assume that your application has been unsuccessful
My clients are looking for a freight superstar, a person that is driven by success. The company are a well established, having been in the industry for years, and now successfully branching our across the UK.
The right person will have a wealth of experience of managing numerous accounts for freight/logistics experience across the world including Air freight, and have something they can bring to the table.
You will have a brand new office close to where you live, be able to demonstrate superb leadership skills, recruit for your own team including an Airfreight Manager. You will be a born leader working closely with a global network of partners throughout China, India, the Middle East, USA, Japan, Australia and South Africa. Your knowledge of the air export industry is highly used in this role and you will be expected to turn enquiries into revenue using your sales techniques to the top end of your ability.
In Return: The successful candidates can expect a very attractive basic salary + commission + company car + pension and private healthcare
Nisbets - Brand Sales Development Chef
A fantastic opportunity has arisen to join our Uropa brands team in this new role within Nisbets. The successful candidate will work with the General Manager in the newly built National Catering Equipment Centre (NCEC) due to open summer 2017.
The NCEC is a new state of the art exhibition and demonstration centre open to anyone within the catering industry to learn more about catering equipment and its optimum use. The NCEC consists of a full development kitchen, an exhibition hall showcasing key catering equipment brands, a clearance sales area and a Nisbets retail store.
These facilities will be open and used by large chains, wholesalers, suppliers and the internal sales teams for product training.
The role of the Brand Sales Development Chef will be to demonstrate catering equipment within the development kitchen using a variety of styles to drive sales. The successful candidate will also be key in providing brand training for all the sales teams within the Nisbets Group. Although predominantly based within the new NCEC facilities, on occasion some travel may be required.
Demonstrating catering equipment within the NCEC using a variety of cooking techniques.Working in partnership with new and existing customers on equipment training to provide continuous support and promote new equipment.Develop new menus alongside our key customers, provide training for their chef team on the new food concepts and all equipment required to deliver the menu.Supporting the permanent brand exhibition area within the NCEC facility.Provide training and cooking demonstrations on all key brands for Nisbets and Uropa sales teams.Supporting Uropa brand equipment sales throughout the UK.Attending catering equipment exhibitions with cook live demonstrations and general stand support.Facilitate driving new customers into the NCEC Facility and promote bookings for the Demonstration Kitchen.
Required skills and experience for the role:
Trained to a high level with a breadth of experience within a catering environment.Be sales driven.Able to demonstrate to a high level a variety of cooking skillsStrong communication skills, able to present clearly and concisely. You will need to be able to engage a room full of delegates and use different skills to ensure you have communicated your messages clearly.Ability to engage with different levels of employees from Directors to Sales Assistants both internally and externally.Excellent time management coupled with planning, organisation and ability to manage own workload.
Experience in running training/demonstrations sessions.Experience in using a wide range of catering equipment due to working in variety of catering environments.
Nisbets is the UK?s largest supplier of catering equipment, supplying customers in the UK and around the world.
Since Andrew Nisbet started the Company more than 30 years ago, we have grown exponentially in the UK and continue to expand throughout the world with offices in France, Spain, Ireland, Holland and Australia.
We generate nearly a quarter of a billion pounds in sales revenue annually, making us the largest and clear leader in our sector. Through our colleagues? professionalism and dedication we continue to outperform the market and our future is as bright as ever. We are a diverse and fast-moving business with ambitious plans for the future and recognise that every single one of our colleagues plays a big part in our success.
We recruit only the very best; we don?t believe our customers deserve anything less.
If you feel you have the right skills and experience to be suitable for this role and to join Nisbets please forward your CV and click Apply Now
Bristol, City of Bristol, UK
POSSIBILITY TO WORK FROM HOME OR THE ESSEX OFFICE!!
Do you have email marketing experience along with an understanding of the laws governing email marketing in the UK?
You will be largely responsible for providing support to the Marketing team by supporting the Digital Marketing Manager in the day to day management of internal stakeholders email marketing accounts. You will ideally have experience of working in a regulated environment.
Your duties will include:
- Work with our Digital Marketing Manager & Marketing Executives to understand the over-arching
business objectives for our clients and design & develop email marketing campaigns in line with
their objectives and content marketing strategy.
- Ensure the marketing message is displayed clearly and delivered on time to all clients &
- Ensuring all email campaigns are responsive and fully tested for various email clients and
- Develop a personalization strategy, across all emails, from automated to custom campaigns.
- Design & develop professional HTML email templates for our various brands.
- Track and analyse all email campaigns and write reports on engagement, ROI and interaction.
- Create email marketing campaigns based on statistical analysis and reports and segment data
for specific targeted audiences.
- Liaise with the wider marketing team and help create campaigns and marketing ideas to best
utilise our client base.
- Carry out duties following internal policies and procedures in accordance with applicable laws,
rules, regulations, good governance and Gallagher¡¦s shared values, in particular, putting clients
at the heart of our business.
The successful candidate will have the following experience and skills:
- Educated to A-Level standard or equivalent
- CIM Foundation Certificate in Marketing desirable
- An understanding of the laws governing email marketing in the UK is essential.
- Working knowledge of Silverpop & Salesforce CRM, Proficient with the Adobe Design Suite of
applications is preferable.
- Experience gained within a similar role is essential;
- Experience of creating, implementing and reporting on email marketing campaigns, and familiar
with vinous email marketing platforms and CRM is essential;
- Technically proficient in designing email templates and have a strong understanding of html &
CSS as well as an understanding of display differences in various email clients.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, including listening, verbal and written communication with the
ability to communicate effectively;
- Ability to manage and prioritise own workload;
- MS office proficiency.
- Eligibility to work in the UK
If you have the right experience and are keen on this role then please apply today
Scantec is an award-winning and accredited Technical and Engineering recruitment specialist based on the Wirral. Established in 1990, over the years Scantec has supported many different businesses and organisations through providing expert recruitment and talent acquisition services. 26 years later, Scantec has now become the 3rd largest technical agency in the UK - Recruitment International Magazine 2015.
Due to continued growth, we have an opportunity for Resourcing Consultant to join our successful Scientific division
As a Resourcing Consultant you will –
- Manage the end to end recruitment process, including account management, taking job specifications, sourcing candidates and meeting all recruitment SLAs.
- Develop relationships with clients and candidates, networking effectively to pipeline leading talent for our clients.
- Provide consultancy and support to Hiring Managers, offering solutions for to clients recruitment needs.
- Manage a timely and consultative recruitment delivery service; including:
- Writing innovative and compelling job adverts
- Manage candidate job applications and directly source candidates
- Conduct candidate telephone interviews to screen candidates against job specification.
- Making offers and taking overall accountability for the on-boarding/new starter process.
We are looking for committed individuals with a minimum of 12 months experience within a sales role or someone with some recruitment experience. You will be ambitious, results-driven and self-motivated, having high professional integrity and the ability to demonstrate consistently strong work ethic.
Scantec offers a challenging and rewarding career -
£20,000 - £25,000 DOE +uncapped commission scheme.
23 days holiday + bank holidays.
5% Pension Contribution.
A tailored training programme designed for each individual to ensure maximum support is given to support career goals.
E-learning modules, onsite face-to-face training with the Learning & Development Manager as well as on-the-job training with your manager.
IoR Qualification provided by Scantec Centre of Excellence Status.
Annual trip to abroad for achieving yearly target.
Regular salary reviews.
Onsite Pool Cars.
Childcare Voucher Scheme.
An open, honest and transparent working environment.
Company funded social activities.
Monthly incentive awards.
Free onsite parking.
Scantec is the 3rd Largest Technical Agency in UK - "Recruitment International Magazine 2015" and specialises in the Manufacturing, IT, Technical, Engineering and Scientific Sectors. Scantec provide highly qualified and experienced personnel in a compliant and professional manner on both a permanent and temporary assignment basis.
Due to the high volume of applications Scantec receives it is not always possible to acknowledge every application. Shortlisted applicants will be contacted within 28 days. If you don`t hear from us within 28 days your application has not been shortlisted at this time, to be considered for future vacancies please register with us on our website
JOB TITLE: Workshop Manager – Plant Hire
LOCATION: Windermere, Penrith, Kendal, Barrow In Furness, Lancaster, Morecombe, Sedbergh, Whitehaven, Skipton
INDUSTRY: Plant Hire
SALARY: £35,000 + Bonus
COMPANY / ROLE
Our Client is a well established Plant Hire company who provide a wide range of plant such as contract maintenance, Groundware, Plant Hire and Machinery, Forestry Equipment into the construction industry across the whole of the UK.
The company are now looking to recruit a workshop manager to sell and repair specialist equipment, experience must include can bus systems and knowledge of advanced hydraulics / vehicle electrics, the candidate must be able to read schematic drawings, plan work, complete all documentation and work to an impeccable standard, must be hardworking, driven, hungry for success and looking to join a well established, growing organisation.
Principal responsibilities / Knowledge / Experience
1. Minimum 3 years of proven sales success in the Plant Hire Industry.
2. Sales experience – essential
3. Maintain a professional relationship with customers and ensure they are kept satisfied with the companies services.
4. To manage the key account list to maximise sales and profit
5. Effective Communicator.
6. Prompt and accurate reporting to the Directors as required.
7. Computer literate.
If you would like to apply for or require information on the role please email your CV with the reference number and all relevant details to sarah.walker@dexternicholas(.)com