My client, a leading provider of industrial products and services, is looking to recruit a Regional Account Manager to run several of their key contracts within distribution and engineering across Hampshire & Dorset.
The Regional Account Manager role is being created with a prime responsibility to develop, build and maintain long term profitable business partnerships. This is an exciting opportunity to join one of Europe's leading industrial service providers and play a key part in the development of their distribution and engineering business across Hampshire & Dorset.
The Regional Account Manager will have responsibility for achieving annual sales and profit targets as set by the company by promoting the full range of products to customers in a structured and professional manner. You will take full operational responsibility, implementing a high quality territory management and customer grading process ensuring optimum sales productivity.
Your role and responsibilities will include:
* Achieve annual sales and profit targets as set by the company by promoting the full range of products and services to customers in a structured and professional manner.
* Implement and work within a high quality territory management and customer grading process ensuring optimum sales productivity.
* Develop and build long term business partnerships with existing customers via the creation of individual customer business development plans.
* Pro-actively seeking and developing new potential business revenue.
* Deliver technical benefit solutions to solve customers' problems.
As the successful Regional Account Manager, your skills & experience will include:
* Experience of working in a commercial, distribution or industrial environment is preferable.
* Experience of fully integrated system based sales order processing and stock management systems.
* Sales and customer relationship development skills.
* Ability to communicate effectively both internally and externally.
* Ability to provide regular forecasts of sales and profitability.
The successful Regional Account Manager will receive a salary of :
* £35,000 - £40,000 DOE
* Competitive Benefits
* Company Car
Gleeson Procurement & Supply Chain is a specialist recruiter of management professionals on both a permanent and temporary basis, into a number of industries including third party logistics, automotive and manufacturing. Please visit our website : for further information about our services and to view all of our roles.
To apply for the Regional Account Manager position, please click on the "apply now" button and your CV will be sent directly to Phil Birch. We will respond to successful applicants within 7 days, however please feel free to get in touch if you would like any further information about your application
Material, Planning and Logistics Manager - Automotive Manufacturing
£60k + Fantastic Benefits
I am currently looking for an experienced and competent Material, Planning and Logistics Manager to play a key role in developing, monitoring and evaluating overall performance of the business in meeting and exceeding the customer expectations.
Certain emphasis will be on all aspects of the Materials, Planning and Logistics function from Planning to Despatch, including supporting the business process across the Site
The position will provide useful financial and performance data to help make better decisions about formulating and executing strategy.
You will interact effectively with other parts of the company, be viewed as a trusted business colleague. Critical outcomes include supporting the Senior Management Team with key information and operational analysis.
Specific Duties involve: -
* To be involved and oversee the design, control and where necessary ordering of packaging and containers e.g. KLT
* Work to achieve the Key Performance Indicators set in agreement with the General Manager
* Working with the manufacturing team to achieve and improve upon agreed raw material and finished stock levels
* To assist in assessing feasibility on new business opportunities
* To be actively involved in new developments / processes to expand the product portfolio
* To provide support and advice on cost estimates
* Work with the team to achieve an effective and efficient production plan
* Complete all relevant capacity planning studies
Goods Inward & Despatch:
* To ensure goods and ancillary items received are processed, stored and issued correctly
* To oversee the team ensuring goods are packaged in the correct containers
* To ensure transport for collections / deliveries if required is achieved
* To coordinate the team ensuring all elements of paperwork and goods conform to requirement and that the goods are despatched using the approved carrier to the correct locations
To be considered you will have a background in a 'fast moving' Materials, Planning and Logistics Management arena
You will have have needed to work within and improve existing work practices and procedures surrounding the Quality (TS16949 / IATF 16949) and Environmental (ISO14001) systems
This is a 'hands on' role where the you will be responsible for Materials, Planning and Logistics activities working alongside Engineering, Site, Commercial and Quality
If you are interested and would like to apply, then please send through a copy of your most up-to-date CV, together with a cover letter detailing your relevant experience and reference 41787940/MPLMGRSKM27
Legal/Contracts Advisor - Commercial, Contracts, Procurement, Negotiation, Drafting skills and Legal Support
A Legal/Contracts Advisor with Commercial, Contracts, Procurement, Negotiation, Drafting skills and Legal Support is required to work on a three month contract (WITH THE POSSIBILITY OF EXTENSION) for our Defence client based in Basildon.
This is an interesting contract working with Land & Naval and Security and Information Systems.
Overview of the Legal/Contracts Advisor contract role
* Review and draft a broad range of agreements and specific clauses with a diverse range of customers, partners and suppliers, including collaboration agreements, terms and conditions of sale and non-disclosure agreements;
* Actively contribute to direct contract negotiations, ensuring robust protection for the company while supporting business winning and retention;
* Liaise closely with colleagues in the Corporate Affairs section in Italy and provide guidance with regards to UK governance requirements and legislature;
* Discuss and provide advice and instruction to Directors and senior managers on company secretarial matters whilst taking into account local law considerations and parent company policy / Directive requirements;
* Work collaboratively as a recognised expert integrated in a multi-disciplinary team, including liaising with and advising senior management on corporate and company secretarial matters;
* Maintain regulatory compliance and corporate governance, including providing guidance and ensuring compliance with group company directives, ethics and corruption legislation, data protection etc;
* Provide support and guidance on the protection and enforcement of the company's intellectual property rights;
* Assist with wider business and ad-hoc legal and corporate activities as required.
Key responsibility areas
Providing professional advice to Directors and senior managers in all company secretarial matters in countries where the post holder has responsibility for company secretarial activities both within and outside the UK.
Key skills required for the Legal/Contracts Advisor contract role
Qualified / part qualified company secretary or experience of company secretarial requirements for a UK limited company.
Contract drafting skills
Confidence and ability to challenge/respond to challenge on professional or process issues
The role is based in Basildon, Essex.
If you are a Commercial person looking for a new contract either apply online or if would like to find out about other Commercial opportunities please contact Paul Scott on (url removed) or phone (Apply online only)
Do you know anyone who might be looking for a new role? You could benefit from our candidate referral scheme. Contact me on the above contact details for more information.
Outsource. Our People. Your Success.
Outsource UK is one of the country's largest and most successful independent recruitment consultancies, specialising in the IT, Digital, Financial Services and Engineering sectors.
We recruit talented people for contract and permanent opportunities, offer a consultative approach and have a reputation for providing a superior service to both clients and candidates.
The business focuses on building long lasting relationships based on reliability and trust. We do this by hiring and retaining a great team of recruitment consultants who listen and understand our client's and candidate's needs.
Our Manchester office (which covers the whole of the UK) provides a "one-stop shop" to clients and candidates operating in the engineering and manufacturing sectors and, in addition to Engineers, we source and provide temporary/contract and permanent opportunities for IT, Programme Management and Support Professionals (including Procurement / Purchasing / Supply Chain, HR, Finance and Administrative Support).
Please visit our website (url removed)
Recruitment Administrator/Vendor Management
Maternity Cover - Cork, Ireland
Primary Job Function:
Recruitment Administrator/Vendor Management will be responsible for facilitating and managing the hiring process of contract employees for our global technology customer utilising e-procurement / recruitment tracking tools. You will provide support and consultancy for all matters related to the hiring and retention of contingent labour. The person in this role will be expected to timely and accurately support the tasks specific to the department within the Shared Services Centre, including acting as the first point of contact for Hiring Managers and Suppliers.
Travel will be involved to show presents on our customers site on a regular basis. You should be comfortable dealing with people at all levels with confidence and be adaptable to changing situations. Reporting into the Operations Manager; you will be the daily point of contact for all recruitment matters and will act as the first point of escalation for any contractor or supplier related issues. You will be supported by the shared service centre team who are responsible for handling the administrative and transactional activity pertaining to our programs.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Manage the contract requisition fulfillment process through to candidate start:*Assist the hiring managers with job spec creation and market rate information according to the role, set expectations for and consult on interview planning and preparation
- Broadcast requisitions to approved suppliers using e-technology tool and act as liaison for any questions related to open requisitions - Exercise screening techniques that ensure only high-quality CVs are forwarded to the customer for review
- Coordinate the candidate interview process on behalf of the hiring managers.
- Confirm assignment logistics between hiring manager and supplier regarding the contractors' assignment information (i.e., start and end date, location, rates, hours, etc.)
- Manage candidate offers; negotiating on pricing and terms with suppliers as necessary to ensure best quality at best price for the customer
- Consult with suppliers as necessary to resolve any issues with candidate identification for difficult to fill positions and work with the customer as appropriate to adjust the requirement - Effectively manage requisition time to fill against program SLAs
- Interact daily with hiring managers and suppliers to resolve program related issues:
- Appropriately manage the customer and supplier relationships; building a professional rapport, following up consistently, and maintaining ongoing contact and communication.
- Act as a cooperative and contributing team member of the KellyOCG Program to ensure that a high level of service is always offered to both customers and suppliers..
Qualifications & Experience:
Experience required from customer service/call centre or recruitment/HR Administrator.
Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Exceptional time management skills with the ability to manage and prioritise multiple tasks at any one time Ability to multitask
Ability to work in a team environment
Be able to work in a fast paced environment
Demonstrated time management skills
Ability to be proactive and anticipate the needs within the specific area of service
Analytical ability- research and resolve issues using data
Ability to problem solve and propose alternate solutions
Attention to detail
Ability to apply logic and reasoning as appropriate
Previous experience in staffing, recruitment, HR, ideal
Proficiency in developing professional relationships with clients and suppliers with the ability to adapt to your surroundings
Influencing and negotiation skills
Excellent PC and Internet skills to include MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and other Internet and recruitment tracking tools with the ability to quickly navigate new systems Leading / mentoring team members
Currently I am working with a Local Authority in the midlands and they are looking for an interim programme manager for 3 days per week,
The candidate will Provide Programme Management Services to support projects within Environment, Planning and Transportation. Specifically, the projects will include the development of a business case for an Energy Park, and the development of a procurement strategy for new Transport and highways contracts. The Programme Manager may also be asked to oversee, lead or contribute to other projects within the Environment, Planning and Transport Division.
The post will be deemed outside IR35 and the period of work will be from 12 to 18 months.
The Council has formally agreed to commence the development of a business case for the development of a new Energy Park. The primary facility proposed for the Energy Park is a municipal waste treatment facility, however, also in scope of the project is the investigation of the co-location of other services, which may include, but not be limited to the recycling of highways materials, and the provision of household waste recycling services. The business case will be tested against alternative solutions, with the conclusion of the project being either a recommendation to go ahead with the development of the business park or the recommendation of an alternative approach. The overall objective of the solution will be to save the Council money.
Highways and Transport
In anticipation of the end of the current contract for the provision of Transport and Highways services in March 2020, the Council is developing a procurement strategy. The procurement strategy will set out the optimal solution for the provision of these services, with a view to the procurement strategy being implemented and new contracts mobilised by 1 April 2020. Key considerations include cost of services, delivery vehicle, length of contract, quality of services, response times, etc.
Pay rate will range from £500 - £600 per day.
Deadline for applicants: Monday 17th of April
Expected start date: Monday 8th of May
If you have the relevant experience in waste, highways and transport for Local Authorise please send your cv
Kings Park Rd, Northampton NN3 6NW, UK
We are working with our client who are looking for a Principal Engineer / Chartered Civil Engineer to provide technical support on a wide variety of maritime projects. You will also assist with business development and with the management and development of engineers to excel at delivering technically challenging projects.
• Oversee and participate in the production of engineering design calculations, engineering design details and engineering reports for a range of projects relating to the field of maritime engineering.
• Provide advice, guidance and expertise to more junior staff within the office.
• Act as technical manager on a range of projects principally relating to the field of maritime engineering and supervise project staff and ensure delivery of projects within programme and budget constraints.
• Oversee and contribute to the production of technical, commercial and contractual documents for procurement of engineering projects.
• Promote and maintain satisfactory client relationships and be responsible for retention of business with specific client bodies.
• Contribute to the development of the client base within the office through the production of proposals and interaction with clients. Participate in the development of new and existing client bases within the office.
• Carry out any duties which your line manager may reasonably request within the broad parameters of your role.
• Bachelor degree in Civil Engineering
• Chartered Engineer, either MICE or MStructE
• Experience in Maritime Civil Engineering
• Experienced in structural design/analysis of maritime structures and application of BS 6349, Eurocodes and other international codes and standards.
• Ideally qualifications and experience of seismic analysis and design, including civil structures.
• Good organisational skills
• Good oral and written communication skills
My client are offering a competitive salary, and a car allowance, plus a range of benefits. They also offer a discretionary company bonus, Medical and Dental care, Life Insurance, 25 days holiday and a flexible working policy
Rullion Engineering Limited are currently recruiting on behalf of a large Utilities company based in the Northwest for a Senior Quantity Surveyor on a permanent basis. We have been providing our client with experienced Individuals for over 10 years helping to deliver a high number of projects within the Industry.
The purpose of this role is to support the successful delivery of the client's business needs by providing a professional quantity surveying service, encompassing one or more of the core areas of procurement and contract management. The service is to be undertaken in accordance with high professional standards and business principles in compliance with regulatory and company procedures and policies.
* To deliver or support the commercial function of complex, strategic or high value projects within the category plan ensuring optimum value for money for the client.
* Influence operational and senior stakeholders; support the alignment of business strategy and policy to deliver category plans.
* Ensure contractual compliance and proactively manage contractor performance throughout the contract period.
* Leading and managing a team in accordance with the company policy.
* Acting as a subject matter expert in the delivery of the category plan.
* Provide leadership and management of a category team
* Effective and efficient utilisation of resources
* Managing the conflicting business priorities of various stakeholders
* Provide support and timely escalation to the Category Delivery Manager
* Ensure compliance of the business strategy and policy
* Proactively manage and mitigate commercial and business risk
* Engender a culture of continuous improvement
* Provide commercial expertise and guidance
* Ensure collaborative working across the commercial directorate
* Work collaboratively with the regulatory procurement team, to ensure delivery of compliant procurement.
* Produce and maintain quality commercial / contractual data.
* Provide the commercial function in IAP and concept phases.
* Provide the commercial function to support the Category Delivery Manager in the definition phase.
* Accountable for contract administration throughout the project lifecycle.
* Establish and maintain appropriate contract and supplier relationship management.
* Commercially manage a portfolio of Works contracts to ensure that they are delivered in accordance with the contracted terms and conditions and that all issues are mitigated and managed to protect the client's commercial interests. (This may be in a lead capacity supervising other Quantity Surveyor(s) on larger or more complex contracts.)
Knowledge and Skills
* Quantity Surveying Degree or equivalent ; alternatively sufficient relevant experience to support the requirements of the RICS Professional Experience Route
* Substantial relevant experience post Degree qualification
* Knowledge of key quantity surveying processes, tools and methodologies used across the whole project life-cycle
* Knowledge and experience in the use of a broad range of standard forms of construction contract (preferably including NEC suite of contracts)
* Strong commercial negotiation and resolution skills
* Experience of managing the commercial function on complex and/or high value projects
Should your application be successful and you are offered the role, a number of pre-employment checks need to be carried out before your appointment can be confirmed. Any offer of employment with our client will be subject to a satisfactory checking report from the Disclosure Scotland / the Disclosure and Barring Service
Job Title: Operations and Maintenance Manager
Job Type: Permanent
Location: Theydon Bois
Salary: £35,000 - £40,000
Manage the safe and efficient delivery of operations and maintenance activity within the allocated geographical area (quadrant) of the DBFO contract to meet business, contract and customer objectives.
* Responsible for the delivery of Zero Harm objectives
* Ensure achievement of performance targets
* Ensure the safe and efficient management and delivery of maintenance & operations activities including emergency response and winter operations through the supervisors and team leaders. Participate in the rotas as required for both silver command and winter maintenance.
* Ensure compliance to systems, processes and procedures in accordance with the business management system
* Ensure risks are identified, managed and mitigated
* Ensure that arrangements are in place for Shift Managers to be able to check the training that has been given to the workforce and monitor implementation
* Reporting of management information associated with the operations and maintenance activities
* Supporting the Service Delivery Manager in his/her responsibilities and colleagues in their areas of the business
* Ensure regular internal and external communication including the cascading of information, promoting a culture of openness in the team
* Procurement from within the approved supply chain and management of their activities and performance
* Carry out regular inspections of site / depot activities and ensure the delivery of the inspection regime, reporting both good practices and short falls
* Ensure that sufficient and competent resources are available and managed efficiently for maintenance and operations activities within the assigned areas of responsibility
* Visible leadership to motivate the team to achieve targets and optimise their performance and contribution
* Accountable for the delivery of the operations and maintenance activities within the assigned areas of responsibility the annual allocated financial budget and commercial targets
* Ensure the delivery of Sustainability targets
* Develop talent and ensure succession plans are in place
* Efficient management of depot facilities
* Ensure the safe and efficient management of vehicles, plant and equipment
* Ensure that controls in place are managed to enable the safe deployment of our workforce including direct employees and supplied workers
* Accountable for the delivery of the annual maintenance programme. Participate in the development of the plan to ensure it is accurate and achievable.
* Responsible for the management of direct reports and their teams
* Identify opportunities for continuous improvement in the way the service is delivered
* Ensure that direct reports understand their accountabilities and targets and regularly monitor progress and manage performance
* Deliver briefings as required and monitor standard of those being delivered by direct reports
* Live the client's Services Values
* Ensure a relentless focus on Zero Harm
* Support the delivery of businesses Sustainability activities
Personal Qualities and Experience:
* HNC/HND (or equivalent)
* Appropriate CSCS qualification
* Experience in the delivery of a highways maintenance operations or similar transferable experience
* Team leadership and management experience driving performance and productivity
* Strong communication and stakeholder management skills
* Strong customer focus and service delivery mindset
* Project management experience
* Commercial understanding and budgetary control experience
* Understanding of lean principles
Understanding of Health & Safety legislation
If you're interested in this position please get in touch ASAP as they are looking to interview straight away.
This advert was posted by Gold Group - one of the UK's leading niche recruitment consultancies. We span a variety of specialist industries and are the recruitment company to help you find your next career opportunity. We pride ourselves on our commitment to candidates and stick to our ethos of finding the right role for the right person. Visit our website or get in touch today to discuss this role, find out what else we've got or just for a chat about the state of your industry. Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.
Please be aware that we receive a high volume of applications for every role advertised and regularly receive applications from candidates who exceed the job credentials. We will only contact you within the next 14 days if you are selected for interview
Enfield, Enfield, Greater London, UK
Job Title: Senior Commercial Manager
Salary: £50,000-£60,000pa + Package (dependant on experience)
Our client is a successful and growing FMCG company who are looking to strengthen their Commercial team with an exciting new position for a Senior Commercial Manager. This is a fantastic opportunity for a highly competent commercial proffessional with experience of delivering sales growth and building strong relationships with retail accounts. The business has gone from strength to strength and is in an exciting stage of its growth. This area of their business is bases on innovation and there are lots of opportunities within the category.
* Daily contact with the customers including the Buyer/Product Developer/Technologist and Supply Chain Manager.
* Managing the implementation of short-medium term customer plans in collaboration with Technical & NPD Team, plus the longer-term agenda with the Insights Manager and Innovations Manager
* Clear leadership and communication with the NPD and Technical teams to ensure UK customers' needs are fully met.
* Take the lead on any customer project management activity.
* Deliver the sales margin budget in conjunction with other Senior Commercial Managers.
* Setting and communicating weekly and monthly sales forecasts.
* Communicating changes which take place to the product range, daily orders and pricing and product details.
* Work in collaboration with Technical department developing new products.
* Working with the Procurement Team to identify new opportunities and cost future products.
* Effectively communicate and negotiate raw material pricing fluctuations
* Effectively communicate with the Packaging and Planning Team to ensure forecasts are up to date and accurate.
* Work in collaboration with the Operations & Supply team to ensure service levels are maintained, and lead projects to drive Supply Chain benefits and improvements.
*Highly competent commercial manager with experience of fast moving fresh/chilled products
*Proven commercial success with a strong track record with the major multiples
*Good understanding and interpersonal skills at managing relationships at all levels internally and externally e.g. customer, suppliers.
*Excellent problem solving skills to overcome industry challenges and implement continuous improvement drives.
If you believe you have the skills and personality to fit these requirements please get in touch with Jason Kilbride or call (Apply online only) for more information.
Get in touch with Henderson Brown today to view all of our current food jobs and fresh produce jobs and also to find out more about our horticulture , fresh produce recruitment and food recruitment services
We are urgently seeking an experience Temporary Accommodation Manager for our local authority client based in West London.
1.1 To have overall responsibility for the management and development of all forms of temporary accommodation including repairs, voids, landlord liaison, lettings, tenancy management, income and related areas. To ensure health and safety standards are met in all properties and to ensure officers are trained in all aspects of health and safety.
1.2 To manage the work of all teams managing temporary accommodation including repairs, income, hostels and tenancy management and to ensure the provision of quality services to tenants and the cost effective use of properties for the Council, maximising income collection.
1.3 To develop, manage and allocate resettlement and support services for all temporary accommodation households. To work in conjunction with all teams within Housing Options, Finance and related services to ensure coordinated service delivery in the efficient provision of temporary accommodation to statutorily homeless households.
1.4 To carry out Council policies and initiatives and to meet the divisional business plan and annual plan objectives and targets.
1.5 To be responsible for the efficient management of Temporary Accommodation budgets including repairs budgets.
1.6 To ensure effective contract monitoring for the division’s temporary accommodation contracts including repairs contracts in accordance with the Council’s standing orders and financial regulations.
1.7 To regularly review the services provided within the Temporary Accommodation Business Unit and produce reports regarding provision based on demands and trends.
2 DESCRIPTION OF DUTIES
2.1 To be responsible in line with Corporate and Departmental procedures for the direct line management of staff carrying out all aspects of staff management including appraisals, target setting, recruitment and induction, evaluating training needs and providing training as necessary.
2.2 To maintain a detailed knowledge of the Housing Acts 1985, 1988, 1996 and subsequent or relevant statutes, case law and Council policy relating to the management and provision of temporary accommodation and the work of the Housing Assessment and Advice service, including the legal framework of the rent arrears protocol.
2.3 To manage the work of all temporary accommodation teams including repairs, hostels, income and tenancy management in providing accessible and quality services to tenants and cost effective use of properties for the Council, ensuring that income is maximised, expenditure minimised and health and safety standards adhered to at all times
2.4 To attend health and safety meetings as required, contributing to the development of service standards and implementation plans.
2.5 To monitor statutory directives and law reports relating to temporary accommodation, homelessness, benefit regulations, landlord and tenant matters, and other relevant areas, to promote the development of sound policy and procedures.
2.6 To assist in the development of the Council’s temporary accommodation strategy. To identify property types, location and standards in all forms of temporary accommodation.
2.7 To manage the budgets for PSL, Hostels and Repairs ensuring authorisation of invoices, monitoring maintenance programmes and assisting with budget setting for each financial year, identifying savings in all areas.
2.8 To minimise use of bed and breakfast accommodation in line with Government directives. When bed and breakfast accommodation is required in emergencies, in conjunction with the Procurement Manager, to negotiate hotel use for the Council agreeing terms and conditions of booking. To authorise block and pre-booking in line with demand.
2.9 Where necessary, to visit properties on an ad hoc basis to resolve disputes and support officers in carrying out their duties.
2.10 To ensure that procedures for inputting vacating tenancies on rent accounting systems are in place and to oversee this area of work. To investigate complaints, prevent fraud and liaise with Social Services and other agencies as appropriate.
2.11 To be contacted by telephone to respond to emergencies outside of working hours for all forms of accommodation managed by the Temporary Accommodation Team.
2.12 To ensure efficient use and proper management of all temporary accommodation stock.
2.13 To manage reactive repairs and maintenance of tenancies including the provision of furniture, fittings and equipment through liaison with landlords, landlords’ contractors, or through direct provision by the Council or the Council’s contractors. To monitor repairs contracts and ensure that the Department achieves value for money in this area. To control the repairs budget and play a role in setting the budget.
2.14 Working with the Economic Development and Skills Team to develop employment and training initiatives for clients placed in temporary accommodation, liaising with West London Partners and Registered Providers to promote and implement employment strategies and back to work initiatives.
2.15 To ensure that risk assessments for service users and staff in relation to property management provision and lone working are carried out and updated.
2.16 To manage breaches of tenancy conditions including nuisance, racial or sexual harassment, domestic violence, threats to the wellbeing and safety of occupants and any other form of anti-social behaviour to ensure appropriate management action against perpetrators, or transfers and emergency placement for persons with an essential need to move.
2.17 To initiate legal action against tenants as appropriate, to liaise with other sections in the Housing Options Service to ensure coordinated action and to represent the Council in the relevant courts as required. To prepare cases for legal proceedings and provide instructions to the legal team relating to claims through the disrepair protocol and litigation claims.
2.18 To manage a housing service to all temporary accommodation tenants with support requirements in respect of physical or mental health, age or other circumstances where support is needed, and to liaise with Social Services and other agencies to secure the delivery of community care services as appropriate. To ensure that Risk/Needs Assessments are received for all tenants and forwarded to the appropriate support/accommodation services.
2.19 To ensure that all managing agents and contractors comply with contractual obligations or service level agreements, statutory requirements, Council policy and service standards; to authorise exceptional management action where this is not covered by procedures; to review and evaluate performance and cost-effectiveness against agreed performance indicators, targets and budget provision ensuring repairs and visits are carried out as required.
2.20 To produce and develop policies for joint working with partners across the Council and ensure that transparent procedures are in place based on policy decisions. To develop Service Level Agreements with partners and contractors and ensure that these are up to date and monitored on a regular basis.
2.21 To attend, provide help and assist as necessary in major incidents including liaison with other departments and agencies in exceptional circumstances. To advise on and assist with the development of a business continuity plan.
2.22 To advise on strategic issues relating to temporary accommodation provision based on demands and trends, providing projection reports and monitoring outcomes e.g managing disposal of assets (hostels), procurement and handback of all forms of temporary accommodation.
2.23 To recruit staff to the service, to undertake the induction and training of new staff in the Temporary Accommodation Team and contribute to training initiatives throughout the service as required.
2.24 To liaise with Smart-FM, external contractors and other agencies which carry out repairs and maintenance work to the temporary accommodation. To monitor the performance of these and instigate remedial action where there is an identified need for improvement in either service level or value for money.
2.25 To be responsible for developing a programme of planned maintenance in the hostel service, and have responsibility for the planned maintenance budget, ensuring value for money, managing the work of the Senior Hostel Officer to deliver these outcomes.
2.26 To have specific responsibility for ensuring that premises, equipment and plant within all forms of temporary accommodation are maintained to statutory standards. To authorise estimates for non-tendered maintenance work by private contractors within approved financial limits.
2.27 To assist the Head of Allocations, Home Buy and Property Solutions and the Procurement Manager in the development of temporary and permanent schemes of rehousing out of borough and out of London, in conjunction with other authorities as appropriate.
2.28 To represent the service at relevant forums on temporary accommodation issues including inter-borough agreements, joint procurement, standards and pricing agreements as required.
2.29 To respond to and initiate correspondence and written and verbal briefings and reports for senior management, Councillors, Members of Parliament, solicitors, and other statutory and non-statutory agencies. To respond in all cases in a timely manner. To be responsible for managing and responding to Members’ enquiries and customer complaints within departmental, corporate and legislative timescales and procedures.
2.30 To produce statistical reports and information to reflect performance in relation to performance indicators and targets, setting targets in line with the business plan.
2.31 To carry out other duties consistent with the job purpose as may arise from time to time.
2.32 To deputise in the absence of the Head of Allocations, Home Buy and Property Solutions as required.
3. Civil and Other Emergencies
3.1 To support the Council’s role in planning for and responding to civil and Council emergencies using skills/expertise of the post holder and in accordance with Council emergency procedures. To provide emergency contact details for the purposes of emergency and service continuity plans.
3.2 To follow your business unit’s service continuity plans, which will enable you and your team to deliver essential services following a business disruption and, where appropriate, ensure your service is prepared to respond to the needs of the community following an emergency.
4.1 To use the Council’s office-based and mobile IT services for the input, access and transmission of information using the appropriate level of information security and classification through the use of electronic mail, diaries, word-processing, spreadsheets and databases as well as any specific job-related applications as required to carry out the duties of the post.
5. Information Management
5.1 To ensure the Council’s data quality and information rights compliance by managing the administration of information, application systems, technology and staff so that the business unit complies with the Council’s Information Management related policies.
5.2 To ensure adequate guidance is available to business unit staff through the production and maintenance of documented procedures and processes supported by relevant training.
5.3 During audits, to be able to demonstrate compliance with policies by the production of satisfactory supporting evidence.
6. Equal Opportunities
6.1 To know and adhere to the Council’s equal opportunities policy and equalities legislation and implement in relation to job responsibilities in employment and service delivery.
7. Health and Safety
7.1 To be fully familiar with the Council’s Safety Policy and Codes of Practice and guidance relating to their area of work and ensure that all duties and responsibilities are discharged in accordance with them.
7.2 To take reasonable care for his/her own health and safety and any other person(s) who may be affected by his/her acts or omissions at work in accordance with Health and Safety legislation.
7.3 To co-operate with the Council in so far as it is necessary to enable it to comply with its duties under relevant Health and Safety legislation.
7.4 To be responsible for, under the direction of the Director, the risk assessment of officers’ health and safety within their service area whilst at work and any other person’s health and safety who may be affected by this undertaking, for the purpose of identifying the measures they need to take to comply with the requirements and prohibitions imposed upon him/her by or under the relevant statutory provisions, regulations, approved code of practice and guidance.
8.1 Work under the Council’s smartworking policy and timesheet to assist in providing value for money to clients.
9. Safeguarding of Children Young People and Vulnerable Adults
9.1 To be aware of and work in accordance with the Council’s child protection policies and procedures in order to safeguard and promote the welfare of children and vulnerable adults and to raise any concerns relating to such procedures which may be noted during the course of duty.
9.2 You will be required to have a valid Enhanced CRB disclosure and be re-checked every 3 years as per Council policy.
If this role is of interested, kindly forward your updated CV ensuring that any gaps in employment are explained
Hammersmith, London W6, UK
Project Manager - New Build Housing
Up to £60,000 + Package
Due to a number of large new build affordable housing and open market sale contracts commencing shortly, my client, a top 10 contractor is very specific with regards to their requirements. You must have experience of managing multiple new build affordable/residential projects, including flats and houses for a housing/construction contractor. Unfortunately if you do not meet these criteria you will not be considered on this occasion. You must also have experience within the finishing of the plots and the sale but not come from a Developer background.
* Controlling the overall direction and whilst maintaining financial control of the contracts
* Work in partnership with the client and client representatives, to ensure that a high quality service delivery is actually provided
* Cost control, procurement and management of subcontractors: window companies, kitchen fitters, roofers, electrical and heating sub contractors etc.
* Implementing the short, mid and long term programmes for the various work streams
* Carry out on-site inspections, undertake investigations, enquiries, prepare reports and offer solutions maintaining continuous improvement
* Hand over properties on time, working to strict Key Performance Indicators You must have experience of working with concrete frames and concrete structure, managing staff and working within the affordable/residential sector.
Salary / Benefits:
On offer for the successful Project Manager is a highly competitive salary of up to £60,000 (dependant on experience) as well as the option of a car or car allowance, benefits and a generous individual bonus scheme. The company also offers all Project Managers route for progression paired with further training and development throughout your career.
If you feel that you have the relevant experience to be successful in this position and would like to find out more please apply online today attaching a copy of your current CV.
Due to the vast amount of applications that we receive, it is not possible for us to contact all applicants, therefore only suitable Candidates will be contacted.
Linsco are an Equal Opportunities employer. All applications will be dealt with in the strictest confidence
Bath, Bath and North East Somerset, UK
Owing to a renewed investment programme for London's Highways in 2017, we have two excellent opportunities available for Project Managers to join a major Highways Projects team in London on a permanent basis. Please note, the salaries listed are not final, and will be dependent upon experience. As Project Manager, you will report in to a Portfolio Manager responsible for delivering Major Highways Projects on London's roads, delivering schemes through to construction. Specific Accountabilities: ·Project manage major highways project through the construction process. ·Provide weekly updates to all programmes ·Day to day liaison with client, third parties and subcontractor to ensure project delivery. ·Liaison with Statutory Undertaker Authorities during diversion works General Responsibilities: ·Liaise with other team members associated with technical queries on the design. ·Raise early warning notices ·Ensure the scheme works complies with the specification and agreed programme. ·Ensure works comply with health and safety regulations and CDM requirements. ·Ensure works comply with all environmental impact restrictions. ·Attend weekly site progress meeting ·Complete reports and updates to ensure all stakeholders are informed of progress ·Procurement of materials Person Specification Core Competencies: ·A sound knowledge of the Design Manual for Roads and Bridges ·An understanding of commercial and financial requirements ·Ability to engage and conduct effective negotiations with client, stakeholders, subcontractors and third parties ·A comprehensive understanding of highway maintenance and works ·A detailed understanding of the NEC3 form of contract and its application within Highways Works ·A detailed understanding of Health & Safety legislation ·Pro-active project management of the scheme through the construction phase To apply for these roles, candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
Estimator Retail Fit-out Swindon £50/55k The Company is a bespoke nationwide construction, shop fitting, and project management company who specialise in Food Retail Fit Out. They have been going for over 20 years and have consistently grown, offering a full design & build service with their own in-house design. They are looking to grow their team and require an Estimator to work alongside the Project Manager. The role requires an early involvement in projects, an active participation in the design development phase with a focus on achieving best value through continuous review of the cost plan and involvement in the estimate through to completion. Responsibilities: - Ability to prepare elemental cost plans and familiar with benchmarking techniques and market testing. - Ability to carry out detailed pricing for competitive tenders and negotiated projects using a variety of procurement roles - Provide advice to the design and construction team on alternative design considerations - Experience of managing risk and opportunity schedules Essential Criteria: - Robust commercial acumen and an experienced, logical approach to cost planning and estimating - Experience in a similar arena working for a fit-out contractor in the UK Interested in this great challenge? Apply today with your updated CV! Contact: *********************** We currently have over 700 live roles across the UK, Middle East, Europe, North America, South East Asia, Africa, and Australia. To view other great opportunities please check out our website at ********************* or call us on **************** for a confidential chat about upcoming opportunities. Follow COREcruitment on your favourite social networks - Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn and Pinterest. We give away fantastic prizes... every month!
Swindon, Swindon, Swindon, UK
We are currently recruiting for a market leading Medical Devices organisation with an exciting new opportunity working as a Territory Manager within the Surgical Instruments market. This exciting role will be working across South London and South East England. This position is to lead the sales and marketing account strategy embodied in the Business Plan in terms of constructing and managing the delivery mechanisms and resources to deliver all key sales objectives profitably and in line with strategic objectives and plan across the defined territory. This is an exciting contract position through Evolve Selection on an initial 12-month basis for a market leading company currently undergoing expansion. Preferred Requirements: Ideally with 2 years' experience working within the Medical Devices arena or Pharmaceutical Sales. Knowledge of the Medical Device market including single use consumables, and capital equipment would be preferred but not essential Certificate or Diploma in Marketing Knowledge and experience of contracting and tendering Good education background. Graduate calibre or relevant clinical qualification (not essential) Strong interpersonal and presentation skills Demonstrable experience working within procurement departments A current driving licence with no more than 6 points. Role Responsibilities: Responsibility for contact between the customer and the company on the defined geography. You will sell the defined product portfolio to customers within this region. Achieve sales targets within the defined geography in the nominated accounts. On an ongoing basis, to work closely with the Sales Manager and Marketing department to maximise sales opportunities. To gain and maintain product knowledge required to sell the company products and be able to distinguish these products from the competition. To maintain general knowledge of the specific market and competitor products. To develop and implement robust business plans across the territory for the specific Key Accounts on an ongoing basis. To utilise account planning tools in order to achieve this. Maintain accurate records of account activity, sales reports, customers and expenses. You will develop and grow relationships with Key Opinion Leaders in both existing and new accounts. Working in conjunction with the Marketing department to provide feedback and implement current sales strategies. To be aware of all opportunities to increase sales and market share. To actively promote company products and services in a professional and ethical manner at all times. To maintain all company equipment in excellent condition. To carry out special duties which may be required from time to time. Role Specific Competencies: IT literate with strong analytical and administration skills Able to influence NHS staff at the highest levels Flexible "can do" attitude needed to thrive in a fast growing company Self-accountability/motivation (team player) Innovation, tenacity and drive to ensure success Self-motivation, persuasiveness and competitiveness Recruitment Process: 3 stage process Package: Flexible salary and benefits DOE Evolve Selection is a leading UK recruitment and contract sales organisation (CSO), operating within the Pharmaceutical, Healthcare and Medical Device sectors. We offer a highly comprehensive range of permanent recruitment and flexible contract sales solutions. Please do not hesitate to get in contact with us on **************
We are currently recruiting for a market leading Medical Devices organisation with an exciting new opportunity working as a Territory Manager within the Surgical Instruments market. This exciting role will be working across North London and the Northern Home Counties. This position is to lead the sales and marketing account strategy embodied in the Business Plan in terms of constructing and managing the delivery mechanisms and resources to deliver all key sales objectives profitably and in line with strategic objectives and plan across the defined territory. This is an exciting contract position through Evolve Selection on an initial 12-month basis for a market leading company currently undergoing expansion. Preferred Requirements: Ideally with 2 years' experience working within the Medical Devices arena or Pharmaceutical Sales. Knowledge of the Medical Device market including single use consumables, and capital equipment would be preferred but not essential Certificate or Diploma in Marketing Knowledge and experience of contracting and tendering Good education background. Graduate calibre or relevant clinical qualification (not essential) Strong interpersonal and presentation skills Demonstrable experience working within procurement departments A current driving licence with no more than 6 points. Role Responsibilities: Responsibility for contact between the customer and the company on the defined geography. You will sell the defined product portfolio to customers within this region. Achieve sales targets within the defined geography in the nominated accounts. On an ongoing basis, to work closely with the Sales Manager and Marketing department to maximise sales opportunities. To gain and maintain product knowledge required to sell the company products and be able to distinguish these products from the competition. To maintain general knowledge of the specific market and competitor products. To develop and implement robust business plans across the territory for the specific Key Accounts on an ongoing basis. To utilise account planning tools in order to achieve this. Maintain accurate records of account activity, sales reports, customers and expenses. You will develop and grow relationships with Key Opinion Leaders in both existing and new accounts. Working in conjunction with the Marketing department to provide feedback and implement current sales strategies. To be aware of all opportunities to increase sales and market share. To actively promote company products and services in a professional and ethical manner at all times. To maintain all company equipment in excellent condition. To carry out special duties which may be required from time to time. Role Specific Competencies: IT literate with strong analytical and administration skills Able to influence NHS staff at the highest levels Flexible "can do" attitude needed to thrive in a fast growing company Self-accountability/motivation (team player) Innovation, tenacity and drive to ensure success Self-motivation, persuasiveness and competitiveness Recruitment Process: 3 stage process Package: Flexible salary and benefits DOE Evolve Selection is a leading UK recruitment and contract sales organisation (CSO), operating within the Pharmaceutical, Healthcare and Medical Device sectors. We offer a highly comprehensive range of permanent recruitment and flexible contract sales solutions. Please do not hesitate to get in contact with us on **************
We are currently recruiting for a market leading Medical Devices organisation with an exciting new opportunity working as a Territory Manager within the Surgical Instruments market. This exciting role will be working across North West England & West Yorkshire. This position is to lead the sales and marketing account strategy embodied in the Business Plan in terms of constructing and managing the delivery mechanisms and resources to deliver all key sales objectives profitably and in line with strategic objectives and plan across the defined territory. This is an exciting contract position through Evolve Selection on an initial 12 month basis for a market leading company currently undergoing expansion. For this position we are looking for candidates with career aspirations further down the line. Our client is a northern based company and are looking to put the successful candidate on a career advancement programme with a view to taking on more senior roles further down the line. Preferred Requirements: Ideally with 2 years' experience working within the Medical Devices arena or Pharmaceutical Sales. Knowledge of the Medical Device market including single use consumables, and capital equipment would be preferred but not essential Certificate or Diploma in Marketing Knowledge and experience of contracting and tendering Good education background. Graduate calibre or relevant clinical qualification (not essential) Strong interpersonal and presentation skills Demonstrable experience working within procurement departments A current driving licence with no more than 6 points. Role Responsibilities: Responsibility for contact between the customer and the company on the defined geography. You will sell the defined product portfolio to customers within this region. Achieve sales targets within the defined geography in the nominated accounts. On an ongoing basis, to work closely with the Sales Manager and Marketing department to maximise sales opportunities. To gain and maintain product knowledge required to sell the company products and be able to distinguish these products from the competition. To maintain general knowledge of the specific market and competitor products. To develop and implement robust business plans across the territory for the specific Key Accounts on an ongoing basis. To utilise account planning tools in order to achieve this. Maintain accurate records of account activity, sales reports, customers and expenses. You will develop and grow relationships with Key Opinion Leaders in both existing and new accounts. Working in conjunction with the Marketing department to provide feedback and implement current sales strategies. To be aware of all opportunities to increase sales and market share. To actively promote company products and services in a professional and ethical manner at all times. To maintain all company equipment in excellent condition. To carry out special duties which may be required from time to time. Role Specific Competencies: IT literate with strong analytical and administration skills Able to influence NHS staff at the highest levels Flexible "can do" attitude needed to thrive in a fast growing company Self-accountability/motivation (team player) Innovation, tenacity and drive to ensure success Self-motivation, persuasiveness and competitiveness Recruitment Process: 3 stage process Package: Flexible salary and benefits DOE Evolve Selection is a leading UK recruitment and contract sales organisation (CSO), operating within the Pharmaceutical, Healthcare and Medical Device sectors. We offer a highly comprehensive range of permanent recruitment and flexible contract sales solutions. Please do not hesitate to get in contact with us on **************
A Contract Manager is required to support the IT function. This is a permanent opportunity based in West Bromwich, to work for a large successful company. Key Skills & Background: - Implementing a Change Process for contracts - Managing IT Contracts and Supplier Agreements (including performance) - Reviewing and owning the Tender Process - Negotiating new and existing contracts, including financial costings - At least 5 years' experience of working in a IT Contract function - Experience of working with 3rd suppliers, internal stakeholders and internal procurement services - CIPS Qualification is desirable About the Role: The Contract Manager will be responsible for managing IT contracts within a large FTSE250 organisation. In this role you will be expected to negotiate contracts (including the financial element), oversee the tender process, and ensure suppliers adhere to their agreements. You will also design and implement the contract change process. This is a varied role which will see you collaborating with other areas of the organisation such as Operational IT and Procurement functions. The Company: Located in the West Midlands and within easy reach of the M5/M6/M42 motorway network, the company are a FTSE250 listed organisation who believe in providing better futures.
Jumar Solutions Ltd
West Bromwich, West Midlands, UK
Territory Sales Manager - Negative pressure wound management devices * Market leading international manufacturer * Lucrative territory * Great career development / prospects THE COMPANY: A truly international organisation who operate across a wide range of medical disciplines. This division specialise in negative pressure wound management devices for use within a number of areas including wound management / healing, breast, colorectal, obstetric and orthopaedic procedures. They are currently seeking to recruit a suitably experienced, consultative medical relationship builder to manage and grow their business in the area. THE ROLE: As Territory Manager you will be nurturing relationships within theatre and procurement departments within hospitals and typically liaising with surgeons, tissue viability nurses, theatre nurses and purchasing / procurement contacts, with a healthy mix of new and existing business. Candidates will preferably have proven and successful track record in theatre sales, however those with other hospital sales backgrounds are encouraged to apply. Full product and company training will be provided and career and earning prospects are very attractive. The Package for Territory Manager: * Basic: £35,000 to £40,000 * Bonus / OTE: £10,000 to £16,000+ uncapped * Car: Fully expensed company car * Benefits: Healthcare, pension, mobile, laptop, 25 days holiday + stats Location: London, Surrey, Berks, Bucks Can't see anything that suits you? We only advertise a small proportion of available roles within our medical sales division. Contact us to discuss your background in confidence and we'll give you a measured and realistic appraisal of your background and career requirements
The Company: * An exceptionally well established company * A market leading medical devices and capital equipment company * A fantastic career opportunity The Role: * The main element of the role as the new Area Sales Manager is to sell medical capital equipment products including operating tables, accessories, electro surgery systems and surgical suction and other surgery equip * You will manage around 100 hospitals and as looking to expand and grow business continuously * There is a fairly even mix of new business and existing accounts to up sell further products ranges into * As the new Area Sales Manager you will be selling into theatre departments, infection control, EBME departments and procurement within the NHS and private hospitals so need to understand the NHS sales process The Ideal Person: * Ideally as the new Area Sales Manager you will come with a mix of capital Equipment theatre sales experience as well as an ODA/ODP/ theatre nurse background but is an IDEAL * You may potential be a theatre nurse/ODA/ODP with some commercial sales experience * If you come with either capital equipment theatre sales experience or you are an ODP/ ODA looking to get into a capital equipment medical sales role then please also apply * You will be independent, Self - Motivated and driven to hit targets Consultant: David Gray Candidates must be eligible to work and live in the UK. About On Target On Target Recruitment is one of the UK's leading specialist recruitment agencies. Our consultants specialise in sales, technical and commercial jobs in the Engineering, Construction, Medical, and Business Solutions sectors. We place all levels of personnel, up to Director across the UK and internationally