Approximately 24 Spray Painters are required to work on a long term, 2 year contract with a blue chip rail company based at their new Rail Technology Centre in Widnes. This is an excellent opportunity to gain rail experience, whilst adding to your skills.
90 hours per every 2 weeks. This will average as 45 hours per week. The hours will be working a mixture of day and night shifts and includes working weekends. The hours for days are 07:00 - 17:30 and nights are 19:00 - 05:30.
£15.24 per hour for all hours worked, through a limited company.
All applicants will need to live in Merseyside due to my client's local authority commitments.
My client is looking for people to start in these roles from the 05/06/17 up until the 26/06/17
* Work as directed by and in co-operation with the Operations Manager.
* Operate as a member of a work team, as the role of that work team requires
* Clean, prepare vehicles e.g. sanding, masking, filling, mixing of paint and painting to correct specification
* Clean, prepare and paint components off train
* Finishing, including peer group finished work inspection.
* Complete real time documentation
* Participate in Company Initiatives, in particular to be engaged in Continuous Improvement (Kaizen) 5S activities
* Submit problem sheets (including evaluation sheets) with issues that are encountered on work being undertaken
* Maintain good housekeeping within the working area
* Comply with Alstom Procedures and Code of Ethics
* To comply with all depot protection procedures
* Understand and abide to safety notices, rules and regulations and follow safe working practices, H&SAW and COSHH
* Be capable of accepting training in other skills and carry out duties e.g. forklift and operational duties which could include movement of rail vehicles.
* Provide on the job training to less experienced colleagues as requested
* Carry out final work and process inspections as required
* Use IT systems that are work related
* Able to act as a member of a multi-disciplined team (flexibility around team roles)
* Good interpersonal skills
* Able to work on own initiative where required
* Good judgement and decision-making capability
Associated technical qualifications in Industrial Painting Occupations (City & Guilds, SVQ, NVQ Level 2) and/or equivalent experience.
* Experience of painting large surface areas e.g. trains / aircraft / large commercial vehicles
* Experience of repairing GRP (Glass Reinforced Phenolic) Components/Body Work
* 2K solvent based paints
Please note that my client operates a strict drugs and alcohol policy
We are presently recruiting for a Home Manager (RGN qualified) to manage a 59 bedded care home based in Bristol that is owned by an award winning care home company that operate high quality homes.
As Home Manager (RGN) you will play a key role within the home and be responsible for the care and safety of all residents and management of all nurses, care and support staff. You will ensure the home runs smoothly ensuring that all care interventions meet our client`s local policies and procedures. Drawing on your clinical RGN experience, you will provide leadership and managerial responsibilities, support, guidance and assistance to the nurses and support staff around you promoting excellent levels of clinical care.
The ideal Manager will create and develop strong relationships with key partners within the community, and play an important role in strengthening the company brand and raising the care home`s profile.
Overview of the role:
- Provide leadership and management to the Nurses and support staff
- Ensure the group`s vision and values are understood and acted on
- Ensure the home operates within its statement of purpose
- Ensure the home operates within the group`s policies and procedures
- Ensure the home meets all regulatory requirements
- Ensure that the quality of the service is maintained and improved
- Nursing qualification (RGN ideally, although RMN`s will also be considered)
- Care home management experience
- Knowledge of NMC code of conduct and CQC legislation
- Ability to communicate at all levels
- Ability to work on own initiative unsupervised
- Good time management skills, ability to prioritise and organise workload appropriately
- Eligibility to work within the U.K
This role is offering a competitive remuneration package and includes generous company benefits. You will receive support from highly experienced operations and head office team.
To apply for this Home Manager role please contact Tania Vieira on (Apply online only) or click the link below to submit your application.
Keywords: Home Manager - RGN "Registered Nurse or RGN or Registered General Nurse
Highways Construction Manager - Barnet
About the role
Reporting to the Highways Director the Highways Construction Manager will be a key position in managing the highway contractors and operational teams that deliver maintenance infrastructure works. This position involves overseeing the contractors, supervisors and workforce involved in undertaking operational maintenance activities for highways works; both highway/ junction improvements and resurfacing.
Relevant duties and responsibilities will include assurance of a cost effective delivery and quality services in accordance with Re's vision and values so as to enhance the quality of life and physical environment of the client in London Borough of Barnet and contribute to the prosperity of the borough.
About Capita Re
Re, Regional Enterprise Limited, is a joint venture between the London Borough of Barnet and Capita. Re runs the Council's development and regulatory services including strategic planning, development management and regeneration services and will deliver growth in the Borough and develop a new and exciting consultancy business, which will supplement the core activities. Re aim to build better services, provide value for money, support the local economy and make Barnet an even better place to live and work
What you will do:
* Manage and lead operational delivery for minor highways and infrastructure works.
* Financial / commercial management of highway operational activities
* Monthly forecasting and reporting on income and expenditure
* Oversee delivery of revenue and minor capital programmes in accordance with financial regulations
* Ensure that all operations adopt a customer service approach both in development and delivery
* Demonstrate commercial acumen and awareness
* Manage the delivery of services within the respective portfolio
* Manage and report on KPIs based on service delivery.
* Oversee programming of highway improvement schemes using appropriate asset management systems in order to ensure the effective implementation of resources.
* Ensure working practices and employee relations create modern ways of working consistent with Best Value and Customer Care
* Ensure that all enquiries from Councillors, Members of the public and others are answered appropriately and on time
* Represent the Partnership at meetings, forums and other groups related to the service
* Manage capital and revenue budgets relating to the service area
* Investigation of complaints related to the service
* Carry out other duties as appropriate.
* On occasions be required to work unsociable/ out of hours for urgent / emergency situations.
Your experience will include:
* Manage a team and ensure successful delivery of highway works.
* Ability to work with a minimum amount of supervision;
* Experience of working in a commercial service delivery environment.
* Understanding of local authority service delivery needs.
* Ability to programme, supervise and monitor a number of projects simultaneously from inception to completion
* Ability to demonstrate experience or understanding of Health and Safety including CDM
* Good IT, written and verbal communication skills at all levels
* Good time /budgetary management skills and commercial acumen
* Working knowledge of basic legislation
* Confident self-motivating and innovative with the ability to share our enthusiasm and determination
* Experience of working with consultants/ contractors
What's in it for you?
At Capita, training and development aren't optional extras: they're how we do our job. We will motivate you to perform at your peak, recognising your achievements and rewarding them appropriately. As well as a generous basic salary we also give you 23 day's holiday, company pension scheme and access to voluntary benefit options including; child care vouchers, share save scheme, life assurance, holiday buy and many more designed to suit your own personal lifestyle. All of this, in a professional but fun environment.
What we hope you will do next
Help us find out more about you by completing our short application process - click apply now.
Capita operates as an equal opportunities employer and we welcome all applications regardless of gender, marital status, sexual orientation, pregnancy, race, colour, ethnic origin, nationality, religion or beliefs, disability, age, political opinions or trade union membership.
Listen | Create | Deliver
Follow Capita on twitter @capitacareers
Follow Capita on facebook @careersatcapita
Capita Resourcing welcome applications from all suitably qualified people regardless of gender, race, disability, age or sexual orientation.
Capita Resourcing is a trading name of Capita Resourcing Ltd. Services offered are those of an Employment Agency and Employment Business. Applicants will be required to register with us.
If you are successful with your application, you will need complete Capita's vetting and screening checks. This will include, but not be limited to, Reference Checks, a Criminality Check, Financial Probity Check, Sanctions Check and Media Check
Site Manager - West London*
My client is a large developer working on a £6,000,000 Care Home in South West London. This project includes an extension to the existing care home with two additional metsec floors and a refurbishment of the lower 3 floors. They are looking for a competent Site Manager with previous knowledge and experience working on care homes for a in the third week of Aprl.
Your Duties will include:
* Overseeing the activities of the project's appointed project management contractor and its subcontractors from notice to proceed, commissioning to full commercial operations
* Management and maintenance of all permits, licenses, authorisation necessary for the construction.
* Manage and oversee the day-to-day construction management of the project
* To perform all duties with a strong emphasis on health, safety, quality and environmental compliance and continuous improvement
* Checking and preparing site reports, designs and drawings
* Maintaining quality control procedures
* Monitor and report to Project Manager / Senior Construction Manager of project details, including progress, risks and opportunities in a timely manner.
The requirements for this role are:
* 5 years previous Site Management experience on new build/refurbishment projects
* Seen projects from start to finish
* Immediately available
* Stable Employment history
If this is of something of interest, please can you give Luke a call on (Apply online only) or send your CV
An excellent opportunity for a Quality and Curriculum Manager to join a London based training provider on a permanent basis. With a background in quality, experience working for a commercial training provider and a vast amount of apprenticeship knowledge, you will excel in this brand new role.
About the Role
* You will be expected to manage all aspects of the quality of company training programmes
* You will be creating and planning the delivery of a new qualification based on DPM level 4 standards
* Upon completion, you will be required to roll out new programme, carry out initial delivery and manage all aspects of the provision
* Update the quality assurance timetable and ensure training is continuously improved.
* To create and manage new policies and procedures as well as review and update existing.
* Be comfortable carrying out self-assessments and manage all audit/inspection activity.
* It's essential that you have experience working within Work Based Learning Programmes/Apprenticeships.
* You will have experience working for a commercial training provider
* Come from a quality background and be comfortable with relevant processes
* Have experience planning and managing training programmes
* You will be proficient in developing and maintaining quality assured systems.
* You will be an excellent communicator and work effectively with employers, colleagues and funding and awarding bodies.
* You will be able to plan and prioritise effectively whilst working to a high standard.
Blue Eskimo is the leading provider of specialist recruitment for the Learning and Development, e-learning and Training sectors. We provide interim, fixed term contract and permanent roles for multiple disciplines. These include Learning and Development Managers, e-learning Business Development Managers, E-learning Instructional Designers, Elearning Project Managers, Learning Technology Managers, Training Operations Managers, Training and e-learning Consultants, IT Trainers & Soft Skills Trainers
Data Centre Technical Manager for a service provider on a Data Centre in London Docklands, £55k-£57k + Package
Data Centre Technical Manager
£55k-£57k + Package
My client is a global leader in Property & Facilities Management. They work with a multitude of organisations on a local, national and global level, providing them with a market leading service. My client operates across a wide variety of functions including Real Estate Management, Hard FM, Soft FM, Project Management and Asset Management Services.
They are currently looking to recruit a Data Centre Technical Manager to oversee the delivery of services across a large Data Centre in London Docklands. The role will report into an Account Manager and is integral in supporting 100% uptime for the estate. As the post holder, you will be expected to have expertise in working within mission critical facilities such as complex Tier 3 or above Data Centres. A definitive understanding of building services systems, contingency procedures and be proactive in passing on this knowledge through development of the engineering team. The Data Centre Technical Manager will also be expected to become familiar with aspects of the internal Critical Engineering process. Working closely with the Engineering team the Data Centre Technical Manager role will be the technical lead for all day-to-day maintenance activities, including the Specialist Subcontractors, Suppliers and other support teams. The Data Centre Technical Manager will be appointed as the site SAP for HV Electrical Systems and work in partnership with client Technical Services Manager ensuring the required standards are exceeded when operating critical infrastructure.
The ideal candidate will have a minimum of 5 years relevant experience in Data Centre or Critical Environment operations. You will be a HV Senior Authorised Person and hold core electrical qualifications. The role will require you to have strong communication skills and the ability to deal with all levels of staff, ability to lead, motivate and direct a small team of technicians/operatives. The selected candidate will be proactive in achieving the highest standard of operation, have the ability to work under pressure whilst remaining calm, clear thinking and able to deliver the required services to the client within given time constraints. Individuals who can demonstrate commitment and previous experience; but not meet all the required technical qualifications may be considered subject to Directors approval.
We're looking for an ambitious Senior Account Manager with 3-4 years` experience working for a creative events agency or experiential marketing agency. This is a fantastic opportunity to further your career by working in a brand new role alongside a highly established creative events and marketing team. As the team are continuing to grow due to some impressive client wins, this is a really exciting time to join!
The experience we need.
- Experience in managing and developing a team as an Account Manager or Senior Account Manager
- Proven track record in organising event and live communication campaigns
- Experience working in a fast paced marketing agency environment
- Attention to detail and ability to deliver client projects on-brand and brief within challenging timescales
- Attention to detail, excellent communication skills and work prioritisation / time management skills
The right Senior Account Manager will play a pivotal part in managing the overall project process from initial client brief through to completion. You will liaise with the client on a regular basis and work closely with design and operations teams to ensure projects are completed to brand, on budget and on time. This role will also involve some support on new and existing business pitches alongside the senior team and developing the strategy for key projects.
On offer is a unique opportunity to work with a hugely talented team to manage creative event and marketing briefs from start to finish for some of the UK`s biggest companies. My client offers a fun creative working environment as well as a highly competitive salary and fantastic package. The culture within this company is fast moving, the team are friendly, and the atmosphere is lively within the office. There is the real opportunity to progress long term as the company continues to grow.
What you'll get in return.
- Excellent career progression.
- A chance to work with a well-known accounts team for an award-winning events and marketing agency.
- The opportunity to develop your event marketing and creative marketing experience.
- A competitive salary and good benefits.
How to apply.
If this sounds of interest, then please click the apply button right away!
For more info on this or similar roles please give Emma Whitting a call
Manchester, Manchester, UK
Looking for a genuine challenge? Are you a proven Supply professional who is at the top of their game who is able to add immediate value within a complex and fast paced food manufacturing environment?
A challenging, yet highly rewarding opportunity has arisen for an experienced and exceptional Senior Supply Chain Manager to join this major food manufacturer. This is a newly created role so represents a role opportunity to stamp your mark and help the sites continued growth plans.
Reporting to the Operations Director you will be a key part of the Site Leadership function and have responsibility for the end to end Supply Chain function managing a team across Stores, Planning and 3rd Party Storage and Hauliers. A dynamic and charismatic individual you will be tasked with promoting a culture of continuous improvement through providing greater responsibility and empowerment within the team.
The ideal candidate will be of Graduate calibre coming from within a complex short shelf life environment, which is a prerequisite. An existing Senior Supply Chain Manager or an up and coming Planning Manager, you will have an empowering management style and a proven track record of driving change.
This is a highly challenging role but offers the successful candidate an opportunity to develop their career within a market leader.
If you feel you have the necessary attributes to succeed in this demanding role then please contact Gareth Whyatt at The Sterling Choice on (Apply online only) for an informal conversation or alternatively please apply now!
The Sterling Choice is a specialist Food and FMCG recruitment organisation recruiting across disciplines such as Production, Operations, Supply Chain, Quality, Technical, NPD, Engineering and Human Resources.
Superior Wisdom Derived from Experience
We are currently hiring for a Senior Associate - General Banking & Administration for one of our Clients to be based at London.
Our client is an International Public Sector banking and financial services company.
To provide complete secretarial and administration assistance to (i) the Regional Head (ii) CEO and (iii)GB & Admin department. To provide secretarial and admin assistance to Head - General Banking and Administration, and admin support to any other department in exigencies.
Area of Responsibility:
Arranging & Managing Meetings:-
Co-ordinate and organize meetings, conferences with business clients, Senior Executives BMs/Heads of Departments etc.
Collate and distribute documents prior to meetings.
Ensure that all materials for meetings are prepared in a timely manner.
Accurate dictation and note taking at meetings as required.
Prepare & distribute minutes of meetings.
Arrange refreshments for meetings.
Devise an efficient sytem for tracking of Action points
Responsible for the management of the RH’s diary, CEO’s diary (when required) and any other Head’s diary and schedule appointments and keep diaries constantly up-to-date with contact details.
Arrange all aspects of travel for staff members as required including flights, hotel bookings, currency, car parking, car hire etc.
Assist with travel for non-staff-members and arrange for visas, as and when required.
Office & General Management:-
Produce purchase orders, payment requests and stationery request as and when required.
Implement and maintain an efficient filing system for the RH, CEO and GB and ADMIN.
Support to Facilities Manager with all banks residential property matters i:e bills/filing/Fixed assests etc.
First point of contact for any telephone enquiries, ensuring all messages are forwarded promptly and efficiently.
Work with other members of the team, providing support where necessary.
Coordination of all department activities (including team attendance records and
escalation of all delayed SLA and DO activities to Head GB and ADMIN department.
Helps efficient Office Hospitality and workflow management.
Absence cover for Regional Head’s Secretary and CEO’s secretary.
Assisting Marketing Department as on when required.
Post and Emails:-
To manage emails and attend to correspondence and emails in a prompt and efficient manner.
To regularly review emails and post by referring to the relevant parties as appropriate.
Maintaining and establishing contacts for RH, CEO and GB and ADMIN
Manage contact and liaise with Travel agents and other service providers on behalf of the RH, CEO and GB and ADMIN.
Maintain contact with any other party as required on behalf of the RH, CEO and GB and ADMIN.
To provide salient business data and information to the RH, CEO and other Heads for the purpose of assess business performance.
To implement a system to facilitate effective communication with the executive team, management team and other pertinent employees.
To prepare presentations, MI and Financial and other reports, Business reports for the RH, CEO and Head - General Banking and Administration.
To analyse financial and other reports for the RH, CEO and Head - GB and Administration.
To support and provide information for decision making.
To coordinate and facilitate support to HR
Responsible for events based coordination of activities organised by the HR team or any other team such as arrivals of VIPs, departure of India Based Officers etc.
To undertake any other duty as delegated by the RH, CEO and other Heads.
- Must be computer literate and very conversant with Microsoft Office Suite, with expertise in Microsoft Excel and Microsoft Word.
- Should be conversant with basic knowledge of banking operations and the related processes and procedures.
Able to work on some weekend (Candidates would be required to work a minimum of 2 Saturdays and 2 Sundays a month)
Working 5 days out of 7 per week.
Job Hours - Mon- Fri- 10.00am - 7.00pm (Flexibility required)
Proficient computer skills and knowledge of relevant software such as MS Office Suite.
Knowledge of standard office administrative practices and procedures.
Organizational and planning skills.
Communication skills - good oral and written communication skills.
Information gathering and information monitoring skills
Excellent interpersonal skills.
Please click 'APPLY' should you feel you meet the above requirements
FOOD MANUFACTURING INDUSTRY VACANCY, RELEVANT EXPERIENCE REQUIRED***
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Process Development Technologist to join a chilled food processor who is a major player in their market and supply to the majority of the retailers.
The primary purpose of this role is to assist in the Product Development process, by way of undertaking duties associated with product trials and product evaluation – in-line with Company and Customer requirements.
•Undertake trials in-line with the Company and Customer requirements and as instructed by line manager.
•Document all data from trials including shelf-life, and organs, comprehensively and legibly for future review in order to establish process capabilities and support due diligence.
•Secure and submit appropriate samples as requested by Customer as well as those for analysis e.g. Microbiological, for organoleptic evaluation and for transit trials.
•Plan and organise resources to achieve the day to day delivery of trials, in-line with Project timescales.
•Working with NPD and Operations establish appropriate quality attributes for work in progress material, assembly and finished product taking into account operational capabilities.
•Carry out on-going Process validation of relevant factory equipment to ensure site due diligence requirements are met.
•Co-ordinate Pre-Production and launch preparation.
•Contribute to post launch evaluation of process in conjunction with NPD to ensure process established at launch is still valid for full scale production and implement improvements as necessary.
•To operate in a safe working manner and support the site/business on continuous improvement relating to health, safety and the environment.
Interested? Then click the apply button today, or contact Rob Salter for further information on (Apply online only)
All Applicants must have the right to work in the UK or hold the appropriate work permit
Quantity Surveyor - Derby
We are looking for a proactive individual with excellent communication skills to join our busy Traffic Management team managing existing client accounts across the Midlands and the North of England. Reporting to the Commercial Manager and providing support across regional operations teams, the role will include the following:
Preparation, submission and agreement of monthly assessments.
Managing changes to the Contract, variations, changes in working practices etc
Pricing and agreement of Compensation Events.
Collation of supporting data/records.
Monthly agreement of costs with the client.
Client progress meetings
Agreement of final accounts
You will have some proven experience of working on highways projects, an understanding of the ECC suite of Contracts, good IT and organisational skills. A positive, flexible approach and a commitment to the on-going success of the Company is a must.
This is a unique role that offers incredible career progression working for a well established and reputable contractor.
* Salary - £30-55,000 dependant on experience.
* Car or car allowance
* Private health care
* 28 statutory holiday
If you are interested in learning more about this Quantity Surveying role, please give me a call on (Apply online only) or email me your CV at rob.harris@ (url removed)
Note* All converastions are had in the strictest confidence
Field Operations Support Supervisor/ CPM Supervisor
£17,000-£20,000 per annum
Interaction Recruitment are currently recruiting for our client based in Greenwich, for a Field Operations Support Supervisor/ CMP Supervisor to join their busy and expanding team. The purpose of the role is to manage a team and make sure all targets are met and maintained.
Duties and responsibilities
* Ensure that all assigned sites and vehicles are running in a safe and efficient manner and are compliant with company policies.
* Monitor static sites and mobile engineers to ensure all employees are achieving agreed KPIs and quality of service in line with all agreed SLAs
* Carry out a site or vehicle audits at each allocated site/ location in line with agreements where possible.
* Motivate, organise and encourage teamwork among your area of operations
* Liaise with customers, site managers and staff to help develop and maintain excellent working customer relationship
* Monitor all employees within your area
* Carry out investigations and disciplinary meetings as necessary with HR support
* Strive to provide great customer service at all times
* Responsible for operational performance with regard o staff under your control
* Supervise the team under you control ensure adherence to the companys HR policies.
* Deal with customer complaints
The ideal candidate must have/be
Full driving licence required
Previous experience of supervising and motivating a team
Ability to be proactive in suggesting opportunities for improvement
Enthusiastic and good team player
Good communication skills
If you have the necessary skills and experience, please send your CV in a word format to Ellie Mandell,
Successful candidates will be contacted with 48 hours.
Unfortunately due to the anticipated high volume of applications, we are unable to respond to all applicants
Greenwich, London SE10, UK
My client has an immediate need for a Senior O&M Technician based and around Swindon, You will be working for one of the biggest solar companies in the world and have a portfolio bigger than most already. Exciting company with lots of prospects coming forward everyday.
* Assist with maintaining large scale ground mount solar farms and report to line manager/management team.
* Ensure the Operations and Maintenance (O&M) function is supported against client contractual obligations.
* Assist with diagnosing faults and under performance issues.
* Assist with improving sites performance.
* Liaise with the O&M office based team to ensure service is supported efficiently and effectively.
* Carry out general site maintenance, including grounds maintenance, as required
* Electrical tickets 17th Edition, 2391 etc...
* AP tickets desirable
* Solar experience
Girling Jones Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy
Swindon, Swindon, Swindon, UK
Recruitment Administrator/Vendor Management
Maternity Cover - Cork, Ireland
Primary Job Function:
Recruitment Administrator/Vendor Management will be responsible for facilitating and managing the hiring process of contract employees for our global technology customer utilising e-procurement / recruitment tracking tools. You will provide support and consultancy for all matters related to the hiring and retention of contingent labour. The person in this role will be expected to timely and accurately support the tasks specific to the department within the Shared Services Centre, including acting as the first point of contact for Hiring Managers and Suppliers.
Travel will be involved to show presents on our customers site on a regular basis. You should be comfortable dealing with people at all levels with confidence and be adaptable to changing situations. Reporting into the Operations Manager; you will be the daily point of contact for all recruitment matters and will act as the first point of escalation for any contractor or supplier related issues. You will be supported by the shared service centre team who are responsible for handling the administrative and transactional activity pertaining to our programs.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Manage the contract requisition fulfillment process through to candidate start:*Assist the hiring managers with job spec creation and market rate information according to the role, set expectations for and consult on interview planning and preparation
- Broadcast requisitions to approved suppliers using e-technology tool and act as liaison for any questions related to open requisitions - Exercise screening techniques that ensure only high-quality CVs are forwarded to the customer for review
- Coordinate the candidate interview process on behalf of the hiring managers.
- Confirm assignment logistics between hiring manager and supplier regarding the contractors' assignment information (i.e., start and end date, location, rates, hours, etc.)
- Manage candidate offers; negotiating on pricing and terms with suppliers as necessary to ensure best quality at best price for the customer
- Consult with suppliers as necessary to resolve any issues with candidate identification for difficult to fill positions and work with the customer as appropriate to adjust the requirement - Effectively manage requisition time to fill against program SLAs
- Interact daily with hiring managers and suppliers to resolve program related issues:
- Appropriately manage the customer and supplier relationships; building a professional rapport, following up consistently, and maintaining ongoing contact and communication.
- Act as a cooperative and contributing team member of the KellyOCG Program to ensure that a high level of service is always offered to both customers and suppliers..
Qualifications & Experience:
Experience required from customer service/call centre or recruitment/HR Administrator.
Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Exceptional time management skills with the ability to manage and prioritise multiple tasks at any one time Ability to multitask
Ability to work in a team environment
Be able to work in a fast paced environment
Demonstrated time management skills
Ability to be proactive and anticipate the needs within the specific area of service
Analytical ability- research and resolve issues using data
Ability to problem solve and propose alternate solutions
Attention to detail
Ability to apply logic and reasoning as appropriate
Previous experience in staffing, recruitment, HR, ideal
Proficiency in developing professional relationships with clients and suppliers with the ability to adapt to your surroundings
Influencing and negotiation skills
Excellent PC and Internet skills to include MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and other Internet and recruitment tracking tools with the ability to quickly navigate new systems Leading / mentoring team members
Construction Manager - West Midlands
My client are a leading contractor with an exceptional reputation for the delivery of high quality housing on a national basis. The Midlands region are looking to source an experienced Construction Manager.
Working closely with the Senior Management team you will operate on a strategic basis and will be truly influential in the region's growth
As Construction Manager you will be responsible for leading production activities across multiple projects within an already established operational team, ensuring delivery of projects to meet or exceed targets and expectation whilst ensuring customer satisfaction is very much at the forefront.
Previous experience in a similar role within the NEW BUILD construction/residential industry is essential;
On offer for the right candidate is a competitive basic salary, car allowance or company vehicle, 26 days holiday, pension, private healthcare
To discuss this excellent opportunity, please contact Heidi Genner at Edge Careers in the first instance via email on or call (Apply online only)
Our client is looking for a Production and Labour Planner to join their Production team. This is a key role involving analysing data, trends, volume spikes & dips, forecasting the requirements needed to run a successful & efficient production line/s.
Reporting to the Production Manager, you'll be based at the production facility in Northamptonshire. On a daily basis, you'll be responsible for planning, scheduling and analysing the data around production, to ensure that KPI's are met and our efficiency is maximised.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a data savvy individual or an excel wizz looking to gain some hands on experience within Production and Supply Chain.
Our client is looking for someone who has experience in one or several of the following areas; Warehouse Planning & Scheduling, Warehouse Clerk, Warehouse Administration, Transport Planning Clerk or similar.
If you believe you are one of the above with the transferable skills to be a success in a Production Labour Planning role then please read on..............
Junior Labour Planner / Works Scheduler Job Description:
Hours of work: Monday to Friday late shift 12 midday to 8pm.
What you'll do:
* Manage forecasts and convert into a Daily & Weekly Plan, in order to optimise stock and production lines.
* Responsible for the production planning and the execution of the S&OP Supply Plan
* Generate and analyse weekly and monthly KPI's for all aspects of the Operations function - identifying key trends and issues and contribute to planning targets for the site
* Work closely with the Production leaders in relation to efficiency, plan attainment, changeovers, and flexibility.
* Support Marketing / R&D in projects and upcoming product changes.
* Support Materials planning requirements when holiday / sickness cover is required.
* To contribute significantly to the achievement of 100% service level for the site whilst achieving a cost effective finished goods and material stock level.
Who you are:
* Experience in a similar planning or customer service role is essential (logistics or manufacturing / production)
* Strong administration skills with a high level of IT literacy, especially in Microsoft Excel.
* Experienced in T&A / Employee control systems (Horizon is the current onsite T&A system)
* Experienced in ERP or WMS systems would be advantageous
* Knowledge of low & high care food products would be an advantage
* Able to plan labour effectively based on trends, previous output levels, capabilities etc....
* Knowledge of practical statistics for process control and analysis purposes.
* Intermediate to advanced excel skills (demonstrable)
* Ability to reason logically and present findings in an orderly fashion.
* Ability to prioritise and understand the bigger picture within the site e.g. the total process flow
* Ability to communicate with and influence on Operational matters
* Highly organised and detail oriented
* Self-starter who's able to excel in an autonomous environment
This role would suit someone who is currently working in a Production Planner, Production Scheduler, Labour Planner, Works Planner, Manufacturing Planner role
It is commutable from Wellingborough, Kettering, Bedford, Northampton, Milton Keynes, Corby, Burton Latimer, Thrapston, Islip, Raunds.
Interviews for this role is to take place over the next 2 weeks, apply today
PMP Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy
6 MONTH CONTRACT
Our leading Financial Services client Bank of America / MBNA is currently seeking to recruit a Compliance Officer to work as part of the Data protection department in the offices based on Chester Business Park, Chester.
The Compliance Officer will require a detailed understanding of Data Protection Laws and Guidance. This role will report into the Head of Compliance and will be required to influence and secure the commitment and practical support from senior management and other key stakeholders, to ensure that business activities continue to meet the requirements of the GPDR.
Key Skills for a Compliance Officer:
* Solid understanding of Data Protection Laws and Guidance
* Ability to balance and prioritise multiple project work-streams
* Any knowledge of GDPR would be advantageous
* Demonstrable experience in delivering compliance into a Financial Services environment
* Excellent written and verbal communications with the ability to influence stakeholders
Responsibilities of a Compliance Officer:
1 Deliver compliance with the new General Data Protection Requirements (GDPR).
2 Documentation of all gaps against the new GDPR.
3 Documentation of key Business Requirements against all the gaps identified.
4 Drive and oversee the 5 key work-streams to ensure all gaps identified by Compliance are validated and closed by the business process owners:
5 Drive and oversee the Project that has been initiated close all identified gaps by:
* Individual Right
* Third Parties
* Documenting the required Business Requirement Documents.
* Working with the assigned Project Manager to engage business Subject Mater Expertise.
* Driving Project Steering Meeting Agendas to ensure:
* Key decisions are made in a timely manner.
* Senior Managers receive timely progress updates.
* Timely escalation of issues.
1 Document a comprehensive Regulatory Obligation Document and use this to drive all the necessary changes to the Compliance Risk Framework including:
* Updating policies and standards to ensure compliance with the GDPR and fair customer outcomes.
* Updating Training modules and develop training and for the DPA.
* Develop Compliance Key Measures
* Update Compliance Monitoring scripts and requirements.
* Update Compliance Testing scripts and requirements.
* Update and maintain the ICO Register.
If you wish to apply for the above position, please call me on (Apply online only) or email on
Pontoon is a global HR outsourcing company specializing in improving an organization's talent. We manage the contingent workforce and statement of work resources on behalf of our clients, as well as source and recruit direct hires. Pontoon's approach results in significant cost savings and revenue improvement, increased worker quality, workforce insight and greater regulatory compliance. A division of Adecco with operations in nearly 100 countries and with more than 1,500 colleagues worldwide, the Jacksonville, Florida-based organization delivers solutions to more than 150 industry-leading companies
Cityworx Limited recruiting in partnership with one of the leading home care providers in the industry, their name is synonymous with the provision of quality led care delivery.
We are recruiting an Area Manager / Operations Manager to oversee 4 branches covering North London, Hertfordshire totalling circa 10.5K hrs. per week.
The role of an Operations manager is to support and coach the registered managers to achieve their KPI’s
This role is varied in that it is a mix of strategic planning as well as being hands on when needed
If you want to work for an employer who have employees working for them for over 20 years and offers clear career progression then apply NOW!!!!
All applications will be treated in the strictest of confidence.
JOB TITLE: Operations Manager
REPORTS TO: Director of Operations
1. PURPOSE OF JOB
1.1 To play a lead role in the development of good community care practices and procedures.
1.2 To work in conjunction with the Director of Operations and to assist in the smooth running of all branches and upkeep of all care delivery practice and procedures.
1.3 To provide a cover service to branches in the short term absence of Branch Managers and Care Co-ordinators.
1.4 To assist in the Operation of new branch integration and acquisitions.
1.5 To keep abreast of all new developments in Health and Social Care and of the philosophies and policies of our contracting authorities. To communicate this to all Branches and assist to organise the routines of each Branch in accordance with Company policies and procedures.
1.6 To support the branches in achieving targets set both financial and quality targets.
2. PRINCIPLE RESPONSIBILITIES
QUALITY AND STANDARDS
2.1 To monitor and review the care provided at Branches, undertake regular spot checks, quality assurance audits, preparation for CQC inspections.
2.2 To assist the Director of Operations in completing and investigating complaints made.
2.3 To further establish a quality reputation and identify opportunities for increasing service provision, through effective liaison with other agencies as appropriate:
- Care Managers
- Home Care Organisers
- Purchasing Officers
- Other interested parties
2.4 To participate in staff meetings on a regular basis.
2.5 Promote the development of staff and provide leadership in the improvement of good care practice.
2.6 Attend and participate in training as required for service development. Contribute to the service of development of appropriate training programmes for staff
2.8 Develop services, putting Equal Opportunity Policy into practice, ensuring that the services provided are sensitive to need and is culturally appropriate.
2.9 To train Managers/other branch staff in the use of HCR.
2.10 To offer Manual Handling training at Branches when training courses/trainers are unavailable. To offer advice and problem solve difficult M&H situations.
2.11 To deputise for the Director of Operations in her absence.
3.1 Ensure that all branch staff files are maintained and updated as required. Ensure the events and outcomes of all visits, consultations, spot checks, complaints etc., are recorded in all cases immediately following the event/visit.
3.2 Ensure that Managers have all Service Users care plans updated, completed regularly and accurately by carers and kept in the client’s home. Copies of client notes over 6 weeks old should be and returned to the client’s file in the office.
3.3 Preparation of statistics/reports on service delivery as directed by the Director of Operations.
3.4 To take part in consultation and planning meetings as required.
3.5 To answer telephone queries/complaints/advice and ensure correct message recording, actioning of messages and the maintenance and upkeep of daily records.
3.6 Additional duties as requested by the Director of Operations in relation to the effective running of the business.
Please only apply if you have min 2 years exp of the domiciliary care sector and multi-site management
Burnt Oak, Edgware HA8, UK