FOOD MANUFACTURING INDUSTRY VACANCY, RELEVANT EXPERIENCE REQUIRED***
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Process Development Technologist to join a chilled food processor who is a major player in their market and supply to the majority of the retailers.
The primary purpose of this role is to assist in the Product Development process, by way of undertaking duties associated with product trials and product evaluation – in-line with Company and Customer requirements.
•Undertake trials in-line with the Company and Customer requirements and as instructed by line manager.
•Document all data from trials including shelf-life, and organs, comprehensively and legibly for future review in order to establish process capabilities and support due diligence.
•Secure and submit appropriate samples as requested by Customer as well as those for analysis e.g. Microbiological, for organoleptic evaluation and for transit trials.
•Plan and organise resources to achieve the day to day delivery of trials, in-line with Project timescales.
•Working with NPD and Operations establish appropriate quality attributes for work in progress material, assembly and finished product taking into account operational capabilities.
•Carry out on-going Process validation of relevant factory equipment to ensure site due diligence requirements are met.
•Co-ordinate Pre-Production and launch preparation.
•Contribute to post launch evaluation of process in conjunction with NPD to ensure process established at launch is still valid for full scale production and implement improvements as necessary.
•To operate in a safe working manner and support the site/business on continuous improvement relating to health, safety and the environment.
Interested? Then click the apply button today, or contact Rob Salter for further information on (Apply online only)
All Applicants must have the right to work in the UK or hold the appropriate work permit
My client, a leading provider of industrial products and services, is looking to recruit a Regional Account Manager to run several of their key contracts within distribution and engineering across Hampshire & Dorset.
The Regional Account Manager role is being created with a prime responsibility to develop, build and maintain long term profitable business partnerships. This is an exciting opportunity to join one of Europe's leading industrial service providers and play a key part in the development of their distribution and engineering business across Hampshire & Dorset.
The Regional Account Manager will have responsibility for achieving annual sales and profit targets as set by the company by promoting the full range of products to customers in a structured and professional manner. You will take full operational responsibility, implementing a high quality territory management and customer grading process ensuring optimum sales productivity.
Your role and responsibilities will include:
* Achieve annual sales and profit targets as set by the company by promoting the full range of products and services to customers in a structured and professional manner.
* Implement and work within a high quality territory management and customer grading process ensuring optimum sales productivity.
* Develop and build long term business partnerships with existing customers via the creation of individual customer business development plans.
* Pro-actively seeking and developing new potential business revenue.
* Deliver technical benefit solutions to solve customers' problems.
As the successful Regional Account Manager, your skills & experience will include:
* Experience of working in a commercial, distribution or industrial environment is preferable.
* Experience of fully integrated system based sales order processing and stock management systems.
* Sales and customer relationship development skills.
* Ability to communicate effectively both internally and externally.
* Ability to provide regular forecasts of sales and profitability.
The successful Regional Account Manager will receive a salary of :
* £35,000 - £40,000 DOE
* Competitive Benefits
* Company Car
Gleeson Procurement & Supply Chain is a specialist recruiter of management professionals on both a permanent and temporary basis, into a number of industries including third party logistics, automotive and manufacturing. Please visit our website : for further information about our services and to view all of our roles.
To apply for the Regional Account Manager position, please click on the "apply now" button and your CV will be sent directly to Phil Birch. We will respond to successful applicants within 7 days, however please feel free to get in touch if you would like any further information about your application
Cherry Professional are recruiting for an Interim Financial Controller for a Derby based Construction Company.
As privately-owned business in the construction industry, they are successfully going through a period of sustained growth. This is an exciting time for the company and they are looking for a reliable Financial Controller to cover a period of Maternity Leave, to support them through this period.
* Day to day management of the finance team, including coaching
* Production the month end accounts through to completion in an accurate and timely manner
* Formulate Company budget & forecast and ensure business meets or betters them.
* Driving process improvements
* Provide key Management Information and analysis for the business,
* Manage internal and external relationships
* Processing and reconciling CIS reports / returns
This is great role for a hands-on Financial Controller who enjoys working within an SME environment, being involved in the whole process end to end and still having a strategic input into the development of the company. Support will be given from a Finance Director on a consultative basis each week.
If you are available for a contract from May for a 9-12 month period, please get in touch immediately. Open to both Qualified and Qualified by Experienced candidates.
Cherry Professional are acting on behalf of a client in this recruitment. Other roles you may have applied for are: Head of Finance, Finance Manager, FC, HOF
Mac/PC Senior Support Analyst - Dynamic creative environment
* You will be providing Mac/PC IT support in a great London office, providing desktop support to users via phone, email, ticketing system and face-to-face.
* Proactively supporting end user devices and apps such as Windows and macOS systems, Mobile devices, Video conferencing equipment, Microsoft Office.
* You will be responsible for Windows and Mac system deployments.
* You will be managing desk setups and moves.
* You will deal with user access management, Active Directory and Exchange administration.
You MUST be very experienced and proficient in macOS
* You will have well honed and senior macOS and Windows PC IT support skills and experience within a fast moving creative environment.
* You have well-founded knowledge of MS products (MS Office, Windows, user management in AD) and good knowledge of desktop hardware and a solid understanding of Active Directory and Exchange administration.
* You have worked before with Skype for Business, video conferencing solutions and SCCM.
* You are very good at providing IT support to busy senior managers and VIPs
Useful Additional Skills:
* DHCP / DNS / Group Policy troubleshooting.
* MDM experience.
* System deployment experience - DeployStudio on the Mac platform is key
* Some experience working with LANs and networking concepts.
* Any Microsoft or Apple certification is advantageous.
And for you?
Generous salary and package of Benefits:
In addition to a competitive basic salary (£35K) the role offers:
* Annual performance related bonus of 10%
* Personal pension whereby the company contributes up to 10% of basic salary
* Private medical insurance following successful completion of probation period
* 28 days' annual leave plus public holidays
* Interest free annual travel season ticket loan upon following successful completion of probation period
* Life Assurance (4x basic salary) from day one
* £ 40 monthly contributions to Gym Membership
* Childcare vouchers from joining
* Annual staff events
* Casual dress code and sociable environment
* New and quirky offices - free games and food!
* Drinks from 4pm on a Friday
* Good encouragement with career development
Are you a Mac OSX focused IT Technical professional but this role doesn't quite fit? Eligo are a leading Mac IT Technical recruitment consultancy specialising in Mac OSX and Cross-platform Mac/PC IT support roles. Roles include 1st, 2nd and 3rd line Mac OSX and Mac/PC IT support roles, System and Network Administrators, Mac/PC Field Engineers, Mac and Multi-Platform IT Consultants, IT Managers, Filemaker Developers. Please don't hesitate to get in touch with us for a confidential chat about how we can secure you your perfect Mac OSX IT role. Anne Rooke- Specialist Mac Recruitment Specialist
West End, Southampton SO30, UK
Material, Planning and Logistics Manager - Automotive Manufacturing
£60k + Fantastic Benefits
I am currently looking for an experienced and competent Material, Planning and Logistics Manager to play a key role in developing, monitoring and evaluating overall performance of the business in meeting and exceeding the customer expectations.
Certain emphasis will be on all aspects of the Materials, Planning and Logistics function from Planning to Despatch, including supporting the business process across the Site
The position will provide useful financial and performance data to help make better decisions about formulating and executing strategy.
You will interact effectively with other parts of the company, be viewed as a trusted business colleague. Critical outcomes include supporting the Senior Management Team with key information and operational analysis.
Specific Duties involve: -
* To be involved and oversee the design, control and where necessary ordering of packaging and containers e.g. KLT
* Work to achieve the Key Performance Indicators set in agreement with the General Manager
* Working with the manufacturing team to achieve and improve upon agreed raw material and finished stock levels
* To assist in assessing feasibility on new business opportunities
* To be actively involved in new developments / processes to expand the product portfolio
* To provide support and advice on cost estimates
* Work with the team to achieve an effective and efficient production plan
* Complete all relevant capacity planning studies
Goods Inward & Despatch:
* To ensure goods and ancillary items received are processed, stored and issued correctly
* To oversee the team ensuring goods are packaged in the correct containers
* To ensure transport for collections / deliveries if required is achieved
* To coordinate the team ensuring all elements of paperwork and goods conform to requirement and that the goods are despatched using the approved carrier to the correct locations
To be considered you will have a background in a 'fast moving' Materials, Planning and Logistics Management arena
You will have have needed to work within and improve existing work practices and procedures surrounding the Quality (TS16949 / IATF 16949) and Environmental (ISO14001) systems
This is a 'hands on' role where the you will be responsible for Materials, Planning and Logistics activities working alongside Engineering, Site, Commercial and Quality
If you are interested and would like to apply, then please send through a copy of your most up-to-date CV, together with a cover letter detailing your relevant experience and reference 41787940/MPLMGRSKM27
Commercial Catering Engineer Devon £27,000-£30,000 D.O.E
We are looking for a mobile Commercial Catering Engineer to deliver preventative works and provide are active breakdown service. A flexible attitude to a multi-skilled environment is essential as is the willingness to undertake new qualifications if required to suit your own personal and business development.
Service of commercial catering equipment.
Maintenance of commercial catering equipment.
Repair of commercial catering equipment.
Fault finding on both electrical and gas commercial catering equipment.
Provide information to supervisory and manager at all levels to facilitate solution stop problems and provide alternative ideas to aid innovation and reduce end costs.
Carry out planned and un-planned maintenance in accordance with a scheduled workload in order to maintain site KPI's and remain within the contract SLA's.
Complete work in a safe, timely, professional and efficient manner.
To ensure that all works are carried out to both, Boden and Clients' standards, policies and procedures such as the relevant JSP's and to ensure that the expectations of the client and end user are fulfilled.
Promote a pro-active safety culture.
Technical Experience and Qualifications:
Has served are cognised Mechanical related apprenticeship and can produce evidence of such or has attained City and Guilds or applicable NVQ qualification.
Should hold relevant Commercial GAS Qualifications. Com Cat 1, 2 , 3 & 5.
Up to date knowledge of the latest trade relevant legislation.
The ability to multi-skill and carry out a variety of maintenance tasks to a high standard, including other Mechanical tasks, plumbing, AHU's Etc.
Previous experience of working in a MoD environment.
Previous experience in a facilities management or catering
Competent response maintenance engineer who can demonstrate extensive knowledge of JSP's or quickly be able to demonstrate the required skill.
Must be able to gain and retain MoD Security clearance.
Must have a 'can do' attitude and contribute to the team effort.
Must hold a full valid UK drivers licence as the position as a mobile role.
Flexible in approach to roles and responsibilities which a willingness to undertake tasks outside their own trade and if required, undertake qualifications outside their own trade.
Focused, motivated and enthusiastic.
Capable of completing all own paperwork in a clear, accurate and concise manner.
Good decision making and organisational skills
Exeter, Exeter, Devon, UK
Data Manager - Up to £43K - Watford
Up to £43K
Mon-Fri, 8:30am to 5pm
24 days holiday plus Bank Holidays
A successful Facilities Management company are seeking a Data Manager to work within their Data Support Team on a full time basis. This role is supporting the facilities teams in the south and Midlands, with Watford as a base but travel is required through these areas. You will be managing a large Maximo database and providing insights and improvement and provide business intelligent solutions to aid objectives.
Data Manager Responsibilities:
* Linking with contracts to understand their software requirements
* Assisting in the planning and monitoring of systems and data development projects
* Set-up, manage and administrate data in core Computer Aided Facilities Management (CAFM) systems to support core processes such as:
* Planned and Reactive works
* Process Mapping
* Commercial Activities
* Planning and delivery of mobilisations
* System Development and Innovation
* Delivering training sessions for the systems
* Data migration
* Clean, transform, analyse and interpret data using statistical techniques and visualisation tools
* Identify, analyse, and interpret trends or patterns in complex data sets
* Management and configuration for Maximo 7 system, assessing requirements and developing relevant commercial data and reporting capabilities to support the commercial processes
* Developing the reporting using various Business Reporting Tools such as BIRT, SQL, TOAD, Microsoft Power BI, Nimbus Process Mapping etc.
* Develop strong relationships within the Facilities business as well as other departments within the company (IT, Management and Commercial)
Data Manager Requirements:
* Strong analytical skills
* Able to write SQL queries, report writing, analytics and presenting findings
* would be an advantage
* IT/ Data management background is essential
* Degree qualified in Mathematics, Computer Science, Information Management or similar
* Knowledge and experience of working with IBM Maximo (7+) or similar CAFM system, reporting packages (BIRT, Microsoft PowerBI, Azure), is highly desirable
If your experience matches please forward your CV immediately White Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy
Watford, Hertfordshire, UK
Development Chef (meat)
Do you love meat? Have connections within the food service sector and looking to work with a business that is new to the UK but has the backing of a major business?
A leading international business that is currently working within the major retailers and is now looking to develop into the food service sector. To do this they need a strong development chef who can be part of the team working with developing on their current products and support sales with customer presentations. The company currently do premium meat and would need someone with a good understanding of meat to create value added meat. They currently run out of an office but are looking to move to move premises and us co-manufactures to help pack and manufacture their products.
The company is small in the UK yet have a large support from their international base, so they have the start-up feel with the backing and support of a major company. This is a business critical role and we are looking for experienced development chefs with a proven track record of working within meat and ideally the food service sector. The role will be varied at the start yet will have the scope to grow the business and the team, not just with UK but throughout Europe.
To apply you MUST have worked within the manufacturing industry and not purely from a restaurant background.
Please contact Joseph Harrap on (Apply online only).
Zest are specialist recruiters within the food and drinks manufacturing industry and Joseph Harrap looks after roles such as a Technical Manager, NPD manager, New product development manager, innovations manager, development manager, Senior Technical Manager, Technical Account Manager, Technical Services Manager, Technical Support Manager, Head of Technical and Technical Director
Credit Control Administrator
Location: Newbury, Berkshire
Salary: Excellent DOE
Working Hours: Monday to Friday - 9:00am to 5:30pm
Employment Status: Full-Time, Permanent
Overview of Role:
As part of this growth, the business is strengthening its Finance Team for the challenges ahead. Gamma’s onward growth and entrepreneurial culture will present the selected candidates with many challenges, and is small enough for individual contributions to be very quickly recognised.
• Cash allocation for multiple sales ledgers
• Banking cheques
• Direct Debit collection
• BAC’s rejection reports, maintaining bank details for customer accounts
• Managing email boxes
• Account chasing
• Dispute escalation and monitoring
• Dunning process for mobile accounts
• Account reconciliation
• Register Direct Debit mandates, electronic and manual
•Customer account maintenance
•New account set up
• Day to day liaison with Finance, Billing and Revenue Assurance and Sales as appropriate.
• Extensive liaison with Team Managers and the Customer Development Managers (sales team).
• General office administration
The candidate will have extensive experience of MS Outlook, Word, Excel.
This role is key to the credit control team and the ideal candidate must exhibit all the key strengths and abilities as a team player. A can do flexible attitude and the willingness to “pitch in” at all levels. The successful candidate must be able to ensure that all elements of the business follow the correct procedures (with appropriate support from senior management).
The candidate will be expected to work with all levels of the business, and have the ability to communicate at all levels of the business both internally and externally. Previous experience in a similar role is required.
• Demonstrable experience in a similar role within Finance/Credit Control environment
• Knowledge of Outlook, Word, Excel, Best practise sales ledger/credit control
• Ability to balance personal workload
• Appreciation of and ability to meet business commitments
• Ability to communicate at all levels of an organisation, both internally and customer facing
• Creates good impression on others: confident, professional, knowledgeable.
• Capable of working under pressure