Job title: Band 6 Physiotherapist
Salary: £17.00 - £20.00 ltd per hour depending on experience
Hours: 37.5 hours (please note we will also consider part time candidates)
Are you an experienced Physiotherapist looking to utilise your skills in a role that truly challenges you? Are you wanting to build and expand your Physiotherapy career? Perhaps you are bored of the day to day drudgery of your current role and you're looking for a new opportunity.
We are looking to appoint a highly motivated Band 6 Physiotherapist to join a Rapid Response Team. Full Time and part time hours available, a job share will also be considered.
The ideal candidate will work as a member of the multi disciplinary team Rapid Response's aim is to preventing hospital admission or facilitating early discharge from hospital by providing intensive packages of care to manage acutely and chronically ill patients at home.
Rapid Response is a multi-disciplinary team with support workers, physiotherapists, occupational therapists, social workers and Nurses providing integrated skills and sharing knowledge.
* Asses a patients understanding of physiotherapy proposals and gain valid informed consent and have the capacity to work within a legal framework with patients who lack capacity to consent to treatment.
* Uses analytical skills and specialist tools to undertake an advanced assessment of patients with complex needs, formulate an accurate prognosis, discuss management options and agree a goal orientated physiotherapy treatment programme, within the patient's informed consent.
* Evaluate patient's progress and alter treatment programmes, developing comprehensive discharge plans.
* Develop and demonstrate specialist skills related to providing acute care in the patient's own home which are underpinned by theory and practical experience.
* Encourage patients to be actively involved in the management of their problems by giving appropriate advice both verbally and written.
* Provide spontaneous and planned advice and instruction to relatives, carers and other professionals to promote understanding of the aims of physiotherapy and to ensure consistent approach to patient care.
* Be responsible for the comprehensive discharge planning of patients referring them on appropriately if necessary.
* Be responsible for the safe and competent use of all equipment utilised in accordance with Trust policies and procedures.
As someone committed to an exceptional level of care you will be responsible for the diagnosis and treatment of a wide variety of conditions.
You'll be instrumental to helping this busy department reduce their patient lists. You'll need to take pride in providing high quality patient care but you'll be able to count on a supportive team who'll treat you like one of the family.
With an immediate start and on going work available, call Josh Wood on (Apply online only) for more information.
What we want from you:
* HCPC Registration
* Degree or Diploma in Physiotherapy
* Post registration experience in rapid response
* Car driver
What we can offer in return:
* A recruitment consultant, compliance officer and payroll administrator dedicated to making sure you are looked after supported and have regular communications throughout the entire role.
* Confirmed booking durations with Rates and Rotas agreed in advance of booking.
* Weekly payroll.
* Access to all available bookings and can balance your availability to match roles that meet your needs.
* Opportunities to Permanent Recruitment Roles new to market.
* Suitable Clinical supervision and Appraisal management.
For further information please contact Josh Wood on (Apply online only) or