Job Title: Line Leader
Reporting to: General Manager
Do you want to work for an award winning, successful Company?
Then look no further - Culina Group, Motor Transport Award winner 2014 is now recruiting.
Culina Group a well established leader in the logistics market is recruiting for a Line Leader on a permanent basis at our Skelmersdale depot.
The role holder will be responsible for but not limited to the following:
- Managing production lines and labour to meet planned volume and commercial targets, and in accordance with QA and safety standards.
- Effectively motivating a team of people to meet production targets
- Ensuring the final product meets client specifications (SPI)
- Effectively maximising production efficiency to ensure plans are met on an hourly/daily basis
- Effectively using the integrated management system (Vision)
- Adhering to and promoting best practice in accordance with company Health, Safety and Quality regulations
- Ensuring all paperwork and systems are completed and accurate in accordance with company procedures
- Ensuring that all areas comply with hygienic audits, both internal and external
- Ensuring GMP (good manufacturing practices) and housekeeping (clean as you go) are strictly adhered to
- Liaising with agency controllers on a day to day basis providing feedback regarding agency workers
- Attending team leader meetings
- Assisting in the training and development of new starters
- Acting as a role model for best practice
- Monitoring, controlling and minimising waste
- Playing an active part in Continuous Improvement
- Conducting RTW and disciplinary interviews as required
- Participating in the companies appraisal system
- Driving own personal development through training and work based experience
- Undertaking such other duties as may be required from time to time, that reasonably fall within the scope and grade of the post
- Line targets
- Labour management
- Health and Safety
- Waste targets
- Meet standards required for internal and external audits
- Use of integrated management system
Shifts: Rotating 6am-2pm/2pm-10pm
Click APPLY NOW to kick-start your application and become one step closer to becoming part of the award winning logistics company that is Culina Group