We have a fantastic new opportunity for ambitious, hardworking and driven individuals to work in a vibrant and exciting warehouse as a Parcel Sortation Associate in Leyland for Amazon, a massive global company focused on customer service, innovation and development!
The Parcel Sortation Associate role:
* The role is an active role with sortation at it's very heart
* Manual handling or lifting may be required up to 15kg
* Help with the customer service experience as part of the delivery and fulfilment process
* Working as a team sorting pre packaged parcels into the correct delivery route locations for delivery drivers
* Using a handheld scanner to scan each parcel barcode into the correct location barcode
* Working on foot at a fast pace in order to maintain set individual and team targets
What we are looking for:
* We are looking for who are self motivated
* Hard working people to join our team of Parcel Sortation Associates
* Committed people who can be relied upon to turn up to work everyday, and be on time
* No experience needed, but a desire to learn is key
* People able to work our shifts, with the day shift running from 06:00 to 14:00 and the night shift running from 00:00 to 10:30
Who you will be working for:
* Amazon, a leader in online retail
* A company who believes in innovation, rewarding commitment and developing people
* An organisation focused on customer experience
* One of the biggest organisations on the planet
What's in it for you:
* The pay rate is £7.65 for days and £7.65 + £1.00 per hour night shift premium for nights
* Free on site parking
* Free Coffee and Tea
* Full training
* Hot food in the on-site canteen
* The opportunity to earn a permanent contract
Where is the job:
* The job is located on the Lancashire Enterprise Business Park, Leyland, PR26 6TZ
* Parking is available and the warehouse is easily accessible by bus, train and bike.
* There are a variety of ways we can help you with your travel so get in touch, apply and we will help find the best solution for you.
How to apply:
* Click apply, send us your CV and we will endeavour to book you in for a registration ASAP!
PMP Recruitment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy