Position - Dual Fuel Operative
Basic Salary - £28,700
Start Date - 25th September 2017
We are currently looking to recruit a large number of Dual Fuel Operatives throughout the UK to join our growing installation workforce for Siemens. We have fantastic opportunities for single fuel skilled gas engineers who are looking to upskill.
You must hold the following qualifications
* Valid CMA1/CCN1 (Gas safe)
You also must have:
* Min of 3-5 years' experience of working in the gas meter installations industry
* Have excellent customer service skills
* Full UK Drivers Licence, with less than 6 points
* No unspent convictions
* Able to provide suitable references for the last 5 years
The training program will be conducted in a bespoke SMART Metering training centre, Utilities Academy. The 5 week course is a mixture classroom, practical and onsite mentoring a full back down ((url removed))
Once you have completed the 5 week power course and you are a qualified Dual Fuel Operative you will be responsible for the following:
* Installing SMART Gas and Electric meters in line with company industry standards
* You will be responsible for completing testing procedures in line with MOCOPA and Gas Safe regulations on the new installation and also the pairing of the IHD.
* Advise customers of the benefits of Smart meters, how their work in line with industry standards and codes of practice.
* Collecting and depositing meters to/from the designated storage units
As part of this employment you'd be working for Siemens installing Gas and Electric meters in your allocated area.
You will be offered a permanent contract with the following package
* £60.00 per day whilst in training, which is increased to £28,700 per year
* Annual bonus
* Company Van, Fuel Card, PPE, Phone
* Quality and long service bonus
* Opportunities for advancement in a rapidly growing company
* Pension scheme
* 26 days holiday + 8 bank holidays
Please apply online today to be considered for this opportunity.
For more information about this role please contact our Manchester office