My Lancaster based client currently require temporary assistance in their Customer Service department.
You will be responsible for:
* Liaising with customers via telephone and email to take orders and discuss any queries
* Processing orders through the system
* Preparing additional information to send out when requested from customers
* Any additional administration as required
You will need to have the following:
* Excellent customer service skills
* Proactive and motivated attitude
* Flexibility to help across different administration tasks
* Proficiency in Microsoft packages
The role is due to last for circa 6 weeks with the potential to extend longer and the hours are 8:00 - 17:00 Monday to Friday. My client is looking for someone to start immediately, so apply now!
Due to location you would need to be a driver.
As a temp, you're entitled to 28 days paid annual leave and you can be safe in the knowledge that you'll be looked after because we've been awarded a place in Britain's 100 Best Workplaces!
**** Office Angels are an equal opportunities employer and are acting as an employment agency for this vacancy****
Office Angels is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer