We are currently recruiting for a company in Burnley, where they are looking to recruit a Customer Service Advisor, to work on a permanent, full time basis with them.
The company in question are an online retailer that offer a superb range of home products. Based in the UK, they have a massive choice of home improvement products at the best possible prices; they have a strong customer base, often dealing with customers based in France, Spain, Germany, Italy, Netherlands, USA, Canada, ROI and the UK.
As a Customer Service Advisor, you will be the first point of contact from many of the customers, and will need to provide high levels of customer service. FULL TRAINING IS PROVIDED FOR THIS ROLE.
Key responsibilities in this role include;
- Deal with incoming calls, web chat and emails in relation to company products
- Manage customers’ orders and liaise with couriers to track orders.
- Resolve any customer complaints and technical queries.
- Forge good working relationships within internal departments.
Hours of work (36 hours per week)
- Monday – 13:30 - 22:00
- Tuesday – 10:30 - 19:00
- Wednesday 13:30 - 22:00
- Thursday – 13:30 - 22:00
- Friday – 13:00 -17:00
Salary and Benefits
- Wage: £7.50 per hour and £9.37 for hours worked after 8pm
- Holidays: 32 days per year
- Benefits: Discounts on company products, onsite parking, onsite canteen and more.
- Customer Satisfaction Bonus - after 6 months’ employment, you will be entitled to receive a £250 bonus every 3 months, should the company hit targets on Customer Reviews