Darren Bell Recruitment provide professional recruitment management and logistical support 24 hours a day 365 days a year. Our core specialism is the supply of permanent and temporary staff across Driving, Logistics, Industrial, Warehousing & Commercial sectors.
We are currently looking for car delivery and collection drivers to work for one of our nationally recognised clients. The role is on an on-going basis and the successful candidate will be working in a team of 5 to ensure all collections and deliveries of vehicles are completed safely within specific timescales.
* Accurate and timely movement and delivery/collection of vehicles
* Completing a full and accurate inspection of vehicles for damage.
* Completing all required documentation using a hand held device for vehicle inspections and vehicles movement.
* Ability to work well in a team as you will be placed in a team of 5 employees.
* Ensuring the vehicle is in a roadworthy condition and legally compliant. Report any repairs needed immediately.
* Keep transport documents and paperwork updated
* Comply with all legal requirements such as Transport rules, the Road Traffic Act, Highway code, speed limits etc.
* Attend any essential training in order to carry out the drivers role
* Delivering excellent customer service to customers.
* Must have held a full UK driving licence for a minimum of 5 years.
* Driving Licence with less than 6 points
* No DR, CD, DD, IN or TT99 endorsements on licence.
* Must be a minimum of 23 years old
* Candidate MUST have off-road parking at their registered address
* Basic numeracy and IT skills
* Ability to work well in a team
* Professional and smart appearance is essential
Monday to Friday, early starts, usually around 05.00-07.00, average 12-13 hours a day.
£7.50 per hour all hours
This is a great opportunity for car drivers who are seeking regular work. If you are interested, please apply by sending your CV through this advert now for immediate consideration