We are currently recruiting for 2 experienced Warehouse Administrators for our National client based in Skelmersdale.
Primary purpose of the role is to support the warehouse operations, to carry out all stock and administration functions and provide IT systems support.
1. Prioritise inbound/outbound activity in line with stock requirements
2. Allocate stock against orders, following strict rotation rules
3. Management of WMS picking and loading priorities
4. Perpetual Inventory counting, investigating and processing
5. Ensure all documentation is accounted for and returned in within clients requirements
6. Ensure compliance to Standard Operating Procedures (SOP's)
7. Compliance with Key Performance Indicators (KPI's) and stock rotation
8. Responding to telephone calls and dealing with customer queries.
Experience required for role:
1. Excellent organisational skills
2. Good analytical and numerical skills
3. Excellent interpersonal, motivation and planning skills
4. Excellent communicator (verbal & written)
5. Knowledge of Health & Safety requirements
6. Computer literate
7. Experience in a similar role
Other Skills/Qualifications required for role:
1. Fluent English
2. Flexibility to work shift patterns and weekends
3. High school/secondary education
Shift pattern: Rotation of 06:00-14:00 and 14:00-22:00 Monday to Friday
The successful candidate must be flexible to work overtime and weekends. Immediate starts available