Job Title: Band 6 Community Dietitian
Salary: £20.00 - £24.50 ltd depending on experience
Length: On going
Are you a highly skilled Dietitian looking for a new opportunity? Do you have a positive attitude and are great at helping others? Are you wanting to really make a difference to someone's life? If this sounds like you then we may have the perfect role available.
As a Dietitian you will use your ability and skills to work within the community working with diverse range of patients understanding each person's requirements and lifestyle so that you can create the best treatment plan for them. You'll be required to run groups in the weight managemtn service and must have experience of EMIS or other electronic patient record system.
You are a vital part in the helping of patients making health-conscious decisions about food. You'll assess, diagnose and treat diet-related problems and aim to raise awareness of the link between food and health to prevent future problems.
Please note, we would also take on a trainee band 4 for this role.
Located in Blackpool, with on going work available to find out more please get in touch with Josh Barnard on (Apply online only).
What we want from you:
* HCPC Registration.
* Previous experience as a band 5 or 6 Dietitian within an NHS community setting.
* Car driver.
* Previous experience of EMIS or other electronic patietn record system.
What we can offer in return
* A recruitment consultant, compliance officer and payroll administrator dedicated to making sure you are looked after supported and have regular communications throughout the entire role.
* Confirmed booking durations with Rates and Rotas agreed in advance of booking.
* Weekly payroll.
* Access to all available bookings and can balance your availability to match roles that meet your needs
* Opportunities to Permanent Recruitment Roles new to market.
* Suitable Clinical supervision and Appraisal management