My client based in Blackburn, Lancashire is looking for a warehouse administrator to join there team on a temporary to permenant basis.
The role would include:
- processing orders
- operating mechanical and IT systems
- liaising with customers and other departments
- training, supervising and appraising staff
- ensuring that quality objectives and delivery deadlines are met
- administering stock control
- ensuring compliance with health and safety legislation
- printing pick sheets and organising the work load
Initially this role would start on a 6-2 shift but will progress into a rotary shift. Working 6-2 and 2-10.
This is a temporary to permenant role for right candidate.
Training is available, with the posibiltiy of career progression