A fantastic purpose built Nursery in Woking is seeking a Deputy Nursery Manager to join their team!
As Deputy Nursery Manager you will support the Manager in the day to day running of the setting, as such you will possess strong leadership and management capabilities and a proven track record in the successful running or support of a nursery setting.
As Deputy Nursery Manager you will lead the team of Nursery Staff (Nursery Assistants, Nursery Nurses, Room Leaders, and support staff including Chef and Administrator) to ensure the setting meets and exceeds OFSTED and Company Standards across all aspects of care, education and compliance. You will have strong analytical and observation skills and the ability to identify and progressively lead change.
Commercially you will have the ability to support the Manager in ensuring the nursery is delivering strong financial performance, achieved by securing high occupancy by effective marketing, and controlling costs at all levels of the business, including consumable, and staffing costs. Help the manager with the Nursery's profit and loss account. You will also support the management of nursery debt, ensuring that all fees billed by the setting are recovered in line with company timescales and processes.
Some of your responsibilities as Nursery Manager will include:
* To achieve and maintain high standards of care and education
* To effectively lead and manage the staff team including recruitment and retention, providing day to day guidance, training and support to all staff
* To ensure all policies, procedures and curriculums are implemented and adhered to at all times
* To keep abreast of current early childhood thinking/trends
* To support the manager to effectively manage the budgets and occupancy levels
* To implement an effective parent liaison programme, to be influential in developing strong links with parents
* To support the Manager manage all day to day operations of the nursery including sale and marketing, HR, quality and health and safety.
You will need to have the following qualifications, training and experience:
* NNEB, CACHE Level 3, NVQ Level 3
* Excellent knowledge of health and safety legislation
* Knowledge of OFSTED standards
* Excellent knowledge of the EYFS
* Excellent organisational skills with the ability to work to targets and deadlines
* Good time management skills
* Excellent communication skills
* Strong people management skills
* Knowledge and understand of equal opportunities / SENCO etc.
* Previous relevant supervisory experience.
* Excellent business acumen and the ability to successfully plan for, and manage the commercial success of the setting.
The role offers excellent rates of pay, bonuses and benefits with on-going support and career development.
All applicants will be required to complete an enhanced DBS
We believe that we can only be as successful as our employees. That is why we invest 100% in each and every member of our team. For more information please contact us or send us your CV to be considered for the position.
PLEASE SEND YOUR CV TO APPLY FOR THIS POSITION