ADVERT REFERENCE: SH - 157093
JOB TITLE: Carpentry and Joinery Technician
Salary: £10.00 - £12.00 per hour plus statutory holiday pay
Temporary full time opportunity.
From Finance Officers to Cleaners, everyone has their role to play in delivering excellence in Further Education.
Protocol is pleased to be working alongside a leading Further Education provider to recruit an experienced Carpentry and Joinery Technician .
Working in a vibrant and positive learning environment, you will be responsible for working to support and enable the delivery of the construction curriculum within Carpentry and Joinery Area.
We are keen to hear from hardworking candidates that have the ability to work on their own initiative.
Suitable candidates will meet the following criteria:
* Ability to work at speed in a fast-paced environment whilst maintaining high levels of accuracy
* Possess a professional and confident telephone manner
* Have good organisational skills.
* Previous reception and administration experience
As a valued Protocol candidate, you will receive:
* The support of a highly experienced and dedicated Recruitment Consultant.
* Competitive rates of pay with no admin charges or hidden surprises.
* Candidate referral scheme
* Secure online profile where you can access timesheets, payslips and assignment details.
* Wide range of permanent and temporary job opportunities in over 250 Colleges and FE Providers across the UK.
If you have the skills and experience we require and you are looking for a new challenge please email your CV today. Not on the lookout for work but you know someone who is? Ask them to send us their CV.
Protocol has been helping FE professionals and support workers find employment for nearly 20 years and because we work with 47% of the UKs colleges and a further 75 FE providers we always have the very best choice in roles