Are you an outgoing individual with excellent customer service looking for your next career opportunity? StadiumTM are looking for enthusiastic people to work as Event Stewards at Burnley FC.
StadiumTM are a part of the Stadium Group of companies. Offering an excellent level of training to staff, we support events across the UK & internationally, as well as delivering high quality facilities management staff to retail destinations across the UK.
The successful Event Steward will be responsible for all or some of the following:
* Greet all visitors with enthusiasm & a positive manner that enter the event
* Deal with all queries & offer additional information to enhance their visit
* Check access passes where applicable
* Helping to direct flow of foot & car traffic
* Offer an excellent level of customer service to ensure a smooth running of event
All skills below are advantageous however full training will be provided:
* Experience working as an Event Steward
* Previous customer service experience
* Previous experience within a retail environment
* A positive & hard working attitude
* An NVQ Level 2 in Spectator safety is an advantage (we will put you on the course if not)
All work is offered on a casual basis giving you flexibility to work around your current commitments or an opportunity to make it a regular commitment.
Please apply today!
Due to the nature of the work our casual workforce undertake and the times and working hours when our clients require our services, we are unable to consider any applicants under the age of 18 years.
This is due to the special laws which are in place to protect young workers and the subsequent restrictions on times and hours such workers are able to work